Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

anyway na encounter ko na ito, you can google your motherboard then get the specs

sa spec sasabihin sa iyo kung anong make/brand nung audio driver mo ( kung realtek , etc etc )

google ka or punta ka sa site ng make ng audio driver mo then "trial and error" install mo ibang drivers for that brand/make ang siste - install then restart then check

Guys Ask lng... I bought a External USB Wireless lan card halos same sya ng Alpha Network for Desktop.... Its a Ralink RT73 Wireless lan card 802.11 b/g

lagi na-la-laglag connection ko.. kahit naki-connect lang ako sa kapitbahay... na try ko access un router nila wala naman akong makitang problem maganda naman ang signal 70% - 90% try kona din un Zero Configuration ng windows kaso same result parin... ang pinagtataka ko lagi ko nalang kailangan i-repair un network connection ko para maging ayos ulit... kaso minsan 15 mins, 10 mins na-lalaglag... bagong re-install naman ang windows KP pro SP2 ko. nde ko lng sure kung sa driver ba ang problem or mismo sa Device...

check for virus infestation, both u and ur kapit-bahay ;)

and make sure ur anti-virus is updated.

Guys Ask lng... I bought a External USB Wireless lan card halos same sya ng Alpha Network for Desktop.... Its a Ralink RT73 Wireless lan card 802.11 b/g

lagi na-la-laglag connection ko.. kahit naki-connect lang ako sa kapitbahay... na try ko access un router nila wala naman akong makitang problem maganda naman ang signal 70% - 90% try kona din un Zero Configuration ng windows kaso same result parin... ang pinagtataka ko lagi ko nalang kailangan i-repair un network connection ko para maging ayos ulit... kaso minsan 15 mins, 10 mins na-lalaglag... bagong re-install naman ang windows KP pro SP2 ko. nde ko lng sure kung sa driver ba ang problem or mismo sa Device...

ano wireless channel naka-set sa router ng kapitbahay mo?  baka me rootkit ang computer mo...nakakakabit sa nic driver...

Bagong re-install ako ng Windows XP SP2, Channel 6 ang gamit nila... dati nde naman ganito, nung gamit ko un alpha network ng friend ko maayos naman... tapos nang bumili ako nito.. ganon na nangyari nag full re-install ako kc baka naapektuhan sa mga tools na lagay ko sa pc... pero same parin... minsan lang maganda connection pero madalas na-lalaglag

change it to channel 11

hi mga masters,

patanong lang po. im trying to download some files from rapidshare, hotfile and other file sharing site pero once i click yung free download may message na "you are currently downloading a file" kaya i can't download anymore.

pero wala naman ako dinadownload, meron ba akong dapat i-clear or i-disable sa system ko. i really don't know why, please help naman. thanks very much.

Had an experience w/ a Yahoo Messenger virus before. I received a message from one of my contracts who invited me to click on a link to view his pictures from a vacation of some sort. Upon clicking on the link, I unsuspectedly opened a link w/ infected my computer. After that, my YM automatically sent invitation links to my other contacts telling them to click on the link to view my pictures. It happened each time I log-in to my YM & there was no way to stop it. Other than that, my computer hangs for approx 1 minute after using my computer for 20-30 minutes. The virus might have already sinked into my computer system.

Found out that it was a Trojan Horse w/c uses my YM to send links to my contacts, telling them that I'm inviting them to click on the links to view pictures w/c would lead to infecting their computers. Since my computer was already infected, I deleted or uninstalled my YM application & also my anti-virus software. After that, I reinstalled the latest version of my antivirus software & used it to remove any trace of the Trojan Horse in my computer system. When my computer system has already been cleaned, that's the only time I downloaded a fresh copy of YM.

Hi,

Sir to answer your question. Rapid share and other file hosting site are offering free downloads but for a limited quantity only. If you have reach the quantity then you will have to wait another day for you to be able to download again.

If you say you are not downloading anything. I might say that even canceled download counts. Maybe you are really downloading something?

Thinks you can do is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser.

Hope this helps

Hi Sam,

May I ask why channel 11?

I had mine set to channel 8 since marami gumagamit ng channel 11 dito sa floor of office namin. No problem since.

Please forgive my ignorance!

CHEERS!!!

changing the channel helps because other electronic devices such as cordless phones, garage door openers, baby monitors, and microwave ovens, may use the same frequency range. Any such device can interfere with a wireless network, slowing down its performance and potentially breaking network connections - tonting29 mentioned his neighbor was using channel 6 - that's why i suggested changing it to 11. If encountering interference with a neighbor's WLAN, change to a distant channel. Both channels 1 and 11 do not overlap with the default channel 6; use one of these three channels for best results. and in your case when you changing it to 8 worked for you because it is more distant from the current channel used in your area hence the lesser the degree of overlap and likelihood of interference.

but then apparently the problem was with the device..happy surfing tonting29 :lol:

Edited by SamanthaJones
changing the channel helps because other electronic devices such as cordless phones, garage door openers, baby monitors, and microwave ovens, may use the same frequency range. Any such device can interfere with a wireless network, slowing down its performance and potentially breaking network connections - tonting29 mentioned his neighbor was using channel 6 - that's why i suggested changing it to 11. If encountering interference with a neighbor's WLAN, change to a distant channel. Both channels 1 and 11 do not overlap with the default channel 6; use one of these three channels for best results. and in your case when you changing it to 8 worked for you because it is more distant from the current channel used in your area hence the lesser the degree of overlap and likelihood of interference.

but then apparently the problem was with the device..happy surfing tonting29 :lol:

ahhh.....

ok, thanks sa info :thumbsupsmiley:

(i use inSSIDer to check for available channels :hypocritesmiley: )

CHEERS!!!

mga bro help, my pc already have an anti virus but my brother installed another one.

i get an error like this 'task_win32' and 'cjke.exe failed to run'. and now the pc start rebooting itself after sometime when thi errors pops out.

do i need to uninstall all the anti virus and install only one again?

uninstall both then re-install the one the have more virus definition.... sometimes two anti-virus have conflicting entries in the registry, also it slow down your pc

Guys I need your help. Nagcrash ung hard disk ko. Sabi ng technician dead na daw kasi hindi na ma-detect. How can I recover my files? Please I need your help. Thanks.

I agree with the technician .....slight chance na lang para marecover all the files.... pero you can download a free data recovery software sa internet... it worth of try

mga bro help, my pc already have an anti virus but my brother installed another one.

i get an error like this 'task_win32' and 'cjke.exe failed to run'. and now the pc start rebooting itself after sometime when thi errors pops out.

do i need to uninstall all the anti virus and install only one again?

even if you have two anti virus software, it's not a guarantee that your computer will be free from malware, and it seems that your computer is already infected. try uninstalling one of the anti virus software that you installed and then install malwarebytes to check if the computer is infected with spyware. before you run a scan, make sure to turn of system restore..and also enable selective start up in ms config or disable all your start up items

I have an HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One. Whenever I scan pics, a white line always appears on the same spot. I've tried cleaning the scanner area with cotton and alcohol but the line is still there. Can anyone suggest a way to remove the line? Thanks!

Step one: Reset the All-in-One

1. Disconnect the USB cable from the product.
  2. Without turning the product off, unplug the power cord from the outlet.
  3. Wait 60 seconds, and then connect the power cord directly to a wall outlet. NOTE: Do not use any power strips, surge protectors, or extension cords. Power strips and surge protectors can limit the power supplied to the product, which can result in performance drawbacks.
  4. If the product does not turn on automatically, press the Power button (http://www.fixya.com/uploads/Images/c00636182.gif ) to turn on the product.
  5. Reconnect the USB cable to the product, and then try scanninghttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif the original again. NOTE: To save ink, scan the original to a file on the computer instead of printing the scanned image.

Step two: Clean the glass and scanner backing

1. Press the Power button (http://www.fixya.com/uploads/Images/c00636182.gif ) to turn off the product.
  2. Disconnect the USB cable from the product.
  3. Unplug the power cord form the wall outlet, and then disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
  4. Raise the scannerhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif lid.
  5. Clean the glass by using a soft, lint-free cloth, moistened with a mild glass cleaner or water. CAUTION: Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, acetone, benzene, or carbon tetrachloride, which can damage the scanner glass. Do not spray the glass cleaner directly on the glass.
  6. Dry the glass with a dry, soft, lint-free cloth.
  7. Gently wipe the lid backing with a soft cloth or sponge, moistened with mild soap and warm water. Do not scrub the lid backing. CAUTION: Do not use paper-based wipes because they might scratch the backing.
  8. When the scanner backing is completely clean, dry it with a dry, soft, lint-free cloth.
  9. Reconnect the USB cable to the product.
  10. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the product, and then plug the power cord into the wall outlet.
  11. Press the Power button (http://www.fixya.com/uploads/Images/c00636182.gif ) to turn on the product.
  12. Try scanning the original again. NOTE: To save ink, scan the original to a file on the computer instead of printing the scanned image.

• If these steps resolved the issue , there is no need to continue troubleshooting.
  • If the issue persists , continue to the next step.

Step three: Try a blank copy

1. Load letter or A4 size, unused, plain white paper into the paper tray.
  2. Make sure that there is no paper or other document on the scanner glass.
  3. Follow one of these instructions to make a blank copy.
    • Press Start Copy Black on the product control panel to make a black-and-white copy.
    • Press Start Copy Color on the product control panel to make a color copy.

[*] If the blank copy does not contain vertical streaks, lines, or bands, try scanning