Cellphone Reviews

• 2 months later...

Any reviews on Samsung S6 edge?

My sister has one and she let me use it for a day. Navigating with touch was kind of hard for me because I kept on touching the phone's sides thus making the phone think I was doing a multitouch gesture. The battery life and quick charger is great. Camera(s) look almost as good as the IP6.

The edge is basically just a gimmick and makes the phone look more gwapo. Touching the sides make it annoying to use, but you might get used to it. I'd rather have the S6, I don't trust the edge's durability.

huawei meizu xiaomi kata...chinese not so new players but soon will compete with d leaders.

un piyesa naman halos pareho either qualcomm snapdragon o mediatek ...or intel.

buy what suits your needs. lumia is fine except for battery. new models of other competing brands 3k mAh up na. btw if phone gets hot its the processor. parang heatsink un battery

Huawei is now using their HiSilicon chipset for their mobile phones. Like with what Samsung did for the latest S6 and S6 Edge, where they used their own Exynos.

theyre all available in the philippines na. meizu and xiaomi are getting popular. check lazada and nova7tech? at the malls. kata too

Question here is the aftersales. But I wouldn't put my money on a Kata device.

Novotech is just a reseller of China brands so its a hit and miss depending on the mother company. A prime example is thl where their Chinese counterpart ceased support and nothing they can do about it. It's easy to put up stall in malls but difficult to sustain support for the brands you carry.

Question is the aftersales support the brand can give you. Yes, the phone is a hotcake, or a bestseller. Perhaps coz of the good price and good marketing. Now comes the technical problem encountered and the item had to be forwarded to the service center. Now how accessible and reliable the service center is?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how about the zenfone 2? or oneplus 2? mga flagship killers daw diba? for almost half the price of flagships with similar performance

Zenfone 2 64gb user here. All i can say is it is a very good phone. Performance and design is top notch and fast at 1/3 of the price of well known brands. It is a bit heavy and bulky compared to an iphone 6, but that's it. A Good performing phone without breaking the bank.

Zenfone 2 64gb user here. All i can say is it is a very good phone. Performance and design is top notch and fast at 1/3 of the price of well known brands. It is a bit heavy and bulky compared to an iphone 6, but that's it. A Good performing phone without breaking the bank.

thanks for the review!

• 1 month later...

maybe we should also consider the built quality aside from specs and features it offers. A lot of locals and not so known cellphone brands today are making feature riched and top level specifications comparable to the branded phones like apple, samsung and sony. Are other not so well known brands do really perform what their specs says and are they durable given normal circumstances happen like accidental fall and a like?

I know that we get what we pay for but I wnted to know first hand experiences from the users. thanks

I got a zenfone 2 selfie. So far, superb! :)

I heard some say it is an almost perfect phone, not sure what else they are looking for why they said "almost".

For the price of 12K, it is really a good challenge against the high end brands.

The first zenfone2 series are now bundled with zen power bank just to have a selling point against the selfie version.

Edited by Raizenne