The PLDT Complaint Thread

umd

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bwisit ako sa PLDT ko I am paying for a 5mbps package but im just getting 1.7mbps@best pambihira nmn nagdirect port nq sa modem ganun parin and they are trying to ask me how many PC do I have, Sabi ko nagDIRECT PORT nq and why the you need to ask how many PC is jacked in my place?! jeez.

• 6 months later...

6 days and counting... :angry:

On the 1st day you are having problems start calling them. Call them everyday to update the status of your dsl connection. At the end, they will refund you for your lost days.

If your problem is slow connection, be aware that it is normal for PLDT dsl connection to slow down to .5 mbps from 7pm to 11pm.

PLDT is overloaded with subscribers, that's how they make money.

In my case, the problem is the wifi is not working, internet signal works only up to the modem.

Following the advice of a PLDT insider, I apply for a new connection so that I can get new cables, and then I requested for the disconnection of my old line. The downside is my landline numbers are changed too.

My main problem with PLDT DSL is that they dont have initiative on how to upgrade ur system without asking for a payment first, dapat sila n mismo mag initiate dhl alam naman nila sa record kung sino ung mga may luma pang mga aparato na pwedeng defective na, kaso itatawag m pa at pagnakausap mo paliwanag lng sayo na may bayad ung pag upgrade....eh nagbabayad k naman monthly d dapat shoulder n nila un... :angry: :angry:

Lagi akong may problema sa PLDT MyDSL... Kaya lagi ko silang sinisigawan at kung minsan namumura. Sad to say that the Customer Service Personnel are the ones to absorb the tongue lashing from me. The last time that I did it the PLDT line man brought me some freebies tulad ng modem\router\wifi (3-in-1) and a speed upgrade of .5Mbps para di na ako magalit, syempre di na ako magagalit, the said freebie is worth 2k.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Been asking PLDT to do the free upgrade of connection speed as they published in the papers. So far it's been a month and still no upgrade. How hard it is to change the speed limit on a line??? From they way they do things, seems like they need to physical trace the lines to make adjustments. PLDT you need to WAKE UP!!! and WORK!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yung poste ng PLDT na naka pwesto sa lote namin nakahiga na kasi hinahatak ng puno ng bayabas ng kapitbahay namin eh ayaw naman putolin ng kapitbahay namin yung puno so tinawag ko na sa kanila. Pumunta naman agad pero di raw nila kayang ipaputol yung puno wala raw silang magagawa. Yung karugtong na poste na nakahiga rin halos na eh di rin nila matuwid kasi naman raw eh sa Meralco yun dapat sa Meralco raw tumawag. Diba isa lang mayari ng PLDT at Meralco?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ito din pino problema ko sa PLDT ngayon, aside from super duper slow connection, nag i intermittent din lalo na kung peak hrs.. mga 9am-2pm ska 6pm-10pm tinatanong ko kung may problema sila wla daw.. tinuruan pko mag troubleshoot kunwari wla akong alam sa troubleshooting ng mga ganitong connection... pisti din ang customer service...