The PLDT Complaint Thread

umd

makano na ba talaga ang bayad sa pldt dsl? I still pay for the 1999 plan. sabi daw mas mabilis yun. tama ba?

kakainis talaga ang service and repair ng pldt dsl. lagi na lang sabi sira yun computer mo , may virus daw yun computer , last time ang sabi sa akin sira daw yun router ko. Ano kaya maganda dsl brand na pwede pang palit sa pldt?

Regarding downgrading your PLDT plans: pwede ba yun?

Knowing PLDT, they'll give you the run-around before they even grant you that. A typical scenario they'll employ: You'll have to unsubscribe your current DSL service first by going to their business office and surrendering your DSL modem and phone filters. Then you'll have to re-apply for another DSL service. Which can take weeks to process.

our home has a pldt landline. where there's a pldt there should also be a dsl available. so we tried applying and almost everyday we called up pldt to follow up our application. they kept saying that it is being processed. after more than a month, we called again only to be told that they dont have d service in our area

THAT'S F_CKING B_LLSH_T!!!!!!!!!!!

our home has a pldt landline. where there's a pldt there should also be a dsl available. so we tried applying and almost everyday we called up pldt to follow up our application. they kept saying that it is being processed. after more than a month, we called again only to be told that they dont have d service in our area

THAT'S F_CKING B_LLSH_T!!!!!!!!!!!

tagal talaga tol ... sasabihin pa sayo na may problema sa CO ... tapos may problema sa dp switch ... tapos may short daw sa box ... actually napansin ko dyan tol ... puro kasi contractor ang gumagawa ng installation kaya ... tingi tingi ang installation ... iba sa data ... iba sa phone line ... kulang sa coordination.

sino ba may kakilala may access dito sa ADSL Switch ng PLDT? :blush:

Parang mabagal ang downbit rate ko ... it shows 384 pero di ganito ang 384 ... I beleive Huwaie RANS gamit nila ... madali i configure yun ...

yoooohoooo .... mga taga PLDT dyan ... pm me ... pagusapan natin pakibuka na lang sa switch speed ko ... :huh: pwede?

i had issues with our pldt dsl before pero those were during the times na nadidisconnect ang service after late na kami nagbayad. pahirapan ung reactivation. will take 2 weeks to finally get you up and online again. anyway, after we made it a point to pay early or on time, ok yung DSL, no disconnection issues pero may slow speed rin minsan probably due to peak hours. right now, wala na kami commitment to stay with PLDT and im thinking of switching to another service na mas OK, mas mura, mas sulit sa speed and bayad... im gunning for GLOBE BROADBAND DSL kaso mukhang wala dito sa area namin. PLDT and Bayantel lang ata meron dito.

I have both PLDT and Globe dsl, I can say that the GLobe dsl is way faster than the PLDT dsl using equivalent plans. Globe is also much more friendly towards those who have small businesses as they have a plan 998 for a business line with dsl, while PLDT charges 4,800 for it...

I have disconnected one of my phone line due to the bad costumer service. Isipin nyo 1month na sira yun phone d pa nila magawa. And still charge me for there service! :grr:

And now I am disconnecting my DSL service from PLDT. Bulok na talaga service nila. Tapos yun rapair service nila bulok rin.

Yun repairman nila naghahanap pa ng lagay. Para magawa lang phone line mo. :grr:

Dapat mag-apply PLDT Customer Service and Techincal Support Service (for DSL) sa Guiness Book of World Records sa pinakapangit na Service sa Subscriber.

Walang customer commitment, walang makapagsabi kung kailan ang (re)connection. Three weeks inabot are (re)connection after makapagbayad!! Pero, tuloy pa rin ang billing, kahit walang service! Ang Lupit!!

NTC response is usually they refer your complaint to the subscriber first. Now that will take time cause as we all know PLDT means Pu***** Lahat Dito T_nga. If not satisfied with their response, you can elevate this again to NTC. Unlike ERC where electric service providers like Meralco are measured accordingly through Philippine Distribution Code and Magna Carta for Electricity Consumers, telecommunication service providers has lax measures to ensure prompt response to customer complaints unlike ERC. Maybe our lawmakers or NTC should come up with a similar mandate as ERC that is pro-consumer. The rates they charge should be Performance Base Rate so they will be mandated to improve customer service instead of just relying on the premise of for marketing strategy sake only. PLDT is already a complacent company that does not care if people would avail their service or not they will still survive. By imposing a Performance Base Rate scheme on all telecommunications company, they will ensure consumer satisfaction because the rates they are going to charge will be under scrutiny of both the NTC and Consumer Satisfaction Index (CSI).

Medyo malalim na Ingles ko tama na.

"Pangarap kong tuparin ang mga Pangarap mo" - Pichay

May kagulangan talaga ang PLDT. Eto, di namin nabayaran yung bill, kaya pinutol nila pagkatapos ng 2 buwan. Pero, tuloy-tuloy ang pag-singil sa amin. Isipin mo, sinisingil ka dun sa hindi mo ginamit. Tama ba yan? Meron na bang taong nagsampa ng kaso sa PLDT nang dahil dito? Mukhang wala pa dahil yang gawain nilang iyan, mukhang tuloy-tuloy pa rin. Meron din kaming kapitbahay na ganyan din ang sinapit na kapalaran dun sa punyetang PLDT na yan. Tapos, bigla kaming nakatanggap ng pag-aareglo mula sa abogado ng PLDT na pwede na daw kahit kalahati na lang ng paguutang namin. Eh, talagang gaguhan na ito. Tapos, hindi lang blacklisted ang bahay/address mo sa PLDT, blacklisted ka rin sa mga credit card. Isa lang yan sa mga pang-aapi na nagaganap sa lipunan natin. Ang mga makapangyarihan, nagsasamantala sa mga hindi makapalag.