Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

noon mahirap, phone numbers are sacred. nowadays, who the hell cares. numbers can change. anyways, its better to have personal level of connection than just number. text ka ng text wala naman reply. wala din.

i had my jitters asking for numbers when i was in college. now, shoot, its easier to talk to people, have a great time with them and they actually would be the ones asking to exchange numbers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dati nun mas bata bata pa ako at wala pa alam sa mundo, nahihiya pa ako. Pero nun namulat na ako sa bagay bagay, di na. Hingin mo, pag binigay, swerte. Pag hindi, then try again next time. Malay mo pag mas kilala ka na ibibgay nya na. Pag di mo na ulit nakita, then okay pa rin, di lang meant to be. Hahaha! :D

Hmmmm this still works for me... not that i always do this but when the need comes to it gumagana na... start with simple look, smiles then approach ka ng konti para makipag kwentuhan then kahit wala ka lakad be the first one to go lagi at put an end sa conversation, then there's your small window of opportunity to ask for the number. Tendency jan sa move na yan comfy yung target person mo sayo at easy hingin ang number... haha