New York Knickerbockers

I can assure you that New York will do whatever they can and assemble the best team that money can buy.

Good thing that thy have salary cap in basketball.

They will let David Lee go first and then they will start assembling the best team in basketball (that money can buy syempre).. hehehe..

• 3 weeks later...

Wade is better than lebron..

il go wade and bosh + some free agents like johnson and a better PG

"wade better than lebron" -- that's baloney, and everyone knows it! hehehe i'm a wade fan but i have to admit that LBJ is better because he's bigger. pero remember that being a better player is different from being a better team player -- i think it's obvious that dwade is the better teammate, and he has a championship ring to prove it.

oo nga, saan kaya punta si lee? he's undersized as a 4, and lacks athleticism to keep up with most 3.

I don't think Amare has signed any contract yet although the Knicks has offered the max for him. We'd all find out by July 8 if there's any truth to it where contracts will be officially binding. I would have loved if the Knicks nab Bosh instead of Amare but i'd be fine with it as long as we get Lebron. David Lee is overrated since he really is a forward and not a center and he doesn't play any D and is not as athletic as say Amare. Not sure if we could sign and trade him and Chadler for Minny in exchange for the rights of Rubio and Jefferson or San Antonio for Tony Parker or Toronto for Bosh. Lot's of rumors swirling and too much anti-NY sentiment going on especially on ESPN articles but i have high hopes for Donnie and D' Antoni that they would be able to get the job done. Can't wait for the Knicks to finally upgrade the roster and start the season!

They need to let go of Eddie Curry. Bynum's much better than this guy. David Lee could get signed up by another team. They need a legit center not a 6'9 player that plays center.

eddiecurry is untradeable kasi big money and bad attitude means no takers. hehehe

lee will definitely be picked up by another team, one of several that will not want to leave empty handed sa FA sweepstakes. :-) maybe a lopez-shaq-lee-yi frontline sa nets? :-)

if they do get amare, they need a creative ballhandler-playmaker (ie lebron, nash) who can drive and dish, as amare is most dangerous moving then getting the ball and just 1 or 2 dribbles then finish explosively at the ring.

tmac is a curious thing -- he can still play, but he is brittle. but after a few more months of rehab and rest, i think he can come back, maybe not the tmac of 2002-2004, but a talent nonetheless

fish would be a great pickup, but i'm not sure he is the playmaker amare could play-off of, but if tmac gets back to even 75% of the slashing-playmaking tmac of yesteryears, tmac can be the playmaker amare doubleteams with, and fish can re-play to his lakers role of waiting for the kickout pass and nailing the dagger-3 hehehe

Amare just made verbal agreement to accept the Knicks offer, whew! Hopefully they do snag Lebron to compensate for the lack of PG depth. If Walsh do sign him, i'd officially call him a genius for gutting out the team for 2 years and getting rid of the ugly contracts of Zebo, Jamal, Stephon and Jeffries. Am hoping Curry would be next especially to a team that would be nearing the luxury tax line or would be trying to save cap space next year.

I don't think Fish would be a good fit since he is slow and would not maximize the strengths of the 7SSOL system of D' Antoni nor complement Amare during fastbreaks. Fish usually gets killed by quicker guards like Parker, Westbrook or Brooks plus the Knicks already has Gallinari for a shooter and the current rookie drafted, Rautkins. A PG like Parker is what they need,someone that thrives in up-tempo offense. Maybe they could sign-and-trade to Minny for the right of Rubio although Monta Ellis' name has been floated lately. T-Mac is not the same player that he was 3 or 4 years ago but if the Knicks could get him for a veteran's min. then his passing and ability to go to the FT line would still be of value.

d only pg whos free would be lakers farmer and fish plus spurs parker..... if they sign amare they should pick fisher or parker.... bt if they want nash they should trade some1 frm them.....

TP is not a free agent so i don't think he is free to sign anywhere, especially with the knicks. the only instance he could be playing alongside amare is through a trade with the spurs.

TP is not a free agent so i don't think he is free to sign anywhere, especially with the knicks. the only instance he could be playing alongside amare is through a trade with the spurs.

Yap..the only chance they get Tony Parker would be thru sign and trade where they could offer David Lee and include Tony Douglas or Curry's expiring contract since the Spurs need cap space to sign Tiago Splitter and the fact that George Hill already is ripe to play the point for the Spurs. The name of Monta Ellis is also being floated since the Warriors is in need of a cap space and the team is supposed to be for sale to a new ownership. Then again, if the Knicks do nab James then he could do the bulk of ball handling duties while sorrounding him with shooters and a good pick and roll partner in Amare. The only hole that they would need to fill by then would be on the center position.

oo nga felton is available, pero i can't comment kasi honestly i haven't seen him play, and nakakailang seasons na siya hindi pa rin siya nakaka gawa ng consistent stir sa mga nba watchers. although the same could be said of chauncey before he went to detroit.

the knicks got a lot for lee, labo naman ng warriors na kumagat, eh may caveat yung numbers ni lee kasi he's playing for a bad team.

no doubt amare is a great start for the knicks. libre naman mangarap : how about gilbert (arenas ha, not the cavs owner hehehe) tteaming up with amare! hehehe

or how about raja bell? feasible, eh?!

-_-

oo nga felton is available, pero i can't comment kasi honestly i haven't seen him play, and nakakailang seasons na siya hindi pa rin siya nakaka gawa ng consistent stir sa mga nba watchers. although the same could be said of chauncey before he went to detroit.

the knicks got a lot for lee, labo naman ng warriors na kumagat, eh may caveat yung numbers ni lee kasi he's playing for a bad team.

no doubt amare is a great start for the knicks. libre naman mangarap : how about gilbert (arenas ha, not the cavs owner hehehe) tteaming up with amare! hehehe

Gilber Arenas would be like an Isaiah Thomas signing with a long and overpaid contract who didn't sizzle enough last year after a long injury and a bad locker room influence like Marburry..pass

Besides, i doubt Walsh would do such a signing. Felton's FG% may not be as good but he was on a slow down offense under Larry Brown in Charlotte that barely utilized his speed and would probably be a perfect fit for D'Antoni's 7SSOL system. He can pass though and slash w/c would be a complement to Amare since Douglas really is not a PG but rather an undersized 2 that could shoot and play solid D. Oh, and they got him for like 7M on a 2 year plus 3rd year team option contract. If he sucks, this year then he'd be expiring the next year and easy to move or they could simply renounce him. Walsh is a genius!

All in all, i love the current composition of the Knick with young guys full of potential, talent and athlecism. Love the lopsided trade to GS and the Amare signing. Not only are the guys a perfect fit for D'antoni, they could also play D. Good thing Lebron chose to be Wade's back-up together with Bosh and hopefully they sign scrubs for back-up and not win any championship hehe probably rooting for Orlanda or Boston or Lakers if they face the heat hehe