Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

It's common for most men to be shy to ask for number of the person he likes, i think about 95% of us, but once you get some practice it's not so hard..

Well before I'm also one of them but it's really not that hard.

In most cases, women don't give their numbers easily but once you get that barrier they'll give it to you no matter how you ask.

It is really important that women MUST be comfortable with you before they give you their number so chat with them up 1st. Find commonalities, try to ask questions what she's like, what she likes to do (cause you won't ask their number if you yourself don't like their attitude, how they think... etc... or maybe their lifestyle doesn't match yours etc. :) ), have them know you a bit, have a few laughs then after that it will come naturally or better yet, with a bit of luck, they will give you their number themselves so you could catch up some other time. Plus knowing if you have commonalities will help you know what to say/text to her after they gave you their number.

Oh... and also don't think less of yourself, I think that's mostly the problem why you're shy in getting their numbers (At least that's my problem before). You're not that different from any of those guys that easily get numbers. If you're not comfortable with yourself, how can you expect other people be comfortable with you??? Right?? Specially women, I think they can sense that easily.. Weird sense of sense... makes sense? :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kanina dun ako lapit sa JRU nag antay ng jeep punta starmall.tapos meron lumapit na babae nag tanong kong me duma daan jeep punta starmall sabi ayan na ohh..sabay na tau..pretty siya probably 5'3 fair slim nice skin chinta mukhang chinese at me brace 19-22 y/o..tinabihan ko tapos nag tanong cia kong alam ko daw pcso sabi ko hindi alam ko nasa e rod yun..tapos tanong niya yung driver paki baba daw pcso..tapos usap ng konti tanong ko kong nanalo siya sa lotto at at mag claim ng prize tumawa cia sabi nia dun daw cia punta katabi or malapit pcso..gusto ko sana samahan kaso meet ko friend ko sa rob gale.tapos naka limutan ng driver ibaba cia sa pcso kc nakarating na sa starmall..nag babaan na mga pasahero nag sorry naman yung driver ihatid na lang daw cia pabalik..tapos antay ko lang bumaba ibang mga paseharo..tapos nag tanong ako kong pede makuha number nia..sagot niya Ayaw..toinks haha bumaba na din ako hehe..more practice pa :Din fairness masarap cia kausap yung ibang mga pasahero tumitingin lalo na mga lalaki ^_^

eto naman kahapon sa megamall nandun ako dahil me sale sa mega trade hall.tapos nung nkabili nko dun me sa taxi line between bldng a &b mahaba pila yung babae sa dulo maganda matangkas sakin 1 inch 5'6 ako super sexy at maputi probably early 20s..mukha siyang flight stewardes me bitbit na take out joliibee or mcdo tapos tanong ako sa kanya kong eto yung pila sa taxi sabi nia oo daw daw tapos tanong ko kong pede mag yosi..ok lang daw tapos ask ko name nia maria daw at sinabi ko name ko sabi niya uwi daw siya sa manda ask ko kong single pa sabi niya yes :D single pa.sabi same here hehe ewan ko lang kong naniwala hehe tapos ask ko kong me bf na..sabi niya Yes..yun na discourage na ako kunin cp number niya.type ko pa naman..gf material.more practice pa :D

Edited by suadee

Just be honest with him/her.

"i'd like us to be together sometime, get to know each other more. May I call you?"

The worst that can happen is she"ll say No but you can leave her your cell phone number just in case. ( ^_^)

wala ako calling card bro :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After exchanging some chit chats with the girl...

Never ask her " Can I have your number?"

She will problably say "no".

Instead, try the direct and agrresive approach.

Tell her that you would like to stay in touch with her.

Don't hesitate, give her your number and immediatley ask her "what's yours???"

Then text her immediately to tell her that it was so great meeting her acquaintance.

This will make communicating with her a natural occurence.

I read somewhere: "Go for women out of your league. You may end up surprised."

Dated a cute shoe sales lady from shangrila before.

Tagged along with a guy friend shopping for shoes one day. Noticed he was trying to flirt with the sales girl assisting him but he was stumbling all over the place. His passes are either too obvious or awkward (imho).

So being the good friend/wingman, i stepped in to salvage the situation.

She gave me her # when i told her we needed someone to call in case we have more questions about the shoe my friend was trying to buy. (Not even sure why that worked)

To cut the story short, i ended up dating her. My friend was sport about it tho =)

Later that night, we got another girl's # after playing poker. I dated her too, but thats a story for another post i guess. Hehe