New York Knickerbockers

ipinapakita ng knicks na playoffs material sila at franchise player na lang talaga ang kulang.

brutal yung ginawa nila sa pacers.

+1.. I hope they do get a franchise player.. The Knicks fans deserve something to be happy about.. Nate, David Lee, Gallinari and Wilson Chandler are young and good players.. They need a leader to bring their A-Game all the time..

• 1 month later...
gadzoooks! the Knicks are making some deals. tracy mcgrady, this guy, eddie house, maybe tyrus thomas soon. so, the king james-coming-over-to-the garden aint plausible anymore? enlighten me on this one, basketball gurus out there!

:huh:

Knicks trade Milicic to Timberwolves for Cardinal

Tracy McGrady, Eddie House, JR Giddens, Tyrus Thomas all have possible expiring contracts.

So no, it doesn't hurt their chance at a big FA.

here's a lowdown regarding that second 3 way trade:

rockets get:

kevin martin (from kings)

jordon hill (from knicks)

draft pick considerations (from knicks)

jared jeffries (from knicks)

could swap 1st round pick in 2011 with knicks

knicks get:

tacy mcgrady (from rockets)

sergio rodrigues (from kings)

kings get:

carl landry (from rockets)

joey dorsey (from rockets)

larry hughes (from knicks)

probable? yes! but which team will benefit more??

:rolleyes:

^^ For the remainder of the season.

But for next season, when all those contracts expire, the Knicks are in solid position to land one of the prime FAs (and a solid wingman as well).

Their biggest need going into next season is PG. And who better to run the D'Antoni offense than Steve Nash? If Mike D' can entice him to opt out of his remaining year and sign for a lower price then -

a David Lee, Chris Bosh, Danilo Gallinari, Joe Johnson and Steve Nash starting 5 looks very possible!

or if they opt to really go for it -

how about David Lee, Lebron James, Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler and Dwayne Wade?

Guest megalodon
^^ For the remainder of the season.

But for next season, when all those contracts expire, the Knicks are in solid position to land one of the prime FAs (and a solid wingman as well).

Their biggest need going into next season is PG. And who better to run the D'Antoni offense than Steve Nash? If Mike D' can entice him to opt out of his remaining year and sign for a lower price then -

a David Lee, Chris Bosh, Danilo Gallinari, Joe Johnson and Steve Nash starting 5 looks very possible!

or if they opt to really go for it -

how about David Lee, Lebron James, Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler and Dwayne Wade?

I'm leaning towards D-Wade going to his hometown Bulls. Are the Knicks gunning for JJ? I thought it was just Lebron and Bosh.

T-Mac should do what Marbury did (sign for the veterans minimum for 1 year)

after practically getting $45 million for peanuts worth of production over two years.

Lee, Bosh, Gallinari, McGrady, & Wade should mix well together in an up-tempo offense. :thumbsupsmiley:

Lebron will stay in Cleveland & Joe Johnson will probably go to Chicago

26 pts..for T-Mac

Not bad for his 1st game as a Knicks pati kay E.House

DANG ! and i was hoping that the knicks would free fall all the way down ! ( not a knicks hater but with utAH owning the knicks pick ... was hoping for them to drop down to the last three teams in the league to ensure a better chance for my jazz to get a high pick in the 2010 draft. )

way to go tmac and eddie house. they're also lucky to have a guy named d'antoni who is a player's coach and runs the most freewheeling offense in the league.

Edited by FF

i am a big fan of the knicks but am not optimistic with the moves NY has made. I seriously doubt the possibility of having lebron or wade play for the knicks. who would want to play for a non-contender? and the knicks do not have draft picks.. how are they to rebuild. assuming they land a top free agent, who would support them? walsh is rebuilding the knicks the wrong way.

ex knick nate robinson score 14 pts in 15 minutes as celts stop pistons. looks like the celtics are getting their money's worth. re tmac ... after a few good games he's looking like a rickety kneed washup... :unsure:and we all thought that he'll be posting up all-star numbers when he got the chance to play ...