• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my Nokia E6 for a year and five months now. I bought it because it is both a Qwerty phone and a touch screen phone at the same time. Writing texts is not a problem as a physical keyboard is present. The capacitive touch screen is quite responsive specially since the OS got upgraded to Symbian Belle Refresh. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Even if the screen has fingerprints, there is absolutely no scratches on it. I've accidentally dropped it on occasion on a wooden floor, and it still works fine. The build quality is solid and even the battery cover is metal. Price of 15300 when I got it last year at the same month it was introduced. Wi-Fi. FM Radio (with RDS). No games (a business phone) but you can download from the Nokia store, but most of the games require you to be online while playing. Up to 32GB Micro SD. 3.5mm audio jack. Nice music player. Microsoft Office Mobile upon upgrade to Symbian Belle Refresh. Email. 3G, capable of 3.5G. All 2G to 3.5G frequency bands supported. You can take this phone anywhere in the world with no worries about frequency compatibility. Widgets available. USB to Micro USB Cable, Female USB to Micro USB cable, earphones, leather case and of course, a charger, included in the box. Charging via USB Cable attached to a laptop also charges the E6 but at a slower pace than the charger. Also has GPS and a detailed Nokia Maps app helpful for travelers.

I bought a Lenovo P700i as a second phone. The third phone can retire because the P700i is dual SIM.

Runs of Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. Lenovo Mobile Philippines has announced that The P700i can be upgraded to Jelly Bean but the timeline is still up in the air. Thanks to the dual core processor, no lag is noticed.

Long-lasting 2500 mAh battery. IPS Capacitive Touch Screen makes it viewable from any angle. Expandable memory up to 32 GB. Comes with earphone, charger and USB to mini USB cable. The P700i charges when the cable is connected to a laptop. Build quality is excellent and does not feel like a toy. No creaky plastic feel either. Rubberized back cover as an anti-slip grip.

The Lenovo P700i does not compare with MyPhone and Cherry Mobile. For one, the battery capacity of the P700i is larger than any of the MP and CM phones. The screen of the Lenovo P700i has a pixel density of 233 ppi (Higher number is better). The MyPhone A898 is 187 ppi and the Cherry Mobile Titan is 196 ppi. The MP and CM phones are built with creaky plastic.

Sound is good and loud and is not distorted even if loud. The sound quality of MP and CM phones are distorted when playing loud music.

• 1 month later...

I bought a Lenovo P700i as a second phone. The third phone can retire because the P700i is dual SIM.

Runs of Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. Lenovo Mobile Philippines has announced that The P700i can be upgraded to Jelly Bean but the timeline is still up in the air. Thanks to the dual core processor, no lag is noticed.

Long-lasting 2500 mAh battery. IPS Capacitive Touch Screen makes it viewable from any angle. Expandable memory up to 32 GB. Comes with earphone, charger and USB to mini USB cable. The P700i charges when the cable is connected to a laptop. Build quality is excellent and does not feel like a toy. No creaky plastic feel either. Rubberized back cover as an anti-slip grip.

The Lenovo P700i does not compare with MyPhone and Cherry Mobile. For one, the battery capacity of the P700i is larger than any of the MP and CM phones. The screen of the Lenovo P700i has a pixel density of 233 ppi (Higher number is better). The MyPhone A898 is 187 ppi and the Cherry Mobile Titan is 196 ppi. The MP and CM phones are built with creaky plastic.

Sound is good and loud and is not distorted even if loud. The sound quality of MP and CM phones are distorted when playing loud music.

May I know the price. Thank you.

Thanks Hitman... I just bought one and it's really value for money... the P700i looks & feels great and its main strength is its long battery life.

For MrGspot it's 10.5K plus freebees...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...