Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

mga bossing. tanung ko lang po kasi everytime i swith ko ang avr ng pc ko nag spark ang powersupply ko.dati hindi naman ganun.tulong naman kung paano ko aayusin.nasira na ang dati kong powersupply pos bumili ulit ako.nung una hindi pa naman nag spark pero after a week nagspark ulit.hindi pa naman nasisira ang new power supply ko kaso baka bumitaw na din..maraming salamt po..

Yun power supply mismo? Yung nasa loob ang nag iispark? O.o

B) everytime i plug in the lan cable after sometime my laptop freezes or stops responding in such a way that i have to reset it on order for me to be able to use it...unlike when i use wifi access i dont seem to encounter the same problem even if i leave my laptop for days running...what seems to be the problem and remedy...does it have something to do with the lan...thanks... B)

B) everytime i plug in the lan cable after sometime my laptop freezes or stops responding in such a way that i have to reset it on order for me to be able to use it...unlike when i use wifi access i dont seem to encounter the same problem even if i leave my laptop for days running...what seems to be the problem and remedy...does it have something to do with the lan...thanks... B)

That's strange, In the other thread, you are seeking help that you cannot access the wifi, but here in this thread, it seems the other way around?:blink:

B) sir thats because before our router got busted (which until now i havent replaced yet...hehe..) my laptop could go on standby for days and days without having to freeze...unlike now, when the lan is directly connected to my laptop, i cant even last half a day without my laptop freezing... B)

That's strange, In the other thread, you are seeking help that you cannot access the wifi, but here in this thread, it seems the other way around?:blink:

does it also freeze in safe mode with networking?

ask ko lang po mga masters.. lagi pong low in disc space ung drive c ko

pag nag reremove naman po ako eh ganun pa den paulit ulit lang

Gaano ba kalaki ang space ng hdd mo? Ano ba folders laman ng drive c mo? Naka vista ka ba? Baka naka on yun volume shadow, copy check mo sa services. Nag ddisk clean up ka ba? Baka sobrang dami nakainstall. Or nag aauto back up kaya lagi puno.

mga bossing. tanung ko lang po kasi everytime i swith ko ang avr ng pc ko nag spark ang powersupply ko.dati hindi naman ganun.tulong naman kung paano ko aayusin.nasira na ang dati kong powersupply pos bumili ulit ako.nung una hindi pa naman nag spark pero after a week nagspark ulit.hindi pa naman nasisira ang new power supply ko kaso baka bumitaw na din..maraming salamt po..

mukhang avr ang problema dito boss. dont buy generic avrs (nor power supply units). try the servo types. medyo may kamahalan ng konti pero worth naman kasi siguradong walang lulusot na maling current sa pc mo. generic avrs are like extension cords lang. next time baka hinde lang power supply mo mag spark or masira.

if your pc is used for heavy games (high reso) and/or uses big loads of applications, try investing in buying branded powers supply units and avrs. lalo na sa panahon ngayon na madalas mag fluctuate ang kuryente natin. samahan mo na rin ng ups. imho.

B) sir thats because before our router got busted (which until now i havent replaced yet...hehe..) my laptop could go on standby for days and days without having to freeze...unlike now, when the lan is directly connected to my laptop, i cant even last half a day without my laptop freezing... B)

hmm.. specs ng laptop boss?

ask ko lang po mga masters.. lagi pong low in disc space ung drive c ko

pag nag reremove naman po ako eh ganun pa den paulit ulit lang

the same thing happen to me,everytime i delete some files,after a few hours my hd will get low again...tried disk clean-up but same thing.. then i use anti-malware program ...problem solve...try it ,it might help

Gaano ba kalaki ang space ng hdd mo? Ano ba folders laman ng drive c mo? Naka vista ka ba? Baka naka on yun volume shadow, copy check mo sa services. Nag ddisk clean up ka ba? Baka sobrang dami nakainstall. Or nag aauto back up kaya lagi puno.

Uninstall mo ang microsoft search tool. It creates a real-time search index of your hard drive. It eats up a lot of drive space.

B) intel core 2 duo T5200 1.6GHz; 3gb ram; 160gig hd B)

yung medyo in-depth info ng laptop boss.

anyway, try uninstalling the driver of your lan adapter. then restart. your windows will automatically install again the driver. after the installation, restart again and simultaneously plug-in the lan cable to the designated input. i hope this works.

Edited by -wet-

B) miss, whats the nic driver...and how would i be able to determine if i have been affected by a malware...how would i be able to remedy this...thanks...(hirap talaga maging computer illiterate na puro net at type lang alam...hehehe...)... B)

there's probably a malware - rootkit or spyware attached to your nic driver..

B) miss, whats the nic driver...and how would i be able to determine if i have been affected by a malware...how would i be able to remedy this...thanks...(hirap talaga maging computer illiterate na puro net at type lang alam...hehehe...)... B)

do you have an onboard network card? If you do, what's your computer's motherboard?

Hmmm, checking for rootkit is quite tricky but you can start with running malwarebytes in safe mode.

or try this Running SDfix

For more info you'd probably wanna check www.bleepingcomputer.com