Why do guys hurt women physically?

There are ladies who provoke guys by getting too physical during arguments. I had a few relationships wherein my partners were physically and verbally abusive. I have been provoke a lot of times and I really wanted to hit back (only with an open fist slap just to shut her up, I never thought of hitting back with an open fist) but I tend to pause before I do it and end up not doing it. I just walk away instead. I spend the night at my sister's place and I will just wait for her to communicate with me first.

I've been with a girl who literally f#&ked up my life. She would lie, cheat on me and was verbally and physically abusive many times. At one point I slapped her after hitting me on the head while I wasn't looking. After slapping her I broke up with her immediately, one of the best decisions of my life. I expect some white knight bashing now.

I've been with a girl who literally f#&ked up my life. She would lie, cheat on me and was verbally and physically abusive many times. At one point I slapped her after hitting me on the head while I wasn't looking. After slapping her I broke up with her immediately, one of the best decisions of my life. I expect some white knight bashing now.

Been there before. Once those 'white knights' take over and realize what they have to deal with, they bolt.

i agree with wildasschic.. wala sa hitsura ng guy kung sino ang nananakit. i guess once a man lays his hands on you, be assured that he'll do it again. reasons? anger, feeling of dominance, immaturity? who knows? but when a guy hurts you physically, even if it was just the first time, it's better for the woman to drop him. kasi, chances are, it will recur

I believe this is somehow true not unless may big game changer na hindi na eto mauulit

• 6 months later...

Insecure. Weak. These are the types of men who hit girls.

Most men have had violent thoughts at some point when they're with a girl. But he must control himself. A man is not measured by how hard he hits his girl, but by how successful he can resist in hitting her.

If he feels that he can no longer resist hitting her, he should just leave as the cycle of violence will go on and on.

I don't see any real point for beating up women... nde naman sya bragging rights.... dahil uneven naman yung laban... heavyweight versus super flyweight.... siguro yun lang paraan nila para ma bend yung will nang mga kasama nilang babae.....

share ko lang this story.... of how stupid they can be.... my father in law ay isang lasenggo... well the horror stories na nakwento nang misis ko... nung mga bata pa sila... maawa ka talaga sa kanila dahil lagi na lang silang nabubuhay sa state of fear.... so isang araw.... yung nanay nila medyo kumita sa labada... so to treat the girls... nanuod sila nang sine.... unknown sa tatay nila... dahil nandun sya sa kanto nakikipag inuman... well umuwi yung tatay nila... na walang nag luto o wala talagang tao sa bahay... so akala nang tatay nila linayasan na sya at iniwan na mag isa.... so what would you do?.... well sinira nya yung bahay at nung wala na syang mapagbalingan.... pinuntahan yung alaga nilang baboy at linatigo ito nang husto.... later on umuwi silang mag ina na nakita yung bahay at yung alaga nila... pig died house is wrecked.... just to satisfy one man's ego..... everytime na nagrampage yung tatay nila... they have to be locked up nang nanay nila sa kwarto dahil puro sila babae....

Now he lives with us... as a house rule sa bahay ko... bawal ang alak.... at nde sya pwede pumasok pag lasing... pag sober naman sya normal naman sya... pero what I can't believe is kung gano karami pa din ang pumapatol na mga babae sa kanya.... surely people you can get better than this....

• 2 months later...

Immaturity, lnsecure, and actually I cannot discern why some guys would resort to violence towards women... dba may LAW na against its violence against women and children... so for the guys out there, better be forewarn or else you will end up in jail... if i recall it correctly, its not bailable...