Why do guys hurt women physically?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

it's the kind of environment they were brought up to, violence was normal in their life stage, particularly at home.

Physically hurting women is always wrong, of course, but this helps explain why the abuse continues. Beating women up is normal in some households. I know this girl who married into a mild-mannered family and it was too late when she realized that beating women up was part of the deal.

The hubby said his mom was beaten up, and his sisters are being beaten up, so she should just accept it. She couldn't. And she left the guy. She later said that she didn't want her young son to think that physical abuse is normal. At least in her case, the cycle of violence ended.

Hey,

a nice lady friend of mine brought up a shocking topic...

his 10th month old boyfriend would hurt him physically, everytime they talked on different issues.

Tell me why do some guys would lift their strong hands at delicate women?

( When I met the guy, ...I "Knocked" his head off and make him realized that a woman should be well taken cared of, treated well with utmost respect, and pampered. )

though I believe in the afterlife, why? why do men hurt women physically?

please kindly share your thoughts my fellow brother....

I know a young lady who was a battered live in girl friend.

Upon further investigation, I found out that the young lady herself was a verbally and physically abusive batterer and instigator.

Young lady was a short fused anal screaming violent bitch herself... who starts s@%t... and receives the same s@%t in return.

So a BIG WARNING to all you would be "hero" / knight in shining armour to the rescue boys of those battered ladies... DON'T DO IT. Do not catch that prospect girl who claims to be battered. There are 2 sides to the same story. There is a big percentage that lady is just as violent as her previous man. It takes 2 to tango.

Couples will always have fights... it is how you fight that matters.