Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

D-Dub or should I say Deron Williams is lighting it up these past few games and has carried Utah to a 9-1 surprise..

Here are some of my DWill rookie cards.. Good thing I got them coz I never thought that DWill would have this sophomore jump from a so-so rookie season..

The first is a Topps Finest Autographed rookie card.. next are numbered rookie cards and the last one is an autographed card from SP Signature #d to 100.. :cool:

danda naman bos revi ! better yet ... siguradong kikita ka ng limpak limpak pag sumikat ng husto is dwill !

Edited by fellatio.flores

This is my last pick-up for this week.. an autographed card of Tyrus Thomas #d to 100.. SP Game Used SIGnificance..

Tyrus Thomas is considered as one of the best athletes in this year's draft.. But has not shown many things yet because of Skiles not giving him the playing time he desperately needs.. As I have said, Thomas reminds me of a second coming of a Stromile Swift.. But I still respect other analysts' opinions that Thomas might just be an All Star Player in a few year's time.. Many say he is a project but is definitely not a Stro Swift in the making..

Due to him not having the PT.. his cards have drastically taken a dip in e-bay.. The once heralded autographs of Tyrus Thomas that would sell at a high of $50 are now just in the $28-30 radius.. So, I grabbed this card kaagad kasi habang mababa pa siya.. Speculators have taken a risk in taking him at a high price.. I'd rather get one of his autographed cards habang medyo bumaba na sila..

Got this card at $26.00.. Got surprised coz similar cards have ended in e-bay at $35-45.. Mine was the cheapest so far.. :cool: Wanted the Bargnani but went up to $38++.. My max bid for both card was at $30.. I am happy to get the Thomas.. Here is the card..

post-75683-1164133203.jpg

Whattaweek for my Tim Duncan personal collection..

1) First is a 2004-05 Skybox Autographics Insignia #d 4 of 25.. Unpriced in Beckett due to rarity.. Pictured is the back of the card to magnify the numbering at the back.. Php250 lang.. :D

2) Second is a 02-03 Ultimate Collection Parallel #d 10 of 25.. Also unpriced due to rarity.. P250 bucks din.. :)

3) Third is a 01-02 Upper Deck Flight Team Gold Parallel #d 36 of 50.. Valued at $60.00.. Also P250 bucks.. :rolleyes:

4) Fourth is an 02-03 SPX Parallel Spectrum #d 20 of 25.. Valued at $100.. Also P250 bucks.. :P

5) Fifth is a 04-05 Authentix Tip Off Trios #d 72 of 75 of TD, Parker and Manu.. Valued at $50.. Got it for P1K :rolleyes:

I am so happy!!! :cool:

Below are the pictures..

post-75683-1164206347.jpg

1) First is a 2004-05 Skybox Autographics Insignia #d 4 of 25.. Unpriced in Beckett due to rarity.. Pictured is the back of the card to magnify the numbering at the back.. Php250 lang.. :D

2) Second is a 02-03 Ultimate Collection Parallel #d 10 of 25.. Also unpriced due to rarity.. P250 bucks din.. :)

3) Third is a 01-02 Upper Deck Flight Team Gold Parallel #d 36 of 50.. Valued at $60.00.. Also P250 bucks.. :rolleyes:

4) Fourth is an 02-03 SPX Parallel Spectrum #d 20 of 25.. Valued at $100.. Also P250 bucks.. :P

5) Fifth is a 04-05 Authentix Tip Off Trios #d 72 of 75 of TD, Parker and Manu.. Valued at $50.. Got it for P1K :rolleyes:

Below are the pictures..

WOW!!! $100 ung spectrum tas 250php lng... not bad!! :thumbsupsmiley: Sana makakuha din ako ganyang multiplier sa MJ hehe REv do you collect legends autographs? can you share it to us? thanks! Gusto ko sana upload iba kong cards kaso di ko alam mgpost ng pics.. nakalagay kasi kelangan ng URL e.

Below are the pictures..

Ang lupet! Swerte naman ng pagkakabili mo ang mura. Hehehe...

WOW!!! $100 ung spectrum tas 250php lng... not bad!! :thumbsupsmiley: Sana makakuha din ako ganyang multiplier sa MJ hehe REv do you collect legends autographs? can you share it to us? thanks! Gusto ko sana upload iba kong cards kaso di ko alam mgpost ng pics.. nakalagay kasi kelangan ng URL e.

Thanks for the compliment pau and dshock.. Kaya ko nakuha ng mura ang mga yan dahil I bought all of his cards (kahit butaw na $8-10) for P250 each.. Kumita na din diyan yung nagbenta.. :D

I do collect legends autographs as well.. Especially the 50 Greats.. As of now I still lack Bill Russel, Larry Bird, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, George Mikan, Dave Debusscherre, Sam Jones, Dave Bing, Oscar Robertson, Charles Barkley, Kevin McHale and Pete Maravich.. 12 na lang kulang ko to complete the list but I still need enough ipon para mabili ang mga ito ng unti-unti..

I also collect some of the legends na hindi kasama sa 50 Greats that HOFers and are considered impact players during their time..

To start: Here is the most expensive card that I bought sa e-bay.. for $240.. Approximately P13K (medyo mataas pa dollar conversion nun eh).. This is a Wilt Chamberlain UD Heroes autographed card and is GAI Authenticated.. I do not have the capacity to buy the Wilt autos from UD Retro and Epic coz they are worth P70K nowadays.. Kaya binili ko na itong card na ito coz I have been looking for this card for a long time.. I read in Beckett before that these cards were signed by Wilt to be given as promo items in an event for a game for a certain dealer.. and were not that many.. Before Wilt died, these can be had for around $50-100 (if authenticated by a company).. Now, it has jumped.. A certain person told me that a similar card (also authenticated by GAI or PSA) fetched the $500 mark.. Lucky me, I guess.. :blink:

post-75683-1164263518.jpg

After the Wilt auto that I posted in the last page..

..here are some more legends autos that I have..

Century Legends.. Epic Signatures of:

Jerry West - $60

Elgin Baylor - $40

Earl "the Pearl" Monroe - $30

John Havlicek - $30

.. other legends autos to follow in later posts .. :cool:

post-75683-1164268288.jpg

Edited by revi

I have posted this in the MJ Cards Thread..

but because pau_gasol asked to post my legends autos..

I decided to post them again..

SP Game Used Autographed Card Legendary Fabrics #d to 100.. $500..

Mine is graded.. 9 Mint and 10 Pristine Auto..

Bought this at Php25K.. :P Medyo splurged on this one..

The other cards are Game Used Fabrics.. yung isa suit card.. :cool:

post-75683-1164279766.jpg

wow!! jerry west and havlicek!! nice cards!! I had an auto of Jabbar before. It is **/12 only from Ultimate 06.. sayang binenta ko para makabili ng russell hehe.. Anhirap mabuo nyang top 50 grabe hehe Thanks for sharing with us revi! :cool:

Hey, I need that Russel.. Mukhang nakuha mo kay Attyball23 yung Jabbar mo ah.. Ano yung Russel mo.. Is it Exquisite Enshrinements #d to 25? Galeng naman!!!

BTW, Ito ang list ng mga kulang ko.. Russel, Abdul Jabbar, Bird, Worthy, Barkley, De Busscherre, Mikan, Bing, McHale, Maravich, Sam Jones and Big O.. Medyo malaki-laki pa gagastosin ko dito.. :(

EI, many thanks, pau.. But I am not yet through.. :cool:

.. here are some more pictures of my legends autos:

Clyde Drexler - $30

Hakeem Olajuwon - $50

Magic Johnson - $80

Bill Walton - $40

Jamaal Wilkes - $12

post-75683-1164306429.jpg

Edited by revi

.. some more.. (last post for now)

RUN TMC: :cool:

Tim Hardaway - $15

Chirs Mullin - $40

Mitch Richmond - Buyback from SP Authentic.. can't find the price..

Glen Rice - $20

David Robinson - $100

*Some autographs I need (outside of the 50 Greats) are: Dan Issel, Kevin Johnson, Mark Aguirre, Grant Hill, Chris Webber..

** I also have autographs of Kobe, Vince Carter and TMac (just stated them coz I think they are shoe-ins in the HOF or would be considered as legends in the future)..

post-75683-1164310917.jpg

nice cards especially stockton and malone!! My russell is 06 ultimate sig and it for PC. :thumbsupsmiley: It looks like this one.. This is not mine i just got this pic on the bay..

post-36169-1164331041.jpg

Nice!!! Your Russel is valued at $150.. The autograph cards that I was able to get in 06 Ultimate are only Steve Nash & Elton Brand.. Alam mo dre, ang baba sobra ng values ng 06 Ultimate.. Napakadaming nag-speculate na mataas ang Beckett values ng patches and autographs ng mga ito, including me, but we were dead wrong.. Well, tough luck for me.. You can't win em all, I guess.. hehe!!! :lol: Ang nakakapagtaka eh, mataas naman natatapos ang mga ito sa e-bay nung una lumabas but still Beckett decided to really just make the prices so loooowwww!!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by revi