Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

I'm quite shy when I was in college, had a crush on this girl but just couldn't summon enough guts to ask for her number. Then there came this chance when she was alone at her tambayan, i took a deep breath and sloooowly walk towards her direction. Everything was like in slow-motion. My eyes were focused, she saw me and mejo naconcious ata sya at parang di makatingin. When I was around two to three feet away from her... I paused and said, "pare, magkano ba utang ko?" I choked big time. My friend was 5 feet behind her, yun yung kinausap ko. hahaha. :blush:

Edited by g_funk

Theres this 1 girl na sister ng isang patient namin, nag rorounds ako every day.. hindi naman sya masyadong maganda pero may dating. hindi ko naman gustong mag mukhang parang im abusing relationships sa hospital... pero panu ko kaya makuya # nya na parang your not looking na parang bad? hehe

Simple, just start a simple small conversation. Such as, "Hey is this the MRT stop to go to Shang Ri la?" "oh thanks..I'm not really familiar here, I usually just hang around MOA." "It's been a pleasure talking even though it's been short. Do you mind if I get your number?' Before you know it, you're text mates. Everyone hates to have a cell phone that nobody texts..and a phone that you don't use for calling or texting. It's as good as a digi cam, only used when actually needed. Everyone likes their phones to get messages once in a while, it makes their phone seem less lonely. and you feel less lonely as well. Men or females, I think it works both ways, someone texting you isn't so bad, and adding another to your phonebook isn't so bad also. Nakakahiya naman if you only have 5people in your phonebook.

It's really simple, Start a simple conversation, then end it abruptly/unexpectedly and ask for their number. The last thing you want to do is talk and talk and talk until it gets to that point where you run out of things to talk about. Then there's dead silence...then..."ummm do you mind if i get your number?" How awkward. Do it while your game is still going, then end it, then get the number. She'll keep wanting more. Her last impression of you will be..."sayang I wish we could talk more..I'm looking to that again.". Instead of..."okie..the end of that conversation went dead..I'm not looking to that again."

May nangyaring nakakatawa sa akin sa jeep minsan. I was thinking of something, sobrang lost in my thoughts na tipong nakatulala na lang ako. Then di ko napansin na nakatulala pala ako sa direction ng isang girl. She was nice naman; she smiled and asked, "Bakit?" tapos dun na lang ako natauhan and narealize ko na:

1.) Super cute nya

2.) lumagpas na ako.

Kaya ayun. Natawa na lang ako tapos nag-sorry tapos bumaba. Gaddemet torpe na nga ako nasira pa first impression. San ka pa? :)

• 2 weeks later...

find a suitable pickup line which is not bastos.. if you're successful, just introduce new topics that suit her interest. if she's willing to give her number then be thankful, if not then atleast you've increased your self-esteem by having the guts to speak up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...