Why do guys hurt women physically?

(These are the common reasons why guys hurts their women physically in a relationship)

When women starts hitting the guy physically(punching, Kicking, slapping), with the trash talking appliance destroying , children hurting beastmode moves that she will throw anything at you just to hurt you, what if she takes the knife or worse the gun? Just because you came home late or angry at you because of baseless jealousy? what if she starts to degrade you personally without logic or reason, or hits you hard psychologically? what will you do?

This is what you can do when you wont hit her back being a true gentleman in front of your raging woman.

1. Run (as far as she cant reach you). (Driving is not advisable for safety reasons)

2. Subdue her in wrestling (MMA style)

3. Catch her with a Rope and Tie Her Up (Cowboy Style).

4. (Optional) Sit in the corner (or under the table, inside the cabinet , cover your head with your hand, then cry if it still hurts).

5. Call 911 or the Barangay.

Remember guys, dont punch or kick your woman, its a no-no, even in extreme instances like these. It will hurt her so much. and you will regret it because you are a man.

• 2 weeks later...

My grandfathers (both side) never mistreated our Lolas physically. My father never lifted a finger against my mother. They would bicker, my mom would nag. My father would say his words for just a few times then would just listen. After that, he'd walk out after the quarrel ( go to our farm).

Now. I dont see why men makes punching bags out of their gal. I loathe those men who do. And I find it foolish for women to think their man would change after years of beating.

Edited by travelmassage
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

May mga kaibigan akong sobrang bait.

Dumadating lang talaga sa punto na pag nag aaway sila ng GF or Misis nila na sinasaktan sila nito. Usually Girl ang unang nananakit which is dahil lalaki yung sinasaktan dapat magtitimpi lang yung lalaki dahil lalaki lang siya.

There comes a point na napupuno na si lalaki at gaganti siya. Once na gumanti siya, nanakit na kaagad siya.

Example: Yung girl na may ulam sa helmet. Sinasabi niyang sinasaktan siya nung MMDA enforcer pero siya yung amba ng amba.

***Meron talagang mga lalaking psychotic at nanakit dahil possesive sila. Feeling nila pag aari nila ang isang babae.

Manifestation of a guy's insecurity. If they cannot convince by arguing, they will resort to violence. It is a disease. Stay away from people like these girls. Never entertain the notion that they will change. They may, yes, but what if? Very few get over the "habit."

Edited by DorkVader

I have a (girl)friend that was in an abusive relationship for 2 years. I don't understand why she stuck with him for so long with all the beating and abuse, there was a time she told me that the abuse went as far as her nearly needing medical attention. I asked her why she was with him that long and she told me that because she loves him. I really dont understand some people's concept of love, when one party is getting hurt physically, is that still called loved?

Guys that hits women are arseh0!3$. But to be honest and to answer the question on why some guys hurt a woman physically is because- there are a lot of reasons to hit a woman sometimes! esp when both tempers and tongues gets out of hand fast. But you just dont! Lol first of all, its illegal. And second, being a man means you (usually) is physically stronger, picking on a woman which is physically weaker than you is just plain wrong.

I had this urge once, really on the edge already. Unconsciously my hands were already balled up in a fist while she laughed at me in the middle of the fight and at the same time lining/scratching every panel of my car right in front of me, and obviously she didn't have the intention to runaway bec it turned out, she was gonna throw me out of my apartment (which i was paying for) afterwards. Green light right there! But I didn't.

Unfortunately for us men, we have to vent out steam some other way. Its just how it is. Maybe that's why our life expectancy is lower Haha! Pushing down all those stuffs inside takes a toll in the long run.