Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

I set up the MS outlook on my laptop's MS 7 with my gmail with pop settings. The folders were getting synchronized up to Oct. 2008 from the start point which was April 2007.

After that it just ended there. Although I can send emails from gmail through outlook. I can't seem to receive any new emails past the Oct. 2008 in the inbox and but I do get updated rss feeds.

Any idea if I should delete all that's in the inbox. I tried to archive it by setting archive anything older than 11 months because what I needed access on my outlook was 1 year worth of email but it has not archived any.

I synchronized my outlook to my gmail because it's easier to sort and search email through outlook.

Hope I can get a pointer on how to resolve this issue. Thanks. :)

Edited by solutiontech

no my friend, ping/icmp echo is practically used on troubleshooting most network related problems. It usually what we call as "The First Step" :)

Ping is a computer network administration utility used to test the reachability of a host on an Internet Protocol (IP) network and to measure the round-trip time for messages sent from the originating host to a destination compute

I hope buying a new battery will do the job because the motherboard is new, just 5mos old. :mellow:

if board is new... possible that the battery is also new. if replaced and still the same...

check your regional settings... you may have an application that is running and is changing your regional settings.. particularly your time zone settings.

are you connecting to a server?

Ms.Jones or any L2 or SME here that can help me with my issue posted below .. :(

I set up the MS outlook on my laptop's MS 7 with my gmail with pop settings. The folders were getting synchronized up to Oct. 2008 from the start point which was April 2007.

After that it just ended there. Although I can send emails from gmail through outlook. I can't seem to receive any new emails past the Oct. 2008 in the inbox and but I do get updated rss feeds.

Any idea if I should delete all that's in the inbox. I tried to archive it by setting archive anything older than 11 months because what I needed access on my outlook was 1 year worth of email but it has not archived any.

I synchronized my outlook to my gmail because it's easier to sort and search email through outlook.

Hope I can get a pointer on how to resolve this issue. Thanks. :)

is this possible?

Data recovery involves salvaging data from inaccessible, formatted, damaged, failed, or wrecked primary storage media where data cannot be accessed normally using operating system. In case of data disasters, the data is being salvaged from data storage media such as hard disk drive, pen drives, digital cards, storage tapes, CDs, DVDs, RAID and other optical medias. This can be due to physical damage to the storage device or logical damage to the file system that prevents it from being mounted by the host operating system. Although there is some confusion as to the term, data recovery can also be the process of recovering deleted information from a storage media for forensic purposes.

Data Recovery Services

We recover Hard Drive corruption caused by:

# Accidental deletion of data

# Corrupt files/data

# PC/Laptop won't boot

# File saved but cannot be located

# Virus Attack

# Lost Drive Letter

# Lost Partitions

# When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged

# Damaged/Lost Boot Sector

# Damaged/Lost Root Directory

# Damaged/Lost NTFS/FAT

# Reformatted HDD

# Recycle Bin has been emptied

Recovered data files are kept confidential

Data Recovery Services: 60-80% of your files will be recovered guaranteed

Lowest Flat Rate in the market!

1GB - 500GB P 500.00

500GB - 1TB P 1,000.00

NOTE:

All opened hard drive will lower the chances of recovery to 0%. So please dont open, plug or wash a drive make sure it is in tact before you bring it in.

Sata is better than IDE in terms of speed in read and write of data..

2 years from now ang IDE drives ay magiging obsolete na..

sa katunayan nakabili ako ng high end na motherboard(intel) wala na

sya IDE Drive input and even ps2(mouse and keyboard) input...

the motherboard has 8 sata, 2 e-sata and 10usb input..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Iyong Windows 7 ba di talaga puwedeng i-install gamit ang SATA dvd drive? Ayaw gumana sa akin pero noong naglagay ako ng IDE na DVD drive, nagtuloy tuloy ang installation

pwede po yung WINDOWS 7 sa SATA man o IDE na connection, SATA po yung gamit ko pero nakakapag install naman ako ng WINDOWS 7.

mga bossing, experts.. p-help nman po.. my computer restarts automatically, pg switch on sa cpu, ngrereset mga 5x.. ang suspect ko is power supply, inconsistent kasi e.. ung last time nag-trigger magreset is ung webcam, namamatay pag nka-plug ung webcam, kala ko sira ung cam so di ko na ginamit.. then lately, ung head set naman, pg pplug ko din, namamatay uli.. power supply b poblema? or my something? may chance na masira din ung ibang spare parts (m/board, cpu, hdd, ram)?

pls help naman po. . TIA. . doc jones, boss wet. . :))

mga bossing, experts.. p-help nman po.. my computer restarts automatically, pg switch on sa cpu, ngrereset mga 5x.. ang suspect ko is power supply, inconsistent kasi e.. ung last time nag-trigger magreset is ung webcam, namamatay pag nka-plug ung webcam, kala ko sira ung cam so di ko na ginamit.. then lately, ung head set naman, pg pplug ko din, namamatay uli.. power supply b poblema? or my something? may chance na masira din ung ibang spare parts (m/board, cpu, hdd, ram)?

pls help naman po. . TIA. . doc jones, boss wet. . :))

Does is it just restart or shutdown?

If it restarts - try booting to safe mode and checked if the same problem occurs. It might be a driver conflict issue

Try booting to the CMOS screen and check if it does the same thing - if it doesn't most like you have a problem with windows.

Does is it just restart or shutdown?

If it restarts - try booting to safe mode and checked if the same problem occurs. It might be a driver conflict issue

Try booting to the CMOS screen and check if it does the same thing - if it doesn't most like you have a problem with windows.

thanks po.. pahirit nlng uli, pno nga uli mgsafe mode? auto log kc agd sa windows.. ty uli! :))

thanks po.. pahirit nlng uli, pno nga uli mgsafe mode? auto log kc agd sa windows.. ty uli! :))

upon restarting your computer tap f8 several times until you get the windows advance boot options

upon restarting your computer tap f8 several times until you get the windows advance boot options

Hi, pwede itatanong ko lng tong small probs ko sa laptop ko.. yung OS ko kasi japanese ver. i want to play some games yung maliliit na games like ragnarok pero hndi tinatanggap ng laptop ko ang kahit anong games na english or other language.. pati rin po ba ang laptop or simpleng computer e may language barrier? haha..my maitutulong ba kau sa maliit kong problema?

memory: 2gb

processor: intel® core2 dou cpu p8600 @ 2.40ghz

simpleng laptop lng po e2 d ko lng mafigure out kung bakit simpleng laro e nag hahang at minsan error..

thanks sa sasagot.

Hi, pwede itatanong ko lng tong small probs ko sa laptop ko.. yung OS ko kasi japanese ver. i want to play some games yung maliliit na games like ragnarok pero hndi tinatanggap ng laptop ko ang kahit anong games na english or other language.. pati rin po ba ang laptop or simpleng computer e may language barrier? haha..my maitutulong ba kau sa maliit kong problema?

memory: 2gb

processor: intel® core™2 dou cpu p8600 @ 2.40ghz

simpleng laptop lng po e2 d ko lng mafigure out kung bakit simpleng laro e nag hahang at minsan error..

thanks sa sasagot.

Best option is to use the APPLOCALE program downloadable from the Microsoft Website. Or add additional languages in Input languages.

OSD means on screen display. It pertains to your monitor. Most probably one of the monitor buttons are stuck and in this case the button for the OSD lock that's why it always appear on your screen.

Thanks.