New York Knickerbockers

I think option B if they don't get Lebron is acquiring Joe Johnson and Chris Bosh. They might have to let go of David Lee but i think he is a good upgrade since Lee sucks at D. The expiring contract of Curry would sure be valuable next season especially for teams that are saving from the luxury tax or cap space line New Orleans or Utah. Heck, even if its not CP3 i sure woudn't mind if the Knicks pry Collison from the Hornets.

Colangelo will not let go Bosh that easy....rumors is that Lee for Bosh sign and trade...

medyo dahan-dahan na na ubos ang target players ng Knicks..

Target:

1. Bron or Wade

2. JJ or Manu - extended by Spurs :blush:

3. Bosh or Camby - extended by Blazers

Medyo kasalanan din ng Knicks, medyo nagpanic din ang ibang teams at pina sign kaagad ng extension ang players nila.

No need to panic though..the Knicks has the biggest tentative cap space next year and they still have a leverage the year after due to several expiring contracts..plus, Gallo, Chandler and Toney's game have developed. They have even found cheap yet high impact players in Bill Walker and Earl Barron so even if they get only 1 max or mid contract player, they'd be fine since they could go after a mid-priced player before the trading deadline and flex their muscle next year. The important thing is that New York is led by competent guys such as Donnie Walsh and D'Antoni after Isiah messed it up for so long that you thought there wouldn't be an end to the dark tunnel. Collangelo might not have the leverage on Bosh since he is an unrestricted free agent and they messed up pretty bad by signing a bust in Hedo after prying him away from Portland. Lots of unhappy players out there that the Knicks could lure, the likes of CP3 with the crappy crew he has in New Orleans or say Monta Ellis who now is being replaced by Steph Curry as Don Nelson's fave. Anthony Randolph is also a good pick for the Knicks like what they did with Al Harrington or how the Warriors almost gave Jackson to the Bobcats in exchange for Bell and Radmanovic. The Knicks never had a good position than where it is now. There is hope for the Knickerbockers after all. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/405032/coming_to_new_york_2.jpg

watching the way james choke in the playoffs for the last 3 years,

i'd rather see the knicks acquire the tandem of wade and bosh (and retain david lee), rather than go for lechoke james.

james was given all the right pieces this year. and yet, he choked when it matter the most. james is just a circus clown.

• Downvote 1

you guys still don't get it. kaya nga nya nilaglag kasi nga ayaw na nya sa cavs. that's his way of showing and telling cleveland "hey! i've done what i could. it's time for me to move on and look for greener pastures."

NOT!

:rolleyes:

Never pa syang nagchampion. Kung king ang turing nya sa sarili nya atleast sana napagchampion nya ang team nya. Masyado lang commercialize si LBJ. Sabi nga nila si LBJ ang Floyd Mayweather ng basketball at Wade naman ang Pacquiao ng Basketball ngaun. Magaling si james pero tanggalin mo yang mga hype na yan. Baka mas sikat pa si Anthony at Wade. Ung ginawa nya sa game 5-6 pinakita nya lang na big name nga sya sa basketball but not a big performance. Goodluck sa knicks, pero ung ibabayad nila kay James can acquire 2 of the best player in the league. Sana try nila Bosh saka Wade.

• 2 weeks later...