New York Knickerbockers

Guest megalodon
no doubt about that ... pero luma na yan!!! Gasgas na rin ang No KG kasi naglao naman si KG.

I guess based on the most recent logical explanation of our master he would have likely said this: "Looking at the last 4 games prior to this match-up, it is abvious that the the NYK will win this game since it is the better team. While both teams have the same 1-3 record leading to the game, the NYK had a 5 point winning margin in their win against LAC. The C's meanwhile struggled to win by only 4 against CLE"

Ganyan magisip si MASTER MEGA ... basta mas malaki ang nilamang mas better ang team at yun ang highly favored (irregardless of the quality of the opponent).

You and your warped explanations lapdog. Kahit kelan sablay yung hirit mo. :lol:

You and your warped explanations lapdog. Kahit kelan sablay yung hirit mo. :lol:

Tsk tsk ... YOU REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM ON COMPREHENDING!!!

Am not explaning here ... that was a STATEMENT OF FACT!!!

Well, I guess your next post will be another personal attack rather than facing the issue on hand.

Edited by CELTS
Guest megalodon
Tsk tsk ... YOU REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM ON COMPREHENDING!!!

Am not explaning here ... that was a STATEMENT OF FACT!!!

Well, I guess your next post will be another personal attack rather than facing the issue on hand.

I'm enjoying this peithe-bashing. Do you actually think I take time to analyze and read your posts? Haha!. I'm just enjoying bashing you. :lol:

Edited by megalodon
I'm enjoying this peithe-bashing. Do you actually think I take time to analyze and read your posts? Haha!. I'm just enjoying bashing you. :lol:

No problem sir, keep it coming. What you say reflects on your personality anyway so I'm cool with that. If you want to project yourself as one who can't COMPREHEND, I respect your CHOICE. That's your FREEWILL :cool:

Guest megalodon
No problem sir, keep it coming. What you say reflects on your personality anyway so I'm cool with that. If you want to project yourself as one who can't COMPREHEND, I respect your CHOICE. That's your FREEWILL :cool:

On the contrary, you're the one who can't comprehend imbecile. Read my previous posts. That is if you can understand coz the way I see it, you can't. :lol:

Do you actually think I take time to analyze and read your posts? Haha!. I'm just enjoying bashing you. :lol:

On the contrary, you're the one who can't comprehend imbecile. Read my previous posts. That is if you can understand coz the way I see it, you can't. :lol:

Ikaw naman pareng MEGA, wag no namang itulad ako sa iyo ... ako kasi nagbabasa at iniintindi ang post bago sumagot. Di naman ako putak lang ng putak na hindi muna nagbabasa tulad mo. :goatee:

Guest megalodon
Ikaw naman pareng MEGA, wag no namang itulad ako sa iyo ... ako kasi nagbabasa at iniintindi ang post bago sumagot. Di naman ako putak lang ng putak na hindi muna nagbabasa tulad mo. :goatee:

Iiyak ka na ba pikon? Everywhere I go, you're there. Sisiw. :lol:

Yup. You were, you are and always will be easy. :lol:

desperate people DO desperate ACTS ... hahahaha

kitang kita now sinong magaling mag TWIST ng FACTS pati post ng may POST dinuduktor na din. hehehehe

Easy boy wag pikon!!! Masyadong obvious na yang pinaggagawa mo BOY

Guest megalodon
desperate people DO desperate ACTS ... hahahaha

kitang kita now sinong magaling mag TWIST ng FACTS pati post ng may POST dinuduktor na din. hehehehe

Easy boy wag pikon!!! Masyadong obvious na yang pinaggagawa mo BOY

Desperate acts? It's called making fun of my lapdog. :lol:

Nice to know that the Knicks has its own forum..try nyo din knickblogger.net, mas en-depth analysis nila at die-hard Knicks fan dalas andun.

Can't wait for the next season to start and drool on the line-up that the Knicks would have. Hope they retain Gallo, Chadler, Sergio and Toney D. Lebron and Bosh has to be the ultimate goal. Go Knicks!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest megalodon
:thumbsupsmiley: nice pic bro!

after all that the Knicks had to go through, hopefully next season would be significantly better.

If Cavs win the title this year, Lebron stays with them. If Cavs lose in the playoffs, Lebron would probably go here and would be the savior of this franchise and resurrect the ghost of Knicks past.

wow next season will be a surprised knicks w new faces like walker and giddens and improving last yr rookie gallinari plus if they got king james nest season...

also depends on there draft picks in 2010.....

i think the Knicks already traded their first round pick w/c fell under the lap of Utah with various trades that followed..Their only hope really is to land either or a combination of Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Amare, Johnson among others. It would be nice if the recent numbers of Barron is for real, a 7-footer that could rebound and compliment Bender (player with ceiling and cheap price tag). Chandler actually played solid prior to his injury and Douglas has blossomed of late also. Even if they only get Jonhson and Bosh, i'd be fine as they could target Melo the next year or Paul on 2012.

The important thing is they finally had the financial flexibility after all the bad deals that Isiah Thomas entered into. Go KNICKS!!!

ganun sensya na d ko alam eh... he he he.... mas ok kung si bosh pero mukhang ibabalik nila si camby kapalit ni curry sa center. makuha mo sana sa sg si rudy gay plus melo sa sf ok n itong team trade bait n lng si t-mac and al harrington... plus getting cp3 ha ha ha all star na mga bro.

pag nag kataon ito ang bgong line up ng knicks next season he he he: starting 5

camby center

lee pf

melo sf

gay sg

cp3 pg

had this admiration for marcus as a player. no sense of flashiness..just all business. camby was one of my favorite knickerbocker. really hope he signs back.

ganun sensya na d ko alam eh... he he he.... mas ok kung si bosh pero mukhang ibabalik nila si camby kapalit ni curry sa center. makuha mo sana sa sg si rudy gay plus melo sa sf ok n itong team trade bait n lng si t-mac and al harrington... plus getting cp3 ha ha ha all star na mga bro.

pag nag kataon ito ang bgong line up ng knicks next season he he he: starting 5

camby center

lee pf

melo sf

gay sg

cp3 pg

had this admiration for marcus as a player. no sense of flashiness..just all business. camby was one of my favorite knickerbocker. really hope he signs back.

camby signs two year extension with the blazers...

imho 2010 might be the start of the road back to respectability for the knicks. the key is getting three superstars on your team who can PLAY together and inspire their teammmates ( i.e the celts allen,pierce , garnett ) vs. stars who simply are stuck with each other ( lakers team of malone,payton, bryant , o'neal ).

well! cant have 'em all.

camby signs two year extension with the blazers...

imho 2010 might be the start of the road back to respectability for the knicks. the key is getting three superstars on your team who can PLAY together and inspire their teammmates ( i.e the celts allen,pierce , garnett ) vs. stars who simply are stuck with each other ( lakers team of malone,payton, bryant , o'neal ).

Hint about Lebron

siguro may nabasa kayo dati na nag apply ng si Lebron for change of Jersey number from 23 to 6.. kung lilipat siya ng team pwede na siyang di mag apply kasi automatic siya may choice to retain his old number or use another jersey number if ever he will transfer to a new team.

now, why did he applied for change of jersey number if he will sign to another team? :unsure: