Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

• 1 month later...

If there's a girl that I like i try my way in to have a conversation first with her maybe ask a few questions like who accompanied her or who she is with then if just common friends then its safe to say that no bf is around then i start to focus on things that we commonly know whatever subject as long as she knows and i know what it is about. and at the end she will freely give her number if you ask. :blush:

• 1 month later...

i did this a year ago in a PC show.. the attendant was giving free movie passes (i was claiming mine)..

.. i just jokingly ask her if i could have her number so i could invite her to watch movies with the given movie passes.

she wrote down her name and number..

..after that we go out on regular basis.. :)

---

on the other hand if i am really attracted to the gurl.. i cannot do it, i dunno why :wacko:

I did tis a coupe of times for fun.

- It was traffic and nag ka ngitian, she was in a fx ako naman sa van. Tapos we follow her route until edsa cubao and i went down and gave her my calling card. She was a sales lady in rob gale for anonymous

- Sa bus meron na rin kasi may maniac syang katabi na nag tutulog tulugan. So i came to her aid. ayun... =) parang sa hitch... i pretended to know her and told her to sit with me.

- well got rejected once too... =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

when it purs , it really rains. i just recall mine , im too shy too ask for my crush cp number that i have to ask her uncle to provide me her number - im sooo torpe , when god was handing out courage for some reason he missed out giving the courage that allows to have a decent conversation with the women that i admire and love.

Tried several times... tiyempuhan lang... Even na medyo torpe ako and mahiyain...

you'll know naman if maganda naging conversation niyo... She's most likely to give her number naman :thumbsupsmiley:

once, nung papunta ako ng Calamba, Laguna via Bus naging seatmate ko cutie na nursing graduate, I didn't really know how to get there and she offered to show me where ako bababa... along the way, we talked for a while (2hours i think, di ko napansin eh... hehe) bago ako bumama, I asked for her no. and she gave it naman... naging textmate for a while... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by green_shadow

Daanin mo sa gulat.

Minsan may nilapitan ako sa mini-stop at hiningi number niya. Binibigay sa akin iyong phone: akala siguro hinoholdap ko. :D

Joke lang. Hehehe. Pero iyong girl sa mini-stop binigay din iyung number niya.

Tip lang sa mga guys: when approaching an unknown girl, don't hesitate or be tentative, even for a split second. And look straight into her eyes. :)