Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

Abay House and lot na. Nothing can really beat that. Ang value ng lote nag aappreciate thru the years...ang condo hindi. plus a buildings lifespan is not really masasabing napapamana. I've heard na its only 50 years then ipagigiba na. So olats ka sa condo bukod sa bayad ka pa ng bayad ng association dues.

Abay House and lot na. Nothing can really beat that. Ang value ng lote nag aappreciate thru the years...ang condo hindi. plus a buildings lifespan is not really masasabing napapamana. I've heard na its only 50 years then ipagigiba na. So olats ka sa condo bukod sa bayad ka pa ng bayad ng association dues.

Houses and condos are the same -- owners may own the land or just lease the land.

Iba-iba taste ng tao. Many Americans want their backyards as playground for kids so they'll want it bulldozed/grazed. Ako iba. I want it natural growth. Eto bale magiging backyard ko. I will still have a sideyard lot where my me and my kids can play like kiting, throwing football, and drone flying.

ESleTvE.jpg

Like the way you think. I like a house with a huge lot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Still depends. if you're a bachelor and have the money, choose a condo which you can have it rented if you eventually plan to buy a house and plan to start a family. If you are already starting a family, look for something to rent near your workplace then save a lot to buy a house and lot. The important thing here is investment, it's hard to look for a rent to own place which is near the metro aside from condo units. Best way is to look for a place to rent that's larger than a condo unit but cheaper. Then SAVE SAVE SAVE for the future!

• Like (+1) 1

Still depends. if you're a bachelor and have the money, choose a condo which you can have it rented if you eventually plan to buy a house and plan to start a family. If you are already starting a family, look for something to rent near your workplace then save a lot to buy a house and lot. The important thing here is investment, it's hard to look for a rent to own place which is near the metro aside from condo units. Best way is to look for a place to rent that's larger than a condo unit but cheaper. Then SAVE SAVE SAVE for the future!

Masterful!

• 2 weeks later...