Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

anyone familiar sa Logix na motherboard?

may inaayos kasi akong pc ng friend ko

nawawala na daw yung driver na motherboard niya

wala rin akong mahanap ng website ng Logix

nagbakasali akong makahanap ng driver online (sigh)

may alam ba kayong parang generic driver na puwede sa motherboard na ito?

Logix MF-BXA01 Version D.1

thanks in advance

why is that my pc reads only 3gig of ram instead of 4gig in windows vista ultimate but when i start my pc it reads 4gig?

the reason why un lang ung nababasa e dahil ung parts ng memory mo e nakadump sa iba pang parts ng system (e.g. video,HD...) as part of backup memory,pwede mo i configure yan but your computer might dump it and give you BSOD. you can also configure it on advance options inside vista. right click mo ung computer then choose mo ung properties. there you can adjust the settings of your computer to maximize the memory usage.

anyone familiar sa Logix na motherboard?

may inaayos kasi akong pc ng friend ko

nawawala na daw yung driver na motherboard niya

wala rin akong mahanap ng website ng Logix

nagbakasali akong makahanap ng driver online (sigh)

may alam ba kayong parang generic driver na puwede sa motherboard na ito?

Logix MF-BXA01 Version D.1

thanks in advance

you can try this site bro

http://list.driverguide.com/list/company606/

Guest Leviticus
the reason why un lang ung nababasa e dahil ung parts ng memory mo e nakadump sa iba pang parts ng system (e.g. video,HD...) as part of backup memory,pwede mo i configure yan but your computer might dump it and give you BSOD. you can also configure it on advance options inside vista. right click mo ung computer then choose mo ung properties. there you can adjust the settings of your computer to maximize the memory usage.

hihi.. what he said.

another option would be to free up those memory dumps. install a video card and sound card [hehe.. get a 32-bit sound card and plug it in your stereo component: astig!] if you can affort 4 Gb of memory, a video card and sound card are peanuts.

hihi.. what he said.

another option would be to free up those memory dumps. install a video card and sound card [hehe.. get a 32-bit sound card and plug it in your stereo component: astig!] if you can affort 4 Gb of memory, a video card and sound card are peanuts.

3.2gigs to be exact..kasi yun ang limitation ng 32bit os. ma xp man cia or vista ultimate..basta 32bit lang os mo.. 3.2gigs lang max for the memory.. if you update your vista ultimate to sp1 ma detect na niya ang 4gigs na memory..pero actual usage.. 3.2gigs parin.. use 64bit os.. para malampasan mo ang 3.2gigs limitation..

hello po need help po.got laptop gateway no display po sya ano po kaya prob ng laptop ko

na try ko na magpalit ng memory card ganon pa rin

if you connected the laptop with an external monitor tapos may display, the problem is in the inverter. pero kung wala p ring display the problem is in the video card. Try mo din baka nastuck up yung button sa hinges ng lcd yung button pag close mo ng lcd para mamayay yung display

Edited by midas77
can someone tell me how to setup my wireless router with my laptop. Just cant seem to connect to the internet even if the there is a good signal from the router. My lasptop is acer aspire 4720 and my route is D-link Dl-524. Thanks.

first and foremost, ano OS ng PC mo?we need to know that. 2nd,have you checked the wireless section of your laptop (control panel). You can try this. I-hardwarie mo muna ung laptop mo sa router. then if your using vista,go on network and sharing center then choose create a wireless network. Be sure that you know the SSID nya,WEP/WPA key (pwede mo cya makita once you browse the router,get the default gateway,ilagay mo cya sa IE then go on wireless section of it at dun mo malalaman. pwede mo din cya i configure). After getting those important infos,once you're inside the creating network session,sasabihin naman s u kung nakikita nya ung router mo. choose that then proceed. kung walang prob sa wireless ng laptop mo and sa wireless ng router mo, it will not give you any error. after it's done,just make sure that you're on a private network after you finish setting it up.

windows vista ang os. How do i get the ssid and wep key. Syensya na po. Thanks!:-)

is this a legit access point or you're just trying to hack one? hehehe

There is no cracker for vista that I know but if you have linux installed I suggest ubuntu kase medyo straight forward ang installation then install aircrack-ng para madali yung pag gami download airoscript.

:D

why is that my pc reads only 3gig of ram instead of 4gig in windows vista ultimate but when i start my pc it reads 4gig?

Reason:

Other parts of the RAM are being shared by other resources like PCI, IDE, video card specially if these devices are integrated within the MOBO.

windows vista ang os. How do i get the ssid and wep key. Syensya na po. Thanks!:-)

as for the ssid,makikita mo un pag pinasok mo ung GUI ng router mo (get the default gateway ng connection mo then type that gateway on IE),go on wireless then look for the SSID.As for the WEP key.pwede k patulong sa ISP mo. You know what,why dont you call your ISP for this infos. they might help you in configuring your wireless and they'll give you the right information like ung WEP at SSID mo.

i have a problem, i reformatted my hard drive installed an xp sp2 install ok, but when i reboot the display is distorted, one time it booted ok and gives a notification that my video settings are set low, i adjust but when i reboot it gets distorted again, any suggestions?

one thing you can do is to isolate muna ung prob by using another monitor that's working fineor choose enable vga mode sa windows advanced options menu (f8 on startup then choose enable vga mode).degauss mo din monitor mo just to make sure para lahat nasa defaults. if you're still diskumpyado,update your video drivers.....

Tanong lang, Windows XP Professional SP2

Yung Search na option hindi gumagana, pag na-click yung sa startup wala yung boxes sa left side.

Tapos yung YM ko, I am able to receive, but pag may type ako nakikita ko but pag mag ENTER na hindi ko nakikita lumalabas message box.

Sa IE ko, parang hindi ko nakikita yung mga smileys option sa left side, pati yung editing sa upper portion wala rin. Also I can't see the Quick Access box sa left side.

Guest Leviticus
Tanong lang, Windows XP Professional SP2

Yung Search na option hindi gumagana, pag na-click yung sa startup wala yung boxes sa left side.

Tapos yung YM ko, I am able to receive, but pag may type ako nakikita ko but pag mag ENTER na hindi ko nakikita lumalabas message box.

Sa IE ko, parang hindi ko nakikita yung mga smileys option sa left side, pati yung editing sa upper portion wala rin. Also I can't see the Quick Access box sa left side.

a little work around:

search: press windows button + S will bring up the search window. another workaround is to click the search button in windows explorer. If you use search enough, the search button will return on your start menu.

sa YM mo I can only venture a guess; there must be something wrong with your java or graphics settings. another guess would be there's a worm or trojan. check mo ang graphics settings and it wouldn't hurt to run a virus scan.

quick launch: right-click on your taskbar-> toolbars-> check/click quick launch. if it's already checked but you still can't see it, check your taskbar to make sure it's not compressed to the side. drag it out.

HTH

Guest Leviticus
my headset is brand new and it does not work in ym if you make a call the mic...that is??? help pls

in your laptop it works but in your desktop it doesn't?

the newer desktops have jacks both at the front and the back. first of all, make sure that your connections are correct. second, check your volume control panel. there should be an option for mic 1 & 2. set it up high.

in your laptop it works but in your desktop it doesn't?

the newer desktops have jacks both at the front and the back. first of all, make sure that your connections are correct. second, check your volume control panel. there should be an option for mic 1 & 2. set it up high.

already did it and still no go.... can it be a diver problem??? if i make a conference call it works but with a feedback sound and its annoyings . if i make a normal call it with yahoo no mic at all i already refomated my pc the only thing i noticed is that when u install a driver it wars the it is not verified by xp but it is the driver that comes with my mb cd help pls

Guest Leviticus
already did it and still no go.... can it be a diver problem??? if i make a conference call it works but with a feedback sound and its annoyings . if i make a normal call it with yahoo no mic at all i already refomated my pc the only thing i noticed is that when u install a driver it wars the it is not verified by xp but it is the driver that comes with my mb cd help pls

got it. how old is your desktop? it's not a driver issue, might be more of a hardware issue.

as an after thought.. what version of yahoo are you using in your desktop? there was a version of YM that allows you voice calls only in conference and not pc-to-pc. try downloading the latest version [8.1.0.421].

got it. how old is your desktop? it's not a driver issue, might be more of a hardware issue.

as an after thought.. what version of yahoo are you using in your desktop? there was a version of YM that allows you voice calls only in conference and not pc-to-pc. try downloading the latest version [8.1.0.421].

2 years old dual core 2.8ghz pentium onboard sound and video with 1 gig ram asus board with xp OS.. my yahoo messenger is version 8.1... it think so 2 but the driver i'm using is from the CD that came with my MB, my mobo is an asus p5rd2-vm by the way. The 2 jacks located at the back and the front of the CPU, also i have a problem with when i switch the auto detect on for some stupid reason the computer doesn't recognize it even though i followed the color code and also the symbols for for the mic and the speaker???

thanks in advanced taking the time to help me bro...really very grateful for the help :thumbsupsmiley: