Why do guys hurt women physically?

someone without complete control sa sarili nya will hurt others dahil sa overloaded na yung nalalaman nya. For example, inamin nya na buntis sya sa iba. The not-so-in-control-over-myself guy would flip probably just punch the living daylights out of the woman sa sobrang hindi maprocess yung nalaman nya. Someone who's in control of his own self can still think, filter, and talk properly sa partner nya to discuss "how" "why" "what do you hope to achieve".

No man should ever hit a woman. Unless the woman intends to k*ll you...then by all means, rip her apart.

• 1 year later...

I know sometimes we can't help but suddenly think it, especially with some women and some situations.

But from it just popping into your head to actually doing it is a world of difference. Physical abuse is lame.

Guys who do it are just little 'pricks', and I'm not talking about measurement here. You can be a Long Dong Ranger but still be a 'teeny weeny prick' inside.

• 5 weeks later...