Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

I prefer having a house and lot...where you can just go outside your home and bike around, kids can play outside, easier than to go up and down when needing something from a convenience store. You can hang your laundry to dry up. You have more access to trees to feel the breeze, less temptation to open the a/c as well.

Basically mas practical sakin pag house and lot.

If you can afford it house and lot, bar none. Been there done that, now I'm in a house and lot fully paid. Paalam lang sa mga kapitbahay or invite mo rin kung gusto mo magparty. If you have a nice front or back yard, bbq. You don't have to pay an extra 500k just for a parking space, or 3500 a month for parking rent..Unless you live on the ground floor you have to line up sa usually small elevator, dala mo pa marami mong groceries...so on so fort. Of course may pros din ang condo...Yun lang kung lumipat ka sa lugar na songer mga kapitbahay mo at mahilig maglasing eh sakit yun, well you can design to sound proof one room and wear ear plugs. Sa Condo kasi kung may ganon man nandyan lagi si manong secu para sumita, kung ayos ang management eh automatic di mo na kailangan tawagan barangay tanod or home owners. Anyway bad neighbors can be an issue regardless kung house and lot or Condo. so many other pros and cons, but for me, house and lot ATW.

Dami na ng condo sa metro manila pero di naman lahat okyupado.

Ok naman yung condo kung tulugan mo lang galing from work lalo't na di biro ang byahe.

Pero pang long term talaga yung house and lot. So house and lot for me pero mas maganda kung malapit sa sakayan.

Before and Now comparison. Basically it starts with excavation and putting the utility pipes and cables underground. This goes for gas, water, electricity, communications and sewer. Then they landscape it. That is why from the Before pic, you see some stuff protruding from the ground. Then they build on top of it.

wA9dJZ4.jpg

Edited by MRROUGHSEX

Before and Now comparison. Basically it starts with excavation and putting the utility pipes and cables underground. This goes for gas, water, electricity, communications and sewer. Then they landscape it. That is why from the Before pic, you see some stuff protruding from the ground. Then they build on top of it.

wA9dJZ4.jpg

That is awesome, grats bro!

House and lot kapag no biggie ang hourly rate mo or time sa work and business / family / friends

Condominiums naman kung sobrang important ng time mo for yourself, and ayaw mo ma stress sa traffic and most importantly ang work and sideline mo is around that area like managing business, doctor, fashion designer, artists.. Kase kung kikita ka ng min.200/hr owning a condo is a must factor

**we are giving away,sofa set, split type aircon, appliances packages (microwave, refrigerator, etc), depends on success booked sales.. We accept referrals and/or direct buyers = no one leaves behind, everyone will get a gift / package from us

Message me lang dito sa mtc for more detais

Thanks so much bro. Just consistency in saving year in and year out. Umabot ng mid-40s edad bago nakapagpagawa. :)

This would be so off topic but do you mind me asking how much you save fortnightly/monthly to get where you are right now? and on what age did you start? Do you have some investments elsewhere or all income just came from your day job?

This would be so off topic but do you mind me asking how much you save fortnightly/monthly to get where you are right now? and on what age did you start? Do you have some investments elsewhere or all income just came from your day job?

If in Phlippines, I would target Php12,500/mo at around 30 years old for 4 years. So after 4 years, I have Php600K as downpayment for a studio condo priced Php2M near work. This means I'm borrowing Php1.4M Along with the interest (but also salary growth), I should be able to pay this off in 15 years.

However, with salary growth and more savings, I would probably sell and upsize by 43 years old to something like a 2-BR townhouse worth Php4M and finish the new loan in 9 years (which would be 52 years old). Having a working spouse fast-tracks everything because of double income. Me, medyo mabagal because I'm single with 2 kids, one of the worst situations LOL.

From age 52 onwards, fully paid na house which means concentrate on retirement savings for 10 years and retire at age 62.

In US, which is where I'm at, multiply lang by 3. So the townhouse is Php12M and I'm looking to finish payment by age 52 which gives me 7 years including this year to complete payment.

Why not have both in the end? It's doable. But I guess you'll need to think of which one to go after as a priority..

If you're planning to have a family of your own and are thinking of their future, a house and lot is a better option (in my humble opinion). This is because a family living in a condominium are usually closed off to other families; this affects the psychological aspect on your family's social aptitude... though because a lot of families can make it work. Maybe you can too. As for the conveniences the condominiums have, it might not be such a good idea to shower your kids with that much convenience at the onset of their early life, it spoils them in a way, and also shields them from the realities of the world.

But you know what?

I say all of that but I prefer a condominium. Hahaha, the HIPPOcrisy of this guy.