Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

It's not on what you say and where you say it. You can say the most cliche line in the world and still sweep her feet off. You maybe inside the church or bar and still strike up a good conversation.

The most important thing is YOU. you should be confident without being air headed, look interested in her but still make her doubt.

The goal is not to get her number, but to get into a good conversation that she will initiate a second encounter by asking your number or giving her #. Subtle flirting is a good thing, but refrain from anything that would make her uncomfortable. The M.O. is you're interested IF she's worth your time, if you could pass this message to her w/out saying it, you're well on your way.

And it varies from person to person, what may work for one may not work for others. The KEY here is practice, practice what style suits you and improve on it, perfect it if possible. You may get snubbed the first times you do it, but you're learning from your mistakes. It may also help to realize that you are more than a guy w a di*k, if you can project yourself w an image of person everyone will like to be with, you're on the right track, otherwise this 'game' is not for you.

what can i say

i got skillz

seriously if you got confidence enough you can practically pull any girl you want.

*adjusts 10 inch member*

*eyeballs the ladies on the thread*

how you doin'?

wow,could you really meet other member here?I thought it was illegal or something..

thanks.. :cool:

..*after some real good conversation and it's 'closing time'* ..."how do we continue this conversation?"

and this one I came up with recently, and she gave me her number without me asking for it..

"what? taga ***** ka? Du'n din ako before I moved to ****.. hmn.. I'm afraid *** is out of my telepathic coverage area.. can't reach you there.. lol!" -

• 2 weeks later...
what can i say

i got skillz

seriously if you got confidence enough you can practically pull any girl you want.

*adjusts 10 inch member*

*eyeballs the ladies on the thread*

how you doin'?

do ur skillz really work here in MTC? really??? :blink:

i always thought only girls who are

desperate...nympho...for hire...way too ugly...bakla pretending to be gurls...

cons... would go for invitations cumin from other mtc members. :D

now this is uncalled for...

it's unfair to call mtc girls who respond to or even initiate pm's or dates as ugly, desperate, or for hire. :thumbsdownsmiley:

if a girl agrees to give her number to a guy whether mtc, in a jeepney, or in a bar, it doesn't make her a cheapo.

Edited by spongebobby

And I always thought people here were open minded mature and intelligent GROWNUPs.

NOT.

Responding to a PM, agreeing to meet someone for coffee (or more) does not make one cheap.

What makes a person cheap is when he or she claims to be as pure as the driven snow when he or she is obviously not.

Get real kid.

LOL.

and that LOL was really a way out loud LOL!!!

And I always thought people here were open minded mature and intelligent GROWNUPs.

NOT.

Responding to a PM, agreeing to meet someone for coffee (or more) does not make one cheap.

What makes a person cheap is when he or she claims to be as pure as the driven snow when he or she is obviously not.

Get real kid.

LOL.

Ouch,relly.its not hard to invite to ask someone for a night out,it all depends on the attitude.

Most men have difficulties in asking someone’s phone number for a date but how can you really get your date’s phone number without scaring them away? Different men have different approaches. Shyness makes it difficult for some to muster up the courage to get the phone number of the person they are interested in. Sometimes, men have the tendency to be too aggressive that it drives women away. The best way to get her phone number is by asking her casually in a way that she can still feel that your interested. Saying the right words at the right time may convince the person to give you her number. For example, when you have just met this person and you are about to say your goodbyes you can say casually: "I enjoyed talking to you and I'd love to be able to phone you sometime."

Some women might be uncomfortable with this scenario that they ask for your number instead. Don’t take this against you. It doesn’t mean that she is not interested in you. Maybe she has to work and thinks it’s better for her to call you so that at least you won’t be greeted by an answering machine every time you call. Wait for that call for about three days and if the call does not happen then don’t expect for her to call you. Getting someone’s phone number is quite hard, so try to keep your conversation interesting so he/she would be interested. Men would want to get there phone number right away. They usually end up empty handed. Sometimes it’s good not to ask her directly for her number. You can try saying that you had a great time and that you’d love to see her again. You can wait a little until she gives you the number, but if she doesn’t and if you feel that she had a great time also, you can go right ahead and ask her the number.

Women love confidence. And men have to understand that confidence isn't just about getting her number. It's how you handle the situation if she doesn't give you her number. Politely ask why she didn't in that way she would feel guilty and might just give you her magical phone number. Sometimes women would say, "Why don't you just give me your number?" This is usually there way of saying that they’re not interested. You can change that by trying to talk to her and making sure that she feels that your intentions are pure. Do not be desperate in getting her number. Women hate that. Desperate men sometimes, they lead to stalking. Try to be as casual as possible in getting her phone number. If she doesn’t give you the number, move on.

Another way to get her phone number is to first move up to her and start having a conversation. After 3-4 minutes, say that you have to go back to your friends and turn to leave. Then turn to her again and say, “Hey! Do you have an email?” And if she says yes give her a pen and paper and when she’s writing it down say, “Can you write your phone number too?" Getting someone’s phone number is quite hard. You just need to gather up your confidence and ask her casually. Don’t make a big deal out of it if she turns you down. Remember that there are plenty of fish in the sea.

-Advices from a girl i know. :P

now this is uncalled for...

it's unfair to call mtc girls who respond to or even initiate pm's or dates as ugly, desperate, or for hire. :thumbsdownsmiley:

if a girl agrees to give her number to a guy whether mtc, in a jeepney, or in a bar, it doesn't make her a cheapo.

NOT.

Get real kid.

LOL.

ooooh! sorry! didn't mean to offend anyone....that's juz the way i am...and even when i WAS still an MPA...i never gave out my number that easily unless...the guy confirms that he's about to go to goodlife already...like in a few hours?! :boo: :lol: :lol:

some get lucky though....they blackmail me...saying..."i'm about to give you something really special...i'm going to leave it at Goodlife's frontdesk....i have to have your number so i can tell you when exactly...that way you can pick it up in time and be sure it doesn't get lost " :D

some are just too smart :D ....saying....they're not interested in me :rolleyes: ....and that all they want is to text me ( and promises to send load naman in return :lol: ) :boo: :lol: :lol:

Edited by iwalkalone

thanks guys!!!

but my problem is, i'm not really good with coming up with topics, or anything to discuss with her... any suggestions on this?

yun din kasi problema ko kapag nakuha ko na yung no. hirap akong i-pa-feel na gusto ko pa siya makausap, and typically ang nangyayare sa akin kapag kausap ko na eh parang question and answer lang kami... wala man lang follow-up sila, para tuloy wala talagang interes sa akin... parang katawan ko lang habol nila e... hahaha!!!

what do women want to talk about? girls help naman po... hehehe!!!

thanks ule!!!

thanks guys!!!

but my problem is, i'm not really good with coming up with topics, or anything to discuss with her... any suggestions on this?

yun din kasi problema ko kapag nakuha ko na yung no. hirap akong i-pa-feel na gusto ko pa siya makausap, and typically ang nangyayare sa akin kapag kausap ko na eh parang question and answer lang kami... wala man lang follow-up sila, para tuloy wala talagang interes sa akin... parang katawan ko lang habol nila e... hahaha!!!

thanks ule!!!

the best conversationalist is still the one who knows how to listen. :) in this case, though, that might be a phase two, since you're non-existent as far as the girl is concerned. so i'll share with you something that has worked for me all these years.

think of something to complement sincerely. wag iyong bola na ang ganda ng mata mo pero duling, etc. believe me, there is always something to say nice about a person, no matter how horrendous. the keys are: look for that quality and give a sincere compliment. wag na wag na bola na halatang damoobs.

and no matter what you do, never start a conversation by saying:miss, puwedeng makipagkilala? :P

sakto d2 ung nangyari skin this morning.. my katabi kc ko sa bus na cute girl... kunwari gentleman ako, ndi ako masyado dumidikit sa kanya kc bka sabihin nya eh manyak ako (na totoo nman.hehehe) gusto ko sana kuhanin # nya.. kso ala ako naisip na epektib na modus operandi eh...gang sa nkababa na xa ng bus ala ako ngawa...haaayy....sa mga beterano jan konting advice nman.

sakto d2 ung nangyari skin this morning.. my katabi kc ko sa bus na cute girl... kunwari gentleman ako, ndi ako masyado dumidikit sa kanya kc bka sabihin nya eh manyak ako (na totoo nman.hehehe) gusto ko sana kuhanin # nya.. kso ala ako naisip na epektib na modus operandi eh...gang sa nkababa na xa ng bus ala ako ngawa...haaayy....sa mga beterano jan konting advice nman.

haha.. syang un dude.. sna gumamit ka ng mga pick up lines.. kht luma at korny pero ung tipong maka2open ng conversation..

ex. "miss anong orasna??.. lam mo familiar ka.. haven't we already met?? or ask her kng nag-aaral ba xa sa..____(give k n lang ng skul) kasi parang nkita kta don..

then the rest kaw na dumiskarte.. just be confidence at wag bastos dating :cool:

i had this experience, don sa skul library.. well kasama ko xa sa isang table.. shes really cute..

eh ala akng maicp na aproach para makuha ko no. nya.. ksi mejo busy xa sa mga books.. ka2hiya nmn

mang is2rbo..

well i remember ung comercial ng juicy fruit.. hehe..

mejo sinunod ko ung gnwa don.. i write on a piece of paper..

hi.. im Mack.. pwd bang makipagkaibgan?? heres my no. 0910--------

well.. lucky me.. tnxt nya nmn ako.. :D :D

kaya lang.. my long time bf na pala.. :boo: :boo:

pero friend nmn kame ngaun,,

• 2 weeks later...
I follow the 3 second rule: When seeing a hot chick, I only have three seconds to hesitate before apporaching and just say 'Hi'. Three seconds is enough for me to visualize the chick sititng on a toilet, sweaty and all, trying to dump a large turd. If that doesnt demistify the chick for you guys, I dont know what will.

Hahaha! This is very good advice! I haven't tried it but I already see it working. :D A lot of literature have been saying to imagine yourself being this and that. But I see this as more effective. Hehehe! How I see this working: 1) It make you laugh. This will put a bug smile on your face, thus making it appear that you are enjoying yourself. 2) It puts her off the pedestal. Makes her more human again. That should get you talking. 3) You can even use it as a pick-up line. If she asks you, "what seems to be so funny?" You can say, "I just thought of you doing something very... shall we say, natural?" This can make a girl curious. If she bugs you to tell her what's on your mind, then you know that the game is on. Nice!

thanks guys!!!

thanks ule!!!

Ok, the situation is that you were already able to get her number or at least start a conversation. The problem is that there's lag in the interaction. Though I think hindi para dito itong scenario na 'to, pwede pa rin naman.

So going back, I agree that listening is key. Listen to subtle clues. Now, pa'no pag wala talaga? A usual response that we guys could get is a dead answer. You get this by asking close-ended question. Never ask a categorical question (answerable by a "yes" or "no.") Always go for an open-ended one. Now, sometimes even if it's open-ended, we end up with a boring response. But you'd only get it if you ask a boring question (see below).

Another concern that we have: we always want to start a conversation focusing on her. Questions like, "where are you studying?" or "what's your favorite music?" Basically the same, old, boring questions which would show that we are interested. I say this will make you come across as a boring individual. And that's also the reason why you run out of questions to ask. You've been programed to ask boring questions. Pano nga naman kung naubusan ka na? Then the answer is, ask creative questions! Heck! It doesn't even matter if the question is stupid! Basta you can put a twist in it.

Sample:

Naubusan na kayo ng topic dahil parang interview na ang ginawa mong kwentuhan. Meaning puro, "what school are you from?" or "ilan ang kapatid mo?" "anong favorite color mo?" or "anong music or sinong artist ang madalas mong pakinggan?" etc. Syempre kinakabahan ka na kasi wala ka nang matanong. Tahimik na lang din sya.

First thing you do is, look like you're in deep thought. Tumingin ka muna sa kawalan. Kunwari nagmumuni-muni. Then ask her a creative question like, "Which one would you choose: sail the seven seas in a galleon, or travel around the 8 planets inside a rocket ship?" Then ask why. Just keep on probing. But here's a caveat: don't make it boring. Lagyan mo pa ng twists. Gawin mong nakakatawa. Pag sumagot na sya, pwede mong dagdagan ng "Eh pano kung dun sa space ship, ang kasama mo eh arabong tatlong dekada nang hindi naliligo (assuming pinili nya yung spaceship)?"

I'm sure marami na kayong mapag-uusapan dito. One time I used this, tumagal pa ng isang oras ang usapan namin. Lumabas pa pati yung mga fears nya sa buhay, mga experience nya with her barkada, at kung anu-ano pa. And take note, this is a girl na kilalang malakas mambara.

Basta don't ask boring questions!

Yang hirit mo na, "parang katawan ko lang ang gusto nila," gamitin mo sa kanila. Say that out loud. Pag tahimik sya, sabihin mo, "Tahimik ka ata. Siguro iniisip mo nang mabuti yung katawan ko ngayon noh?!" or something like that.

Ngitian mo lang. Gawin mo yung payo ni Yama. Sigurado lalaki ngiti mo sa mukha. Basta wag lang ngiting manyak.

Sobrang torpe din ako at natututo pa lang maging Don Juan. Pero yung mga sinabi ko sa taas ang napatunayan ko nang gumagana. Pero tanchahan din yan.