Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

hello people.. im also into collecting card before pero natigil nung nag college na ako... i used to collect Jason Kidd. i have most of the RC's and special cards din. yung pinaka special card ko ay yung PLAYERS PRIVATE ISSUE. can somebody tell me kung anu price nya ngayon? let me know kung may gusto bumili ng mga Jason Kidd collectibles.. thanks.

hello people.. im also into collecting card before pero natigil nung nag college na ako... i used to collect Jason Kidd. i have most of the RC's and special cards din. yung pinaka special card ko ay yung PLAYERS PRIVATE ISSUE. can somebody tell me kung anu price nya ngayon? let me know kung may gusto bumili ng mga Jason Kidd collectibles.. thanks.

Topps Gallery ba yung Players Private Issue mo? I think it is still valued at $125.00.. :cool:

I have an autographed card of Jkidd as well.. what I need is his Topps Finest RC.. You have one? Are you willing to sell it? $25 yata ang value niyan now.. :D

pareng revi, sori at wala ako Refractor.. by the time na collect ako, kalalabas pa lng yta nun kya expensive.. hanap mo naman ako possible buyers ng mga cards ko. meron din ako RC ni David Robinson. thanks

Post some pictures or kung hind kaya.. I-post kung ano ano ang mga binebenta mo? Coz I also buy cards..

Di ko kailangan yung refractor ni Kidd.. yung common lang na Finest RC..

DRob's? Meron ako.. But I know of someone looking for his RC ah.. How much? $12 yan ngayon..

Ang pinakamaganda diyan ay dalhin mo sa Courtside galleria binder mo every Saturday and try to sell it there.. But honestly, baka lokohin ka.. so ingat din.. Try buying the new Beckett para alam mo presyo before selling everything.. But kung mura mo lang ibebenta ako na lang bili as long as gusto ko yung collection mo..

ey,, san ba yung courtside galleria? sige i-post ko mga special card ko.. mya konti scan ko.. tanx

Post some pictures or kung hind kaya.. I-post kung ano ano ang mga binebenta mo? Coz I also buy cards..

Di ko kailangan yung refractor ni Kidd.. yung common lang na Finest RC..

DRob's? Meron ako.. But I know of someone looking for his RC ah.. How much? $12 yan ngayon..

Ang pinakamaganda diyan ay dalhin mo sa Courtside galleria binder mo every Saturday and try to sell it there.. But honestly, baka lokohin ka.. so ingat din.. Try buying the new Beckett para alam mo presyo before selling everything.. But kung mura mo lang ibebenta ako na lang bili as long as gusto ko yung collection mo..

hello people,

I was a bit bored waiting for the cards that I need. So tried searching at google if there's somehting exciting going on in the hobby (NBA) in the Philippines. And look what I discovered...This!!!

I enjoyed reading all your threads. I'm new to this as well. Revi, I'm not sure if I know you but maybe I do. I'm a Clyde Drexler collector. I stopped for six years now and only came back 3-4 months ago. The hobby landscape has definitely changed. For the better or worse? We'll I guess it depends but definitely more expensive!

I have frequented Robinson's Galleria for weeks now so I might have bumped into you or something. hehehe. Anyway, I'm looking for Clyde Drexler autographs.

Let me just say that I have a pretty descent collection of Drexler cards.

I have his 86 Fleer RC, 97-98 Game used Jersey, and about 30 autograph cards. I think I have 4 pieces of those that have similar autos.

Read some of you who regretted selling your cards before. I was just thankful that I kept all my Drexler cards all this year.

Below is a list of some of my tradeables: (For Drexler autograph cards) i'm open for other trade/offers :P

3pcs. Bren Barry Finest RC

1 pc. Alex Iverson EX RC $25

1 pc. Ray Allen EX RC $10

2 pcs. Channing Frye Auto Signs of Stardom $20 each

1 pc. Nate Robinson Auto Signs of Stardom $15

1 pc. DAvid Lee Auto Auto Signs of Stardom $12

1 pc. SPX RC Jersey Auto DAvid Lee $20

1 pc. BJ Armstrong 96-97 Skybox Autographics (Blue) $20x2=$40

1 Pc. Alonzo Mourning SP Signature Edition auto $50

1 pc. Steve Francis/Juan Dixon Alumni Associates Dual Auto numbered 100 $50

1 pc. JR Smith/Jamal Magloire SP Game Used FAbric Dual Autograph numbered 50 $40

1 pc SPX RC SAlim Stoudamire Auto Jersey $20

1 pc. UPper Deck Rookie Debut Salim Stoudamire $30

1 pc. Upper Deck DAvid Robinson HArdcourt Commemorative Auto $100

1 pc. Upper Deck Draft Duo Ha Seung Jin/Andrei Podkolzin numbered to 75 (not priced) Twin giants autograph!!

1 pc. 97-98 Sing of the TImes Antoine Walker auto $40

2 pc. Upper DEck OVation Michael Jordan UNC Floor $40 each

1 pc. Topps Style WAlter DAvis Auto $30

1 pc. Antawn Jamison Finest Jersey $10

you can text me 09228200731

I also have:

1 pc. Sp Game Used Significance Jason Kapono numbered 08/25 (Not Priced)

1 pc. Michael Redd Signs of Stardom auto $15

1 pc. UD Glass Jersey Paulk Pierce $15

1 pc. Amare Stoudamire Signs of Stardom $30

1 pc. Peja Stojakovich Ultimate Collection Auto $30

1 pc. 06-07 Upper Deck Game Used Jersey Chauncey Billups

1 pc. 06-07 Upper Deck Game Used Jersey Stephon Marbury

1 pc. 06-07 Upper Deck Game Used Jersey Michael Redd

@icarus_05: THAT IS the Jason Kidd RC I am looking for.. hehehe!!! So, how much? Courtside is in Galleria.. 3rd floor.. expansion mall..

@clydedrexler: Nice of you to drop by pre.. Dunno of anyone who collected/collects The Glyde.. So I dunno if we have bumped into each other in Galleria.. I only have one Drexler auto but I am not willing to trade it (see my posts in the other page), unless I have a spare auto of him.. I will try to look one for you.. I am into Spurs cards.. especially Tim Duncan.. I also collect rookie cards, autographs --- especially the rookies and the 50 Greatest and the "would be" legends.. Check my earlier posts..

If you have some Duncan cards (autos, jerseys, inserts, parallels, etc.) for sale.. or autographs.. Just PM me.. :cool:

As the new season progresses, the Utah Jazz has been steady in maintaining their #1 stranglehold on the top.. And one of the reason for the team's success is because of ex-Duke and ex-Cavalier Carlos Boozer.. Booze has been ripping it since day 1 of this season..

In this regard, medyo magyayabang lang ako with my Boozer collection rookie cards.. I still have more Booze rookies but these are the best that I have..

1) SP Authentic Rookie Card Autographed #d to 1500 - $25

2) SP Game Used Rookie Card #d to 900 - $12

3) Press Pass Autographed Card - around $12-15

4) UD Championship Drive Rookie Card with a game used jersey #d to 400 - $20

5) Fleer Hot Shots RC with a piece of a shooting shirt #d to 375 - $25 (the swatch is actually a patch)..

As you can see Boozer's cards are not really expensive as of now.. But if the Jazz would continue to do good and reach the finals (what if they win it all).. expect his cards to go up.. so as cards of Deron and Mehmet Okur..

Here are the pictures of the said cards.. BTW, I will also post my Mehmet Okur later..

Enjoy!!!

post-75683-1164913214.jpg

As promised, here are my Mehmet Okur rookie cards..

1) Ultimate Collection Rookie Card #d 750 - $10

2) Topps Jersey Edition Parallel RC (Black) #d to 99 - $30-36

3) UD Inpirations RC #d 1500 (features Turkoglu as well) with dual jerseys - $10

Mababa ang mga Okur cards since.. But I never questioned his "would-be" longevity in the NBA.. The hobby world would soon notice once the Jazz make it big this season..

Next up my awful Andrei Kirelenko cards..

post-75683-1164953995.jpg

ok thanks revi. I have a Pietrus finest auto RC. Are you interested? Also I have 1 kobe SP RC, ray allen ex and Iverson ex RC. Interested? Also, AS posted I have 3 pcs. Brent Barry finest RC (Spurs players! hehehe)

Anyone interested with the cards I posted just let me know.

Revi, I enjoy reading your running commentary about the NBA, updates on the players and stuff. :D HOpe I can write my thoughts too when I have the time.

Also, many of the Signs of stardom autos are RC autos. Revi interested with any of them? Frye, Lee, Nate Robinson.

Also the SPx Lee and Stoudamire. and the Rookie Debut Stoudamire.

interested pre?

ok thanks revi. I have a Pietrus finest auto RC. Are you interested? Also I have 1 kobe SP RC, ray allen ex and Iverson ex RC. Interested? Also, AS posted I have 3 pcs. Brent Barry finest RC (Spurs players! hehehe)

Anyone interested with the cards I posted just let me know.

Revi, I enjoy reading your running commentary about the NBA, updates on the players and stuff. :D HOpe I can write my thoughts too when I have the time.

Also, many of the Signs of stardom autos are RC autos. Revi interested with any of them? Frye, Lee, Nate Robinson.

Also the SPx Lee and Stoudamire. and the Rookie Debut Stoudamire.

interested pre?

I am kinda interested sa Pietrus mo.. But as of now, medyo madami akong gastusin sa mga cards ko.. Kaya wag mo masyado mahalan.. hehehe!!!

Ray Allen EX RC? I think someone is into Ray Allen cards in this thread (Dreamshocker).. He might be interested.. I already have the Kobe SP RC, & the AI EX.. Hindi ako interesado dun sa Bones Barry dre.. Tama na yung mga RCs ko ni Brent Barry..

I have a lot of the RCs (and RC autographs) of last season's rookies..

Nasa want list ko ay yung mga RC autographs or kahit na rookie autos lang nina Chris Paul (hinihintay ko na medyo mag-simmer down cards nito - may pag-asa pa kaya?), Bynum (mukhang before I could this - it would cost me an arm and a leg), Monta Ellis and Ryan Gomes..

Ang kakaunti ko na magagandang RC ay yung time nina Dwight Howard and Ben Gordon.. I laid low on cards on that season coz I thought pangit ang mga RCs except for Okafor (parang yung time nina Darius Miles).. Now, nagsisisi ako coz of Kevin Martin, DH12, Ben Gordon, JR Smith, Biedrins.. Nakakainis!!! Baka meron ka..

My Lebron Rookies are not that good.. Kasi on the on-set sky rockets ang presyo nila eh.. So, I never really had the opportunity to buy a lot of his rookies.. But I think I have 6 RCs of LBJ.. Still don't have an auto of him coz I find him too pricey at nagakalat naman ang autos niya sa mga UD products so I am taking my time..

----

Onto other stuff: Was able to get several RCs on bargain prices today:

2 Ben Gordons (Flair and Topps Prisinte - Common) --- all at X10

1 Zaza Pachulia - P50 bucks :P

Not bad!!!! :cool:

hi revi. Yes, I can give you the pietrus at only P250! If you like I can also give you all my auto RC (Salim stoudamire, Channing Frye, David Lee, Sarunas Jasivekus (auto focus) all at x15! (we can talk about further discount just want to unload these card so I can run after some of the Drexler auto in ebay) hehehe David Lee has been playing very consistently these days. ALmost averaging a double double I believe. Let me know if you're interested.

This offer is extended to the rest of you guys out there as well.

As i was checking some completed listings at the bay.. I saw this beautiful card of Timmy.. WoW!! REfractor auto w/o sticker!! :boo:

This is probably the sweeeeeeeetesssst Tim Duncan auto that I have seen!! Mukang magandang iset ung ganito budget lang kalaban hehehe

This Duncan is valued at $300.. And belongs to the Finest Moments Set (RC nina Elton Brand/Steve Francis)..

Merong ganitong card dito sa atin.. Its available locally.. and I know kung kanino first galing yan and the last owner..

This card is being sold first at Php15K to me.. but I declined.. Was thinking that I would be able to get 3 autographs of TD at that price.. At para sa akin sa halagang Php15K, makakabili ka na ng autographed card ni Duncan na 1 of 1.. No joke! A friend of mine was able to buy a 1 of 1 card of TD for $250.00.. Yun nga lang sticker auto.. Still its a 1 of 1..

Ngayon this card is being sold at just Php12K to me.. Still, feel that the card is overpriced.. Coz I have seen several cards like this in e-bay that has a BIN (buy it now) tag of $200.. Kapag ginawang P10K itong card na ito, that would be the time na bibilhin ko ito..

Yknow, for me the "sweetest" auto of TD is either the dual auto with DRob sa Press Pass.. $500.. This I haven't seen at all either in e-bay or here.. and those rare TD autos that on-card that has a swatch and are numbered to 21.. Or yung Century Mark niya sa Skybox Autographics.. #d to 50.. $500 din.. bihira ito sa e-bay at sobrang taas matapos.. Yan ang mga holy grail.. Pwede ang mga ito sa Php20K.. Di dagdag ka na lang ng P5K may holy grail ka na..

Sa totoo lang dahil puros Press Pass at Topps ang mga signed autos ni TD na nakikita natin.. His Skybox Autographics is also kinda rare.. Ang bentahan niyan dito most probably would be at Php8-10K ($200).. Overpriced din.. Dahil sa e-bay this one also finishes at around $100-120 lang.. At kamukha ng Finest Moments Auto.. medyo marami akong nakikita sa bay.. I have the Skybox Autographics which I bought only at Php4K.. X20 lang..

hi revi. Yes, I can give you the pietrus at only P250! If you like I can also give you all my auto RC (Salim stoudamire, Channing Frye, David Lee, Sarunas Jasivekus (auto focus) all at x15! (we can talk about further discount just want to unload these card so I can run after some of the Drexler auto in ebay) hehehe David Lee has been playing very consistently these days. ALmost averaging a double double I believe. Let me know if you're interested.

David Lee? Bwisit nga eh.. Before I passed on his Exquisite RC for $40.. Kasi nasa $30-40 lang ito noon.. I saw one Exquisite na natapos sa $100 just this week.. Yung kay attyball23.. Hey merong Drexler auto si attyball23 last time I checked.. kaw ba ang nanalo? "don" something yung name nung winner eh.. Sa SP Game Used yata..

$15 ba yung Pietrus? Pag-isipan ko ha? Will PM you.. Medyo may mga priorities lang ako sa ngayon.. Medyo malaki-laki kasi bayarin ko kay attyball23 eh..

As I have said.. I am not too interested doon sa mga 05-06 RC autos.. meron kasi ako eh..

My recent pick-ups sa e-bay..

First: Rudy Gay Upper Deck RC Autographed #d 250.. Got it for $29..

Rudy Gay (together with Hakim Warrick) is benefiting from Pau Gasol's absence.. Babad siya and has been contributing.. Medyo inconsistent nga lang but still has tremendous upside.. BTW, Rudy Gay autos are kinda expensive.. His Significance (SP Game Used - not an RC) went up to the $26 mark last time I checked.. So bargain na ito dahil mahal din ang Sweet Shot and is really an RC (numbered to 250 pa).. Pwede na!!! :P

post-75683-1165159613.jpg