Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

Daanin mo sa gulat.

Minsan may nilapitan ako sa mini-stop at hiningi number niya. Binibigay sa akin iyong phone: akala siguro hinoholdap ko. :D

Joke lang. Hehehe. Pero iyong girl sa mini-stop binigay din iyung number niya.

Tip lang sa mga guys: when approaching an unknown girl, don't hesitate or be tentative, even for a split second. And look straight into her eyes. :)

what if nasa gilid or sa tabi tabi bf gulo yan hehehehehehehe <_<

Hmmnn... Immune ako sa rejections eh. :lol: So this is not a big deal for me. Specially if it's a friend who's got the hots for this or that girl. I would normally try engaging her in a chit chat and if you're someone who's been in and out of situations like this, you'll be able to have a feel of whether the girl would be willing to give you her contact number. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Never had the guts to try this one.

But will try cguro pag lasing na ako :D

hirap kasi pag may bf baka ako pa magulpi. hindi na nakuha number, may pasa pa :(

uu tama ka! medyo mahirap kapag walang amats, parang kulang ng lakas ng loob, unlike pag nka inom ka, parang feeling mo, you can say and do whatever you want, wherever you want na wlang hesitation.

If you really want to get a person's number whilst in a jeep (or any type of public transpo) it will never hurt your chances if you smile a little. Also, if you are not getting off just yet, why not strike up a conversation first, before asking for a number. But I guess the most important factor would be to just feel confident about doing it - confidence (or the lack of it) always shows.

• 5 months later...

If I really really liked her and there was no other option but to ask then I would say.

"Please spare me the humiliation in front of all these people and put your number in my phone"

and if she would be kind enough to answer when I summon the courage to call, followed by a resounding "Yes!" when I ask for a date.

then I'd quickly get off the jeep before she changes her mind.

ummm. that's it! :huh:

i had this problem before!! when i was in college there was this cute girl na type na type ko. didnt know how to ask for her number. halos everyday ko sya nakakasakay, and parehas kami ng binababaan. sabi ng tropa ko, mas madali nga daw for me na makipag kilala kasi im a girl. so no malice, but of course di ko pa rin kaya. anyways, yun nga. kinukulit ako ng tropa ko,. pero i never did it.

ang awkward diba? like what do i talk to her about. small talk? not good at that.mahahalatang im tryin haha. i was thinkin of comin straight out and just askin if shes straight. but i didnt know if it was gonna sound offensive.

until now di ko pa rin alam how i should go about it.

may mga bi ba dito? lol. mga babae. how do i do it?

i never make friends kasi. so i wouldnt know how to talk to a stranger in general, much more ask for his/her n umber

i had a crush here in the office , we've been working together for 3 years . i never had the guts to ask for her number ( dakilang torpe ) , she left the company last november . my padmate used to tease me about this ( being my ex fubu and all ). i can never bring myself to ask a gurl her phone number. even if its given to me by a common friend . i consider it impolite and discourteous to ask for the number.

na try ko na to dati i was on my way for class tapos may nakasabay akong chick na taga Fatima sa jeep. actually di ko sa jeep nakuha number nya sa SM na sya kasi bumaba sinundan ko :lol: tamang approach lng "miss excuse me, ok lang ba if i ask for your number?" medyo hassle pa kasi sa notebook ko pinasulat hahaha nahihiya kasi ako sa CP ko eh :lol: di ko alam san ako kumuha ng lakas ng loob nun :)

Edited by PimpGangster
If I really really liked her and there was no other option but to ask then I would say.

"Please spare me the humiliation in front of all these people and put your number in my phone"

and if she would be kind enough to answer when I summon the courage to call, followed by a resounding "Yes!" when I ask for a date.

then I'd quickly get off the jeep before she changes her mind.

ummm. that's it! :huh:

lol... you'll be lucky enough if it's her number she'll type in but this is a good move.

siguro napre-preskohan sila dun sa mga panget, o kaya eh over-confident pero la naman. hehehe mga tipong ganun...

better pa din yun tipong strike up a conversation at least build rapport and trust... mas magiging at ease silang magbigay ng info or number. though i don't do this, usually i ask they ask me for my no. coz i rarely ask their nos. madalas kasi ndi rin naman sila magrereply unless natandaan talaga nila ako or type nila. eh yun... so here's the line i use to ask them for their digits:

"Hi! Im thor nga pala, would you mind if I get your phone number.. pero kung di ka rin naman magrereply eh thanks na lang...(sabay killer smile)"

hehehe... it works!

• 1 month later...
ang importante e ask the girl their name first and then introduce yourself, saka itanong kung pwede makuha ang number.

hehehe tama.. +2.. "Hi Miss .. Im <state ur name> hope you wont mind, but I just want to get your no, syempre.. smile ka dapat.." Its a gamble and be ready to any reactions from her.. At least you tried.. if she did'nt.. then dont cry over it.. its part of the game. Say Thank you still in a formal way. :goatee:

• 2 weeks later...