Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

Business Cards are great especially pag talagang may social context. If the girl is interested they'll give a card back or tell you their number. Talk about something interesting that relates do your business card. "By the way i do photography if you need one here's my card."

If in other situations, make small talk, feel the topic stir to a common interest that she may wanna do with you. "I jog 3x a week, when do you jog?...Really, that fits my sched too. Wanna run together?...okay text text na lang so we can decide where to meet is it okay if I get your number?" That way you're not just getting a number you're getting a date too.

• 7 months later...

I honestly don't know how I was able to pull it off again and again. Siguro you should muster alll your guts and be truly confident without being presko when you break the ice with her. I think it dosent matter if you talk of something else first or you go directly to the point. All that im saying is that acting on it is better than doing noting at all.

• 4 weeks later...

get some eye contact with each other, if she's looking at you back give your self a little push and try to engage in small talks... wag agad hingin yung number, take some time... then before she goes or before you go then ask her number... also dont be a show off if you have a fancy phone, like handing her your classy phone just for her to register her number... magmumukha kang mayabang. so simply ask if its ok for you to get her number, if she said yes then thats the only time you take your phone out of your pocket. para narin hindi ka magmukhang assuming na makukuha mo yung number nya hehe.

worst case scenario, hindi nya binigay number nya, well for some ok na umexit na, and some pakipot pa hehe so ok lang din minsan na mangulit ng konte wag lang parang hinaharass mo na

• 3 weeks later...

Just take a deep breath, introduce yourself politely and ask for her cell phone number. If she refuses, that is just fine, at least you tried and you will not be thinking of what could have been for the rest of your life..

Yup you have nothing to lose except your pride if she refuses to give you her number.