Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

Studies show that Children raised in a house perform better in School and in the community. Studies also show that humans who live on a house & lot ( on ground level ) tend to be happier.

Condos are ok for working professionals na gusto lang may matutulugan, condo however units over 5 floors experience more anxiety since its not natural for humans to live that high.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I am currently planning to purchase one probably next year. Preferably a 1 br unit. It's not for family occupancy let's say more of an investment kesa mapunta lang sa pekpek ipon ko lol. We probably will stay 1 month every 2 years, so maybe I will have it rented in the meantime. Still some friends advise a house and lot is probably better so idk what to choose really.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont forget to add the fact that condos arent permanent assets. Every contract stipulates only 50years or so of ownership. Meaning you dont have a lot thats really yours. If you really need it for work then do so. However, you also have to acquire a house and lot for your future.

You are speaking of leasehold contracts, It does not apply to all condos. For those that are freehold contracts with the builder, you own the lot as a communal property and you and the association does not pay another company (landlord) for a lease.

Basically saying what I said. From DMCI.

https://www.facebook.com/Mayumi.villapena69/posts/there-are-two-kinds-of-condo-ownershipin-the-philippines-there-are-two-kinds-of-/727480213981420/

So, as you can see there are advantages in both. I for example, am looking at leasehold condo for investing purposes (iparerent ko) as units are cheaper and HOA maintenance fee is much less. However, the condo I have is freehold (perpetual) as it is where I live (used to).

To know what you are getting, read it in the Deed Of Sale. It will word "leasehold" or something to effect that the land or lot ownership is not part of the sale.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...