Why do guys hurt women physically?

only reason I can think why men hurt women physically is the 'bully complex'.

they are so insecure and mentally unbalanced that they express these traits by satisfying their need to reassert their manhood.

it doesn't matter whether the girl is physically violent or had character defects (the issue is not her), men can always walk away as a last resort.

i'm not also saying that hurting a woman physically will not cross your minds in the heat of the moment (clandestine fiasco, arguments, etc), but thinking and doing are two separate mental tasks, it doesn't segueue automatically.

no wisecracks either, conscious hurting is different from self-defense, way too different.

most woman beaters are actually just bullies who can't stand toe to toe with another equally (physically) sized man.

ung mga nananakit ng babae na mababaw ang dahilan ang tawag nila dun a$$hole. haha.

nakakita na ako ng ganyan. sa tambayan sa frathouse nung college ako. may lasengero na inawat ng asawa sa pag inom tapos ginulpi ang asawa nya sa harap na kainuman nya. inawat namin. tapos maya maya sinapak nung lasengero ung isang brod. ginulpi namin. haha. iyak ng iyak ung asawa nyang babae. sabay sigaw ng babae, "asawa ko yan wag mong gulpihin!!!".

sabi ko "asawa mo pala yan. kala ko kasi tatay mo. kasi kung gulpihin ka para kang anak na sutil"

tawanan mga tao na nanonood.

kaasar lang kasi parang shooting sa movie daming usisero.

• 2 months later...

Guys who abuse women emotionally, psychologically or physically have deep-seated conflicts, frustrations, inadequacies, major issues that they're not handling well. They are themselves damaged, sometimes they were exposed to such behavior at home as kids, and apparently it's damage that's hard to undo. Yes, they may not look the part and the fact that they are carrying issues may not be apparent.

There is no justification whatsoever for such abuse. No woman should ever be subjected to it, no one should tolerate it at all. In my circles, the consensus is that any woman subjected to abuse should split, permanently. No ifs and buts. Because it's a bad pattern of behavior that will occur again and again. Regret and remorse after an episode, until the next one.

baligtarin natin situation.. what if women hurts man emotionally and physically.. telling something that may hurts his ego..ung mga salitang halos di makain ng aso.. but still the man doesnt fight back.. do u think its fair on a part of a man not to say something.

Because they're cowards. Too afraid or too immature to talk things out like an adult they act like a spoiled child and hit the woman they "love". They were raised poorly by their parents and this is the end result; a toddler in a "man"'s body full of ego and spanish machismo (ie, a loser).

Maybe they feel their "manhood" was threatened so they raised a fist instead of talking with her and finding a solution to the problem.

They give all the excuses they want and try to justify their actions. They apologize after the abuse and promise to "never do it again". Bullsh*t. THEY'RE JUST LITTLE BOYS THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS IN A GROWN UP WAY. They won't stop and the woman they abuse will keep getting harmed and beaten.

baligtarin natin situation.. what if women hurts man emotionally and physically.. telling something that may hurts his ego..ung mga salitang halos di makain ng aso.. but still the man doesnt fight back.. do u think its fair on a part of a man not to say something.

As you said "SAY". You talk with your lady and try to work things out. If the situation can't be resolved no matter what, WALK AWAY.

A man NEVER HARMS the woman he loves. You don't hit a lady, ever. Period.

In my book, there is no justification whatsoever for physically, emotionally, psychologically or verbally abusing a woman, no matter how aggravating the situation. Arguing or even fighting verbally does not have to lead to abuse. I think when you engage in abuse, you stop being a man.

In my book, there is no justification whatsoever for physically, emotionally, psychologically or verbally abusing a woman, no matter how aggravating the situation. Arguing or even fighting verbally does not have to lead to abuse. I think when you engage in abuse, you stop being a man.

Sorry, the word i meant to use is not fighting which by definition involves violence. but rather quarreling, which is purely verbal

• 2 months later...
you must've really loved him but it's a good thing you're out of that relationship and i hope it did not leave any emotional scar that would affect your relationship with men

Being abused physically would leave a great mark and trauma actually. No matter how hard you try to forget the bad experience, somehow it would still affect you mentally and emotionally.

Lagi ka ng may certain alangan, kahit pa sabihin mong napaka loving ng partner mo sa ngayon, di mo pa rin mapipigilang ma praning pag tuwing may arguments kayo , feeling mo anytime baka pwede ka pa ding masaktan nung lalaki physically or even verbally.

On a positive note : Women who have been physically abused are wiser and much careful on picking their man

Kaya guys, no matter how difficult the woman would get, don't ever ever hurt them... same thing goes for the women out there na nag tatantrums at nakakasakit din ng lalaki physically kahit di sinasadya.

It's really hard to cope up from that trauma.....

:(

Mga Friends

I hope we all will AGREE here that ANGER in anyway we look at it is NEGATIVE EMOTION

...... specially when we outcast it to someone ... worse someone we love..... actually even of we outcast it to someone we do not know ... or to an animal ... a pet dog or a stray cat ....

Now imagine that ANGER manifested into PHYSICAL ACTIONS ......

PRACTICE lang not to .... I dont say its easy ..... practice lang ...

I admit that I'm a guy who often lets my fists do the talking.

Hell yeah! But there's a twist to it.

When I get in trouble with a woman, any woman, I'd rather

just shut up and listen to all she'll be saying. Then try to have

a peaceful talk to settle the problem. In some cases, I'd rather avoid the lady.

I rarely get in trouble with women but when I do,

I never use violence. I hurt people, but only males.

actually, sa ating bansa, na conservative, hindi tlga tama ang pananakit ng babae.

ang akala ng iba na nakakadagdag ng "macho image" ang pambubugbog, mali sila ron.

it only illustrates na weak ang guy, wala siyang ibang kayang saktan kundi ang walang

kalaban laban na babae. :)

ang babae, inaalagaan, minamahal, at nirerespeto.

mapa girlfriend, kapatid na babae, or asawa pa yan :)

Edited by cHinitababe86

Havent dont that but according to some of my friends who did this, sobra daw kulit nung babae to the point na di na sya kumikibo at lumalayo na, heto si babae sunod pa rin ng sunod at dakdak ng dakdak :boo: . Wala na daw syang magawa kungdi sapakin ng isa para tumahimik.For me di kailangan manakit, sa salita lang pwede mo na syang saktan pag di na talaga kaya mga pinag sasabi ng babae.

Havent dont that but according to some of my friends who did this, sobra daw kulit nung babae to the point na di na sya kumikibo at lumalayo na, heto si babae sunod pa rin ng sunod at dakdak ng dakdak :boo: . Wala na daw syang magawa kungdi sapakin ng isa para tumahimik.For me di kailangan manakit, sa salita lang pwede mo na syang saktan pag di na talaga kaya mga pinag sasabi ng babae.

so what should be done in this situation (open for everyone to discuss)? If you need to cool off and she keeps following you, run...

so what should be done in this situation (open for everyone to discuss)? If you need to cool off and she keeps following you, run...
lumabas at pumunta sa club. joke lang!!!

seriously never ko maisip magawa to sa gf ko or kung magiging asawa ko man siya. nasabi ko narin to sa kanya i will never hurt her physically.

pero siguro kung makulit siya at ayaw ako tantanan at napuno nako, sasaktan ko nalang ang sarili ko punching the wall, breaking chairs and tables. para ma express or burst out my emotions. tulad ng ginawa ko nung nagaway kami ng erpat ko at di ko masuntok. sinira ko nalang table namin hanggang mamaga fist ko. :grr: :lol:

i will hurt first myself before hurting my girl so that she'll know when to stop, pag nakita nyang dumudugo nako. :wacko:

broken things in your home might remind her to limit her nagging and understand when you're at the end of your rope...

• 2 months later...