New York Knickerbockers

Melo to Bobcats, A member of team Jordan joining Jordan's bobcats. Double Jeopardy! MJ would love that.

Knicks should at least get Bismack Biyombo for Melo. :rolleyes:

the bobcats can also give their mascot to sweeten the deal. :lol:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2007/02/bobcats-mascot-240.jpg

The Bucks have already overtaken them

They have a tied record pa lang but the Bucks have the edge against the Knicks as they've won twice against three games against the Knicks. It would probably be immaterial if the Knicks continue the losing streak while the Bucks and the Cavs continue to win. The chemistry lately just seemed not there and their confidence is way down. mad.gif

I love Tyson Chandler but if they could ship him and Melo to Orlando for Dwight and Hedo then i'd probably pull the trigger. Heck, maybe Pau Gasol and a first round pick for Melo + Amare to the Lakers might do it for me since both really are defensive sieves. I guess its pretty obvious that for the Knicks to start winning again, it has to be J-Lin's team and not Melo or Amare's.

Edited by Droidz1979

add this to the woes thats going on with the team

i think first and foremost even in phoenix coack mike aint really that good with handling players ego and thier attitude. he just let them slide and like kids even with mistakes especially those cost him the game he doesnt take action.

imagine if he was controlling the team would the matrix be spoiled like that, i mean the matrix only got better teaming up with nash. if im not mistaken when nash havent arrive matrix ft% were just around 60-70+ % his numbers were good but it only exploded and got better with nash. another player that i feel wasted his talent is boris diaw.

but overall this are super stars, still they should be held accountable you dont shoot 20-30 shots a night and only make 40% or less of them and expect to still play like it doesnt matter.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/source_anthony_at_odds_with_antoni_YjNqpRkBHjhTuavBXv5IhJ

add this to the woes thats going on with the team

i think first and foremost even in phoenix coack mike aint really that good with handling players ego and thier attitude. he just let them slide and like kids even with mistakes especially those cost him the game he doesnt take action.

imagine if he was controlling the team would the matrix be spoiled like that, i mean the matrix only got better teaming up with nash. if im not mistaken when nash havent arrive matrix ft% were just around 60-70+ % his numbers were good but it only exploded and got better with nash. another player that i feel wasted his talent is boris diaw.

but overall this are super stars, still they should be held accountable you dont shoot 20-30 shots a night and only make 40% or less of them and expect to still play like it doesnt matter.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/source_anthony_at_odds_with_antoni_YjNqpRkBHjhTuavBXv5IhJ

well, napalitan na rin si D'antoni as nyk head coach.. good luck kay coach woodson.. sana inalis na rin si melo, hanapan na ng trade bago matapos deadline..

in my opinion, d'antoni is not the problem..... its melo.

i hope woodson will learn to use the players wisely.

the bucs, their rival for the 8th spot, just got better with monta on board.

And Ekpe Udoh is a reliable big that the Warriors was hesitant to let go from the trade at first..Thus, the Bucks added depth for its bigs since Bogut is gone for the season and they were barely playing Jax after they had a falling out with coach Skiles. They added scoring which they sorely lacked and a decent big which is there current need so they sure would be a formidable foe although i believe they still would have a hard time beating the top seed Heat or Bulls.

So long Mike, you weren't the problem and I love your unconventional and fun brand of game. Too bad you were never given the chance to show them off with a decent and consistent line-up on the floor. Guess it all went out in the window when Dolan threw out even the kitchen sink just to have Melo which is probably the reason why Walsh resigned after giving the Knicks the financial flexibility that it now has after being stuck in the Isiah Thomas era. Hopefully, a team like Toronto would give you another chance and energize that team and start winning. rolleyes.gif

in my opinion, d'antoni is not the problem..... its melo.

i hope woodson will learn to use the players wisely.

the bucs, their rival for the 8th spot, just got better with monta on board.

you are correct but who controls the fort? problem i think its the ny fans and the media. but if the knicks were winning with carmelo sitting like he did in the 4th quarter i think things would be different now than when they lose it.

but i agree it isnt d'antoni, sadly his off now