Why do guys hurt women physically?

Sometimes kasi di din natin maprevent na pagbuhatan ng kamay ang mga gf natin kung sumosobra na. I admit na once nasampal ko gf ko kasi sumosobra na. Share ko lang. we are cruising south express way and we are arguing something. actualy maliit na bagay lang pinapalaki pa niya which is kung hindi na niya pinalaki sana hindi mangyayari. sinisigawan na niya ako and ako tahimik na. i also admit na its my fault and sige parin siya ng dakdak. sabi ko ayaw ko na makipagtalo..aba dakdak pa din ng dakdak hangang umabot sa point na tahimik na lang ako. bigla niya sinabi na bakit tahimik ka? magsalita ka. sabi ko ayoko na ng ayaw. that time napupuno na talaga ako kasi biruin mo inadmit ko na ako na may kasalan at tumahimik na ko..bigla ba naman sinampal ako at kinabig yung manibela para itabi at nakikipag agawan sakin sa manibela. hindi niya naisip na delikado yung ginawa kasi nasa hiway kami. buti na lang maluwag that time sa expressway. nung hindi niya nakuha yung manibela pilit hugutin yung susi..sinisigawan ko na tama kaso ayaw makinig kaya naubos na pasensya ko kaya nasampal ko siya bigla para tumigil. buti na lang tumigil din. At ang pinagawayan lang namin is late lang ako.

Guys minsan kasi di din natin maprevent na saktan physically ang mga mahal natin and it doesnt mean na pag sinaktan natin duwag tayo kasi alam natin na wala silang laban.

I said to her na that incident will be the last and also talked to her na every problems we encounter dapat wag na palakihin.

A GUY WHO HITS A WOMAN IS INSECURE!

My mom was a big-time NAGGER! My dad, was a cop... a real tough cop who sent a lot criminals to the grave. But NOT ONCE did I see him lay a finger on my mom. Not even when my mom nearly drove him crazy. I RESPECTED my old man for that. It is by his example, that I learned what being a REAL MAN is all about.

Sometimes kasi di din natin maprevent na pagbuhatan ng kamay ang mga gf natin kung sumosobra na. I admit na once nasampal ko gf ko kasi sumosobra na. Share ko lang. we are cruising south express way and we are arguing something. actualy maliit na bagay lang pinapalaki pa niya which is kung hindi na niya pinalaki sana hindi mangyayari. sinisigawan na niya ako and ako tahimik na. i also admit na its my fault and sige parin siya ng dakdak. sabi ko ayaw ko na makipagtalo..aba dakdak pa din ng dakdak hangang umabot sa point na tahimik na lang ako. bigla niya sinabi na bakit tahimik ka? magsalita ka. sabi ko ayoko na ng ayaw. that time napupuno na talaga ako kasi biruin mo inadmit ko na ako na may kasalan at tumahimik na ko..bigla ba naman sinampal ako at kinabig yung manibela para itabi at nakikipag agawan sakin sa manibela. hindi niya naisip na delikado yung ginawa kasi nasa hiway kami. buti na lang maluwag that time sa expressway. nung hindi niya nakuha yung manibela pilit hugutin yung susi..sinisigawan ko na tama kaso ayaw makinig kaya naubos na pasensya ko kaya nasampal ko siya bigla para tumigil. buti na lang tumigil din. At ang pinagawayan lang namin is late lang ako.

Guys minsan kasi di din natin maprevent na saktan physically ang mga mahal natin and it doesnt mean na pag sinaktan natin duwag tayo kasi alam natin na wala silang laban.

I said to her na that incident will be the last and also talked to her na every problems we encounter dapat wag na palakihin.

As for this specific case, I WOULD LEAVE THE WOMAN! I wouldn't have laid a hand on her... ewan ko lang dun sa hiway... but leave her...

er, sometimes we have to be cruel to the ones we love?

yep I've wrecked a lot of stuff that didn't fight back because of this LOL

electric fans, windows (that f*cking hurt), and other inanimate objects.

Good for you my man! :cool:

Whenever I feel the need to hit a woman... I just LEAVE... sometimes, never to come back.

bigla ba naman sinampal ako at kinabig yung manibela para itabi at nakikipag agawan sakin sa manibela. hindi niya naisip na delikado yung ginawa kasi nasa hiway kami.

tsk tsk tsk

I hate to say it but that slap was warranted

never do that girls.

i haven't.. siguro mostly up to the point that i increase the volume of my voice lang to be heard and understood..

pag wala na i just walk away..

---

minsan nga kahit na talk back i don't. I just let her talk and talk at sermunan ako in public. This was one of those times i had to go home early on a saturday night. Pinagdabugan ako at pilit ako kinakausap. Ako naman nakayuko lang.. Well she can't do anything about it. I gave her time naman, pero not much.. i have other things to do on my list.

----

pero alam nyo minsan kaya ganyan din ang babae kase the guys lack the sweetness.. try to go the other way, instead of answering back or fighting back, why not try going the other door, bring her flowers on your next date.. sometimes i guess they just wanted some sweetness from their bf..

I just let her talk and talk at sermunan ako in public. This was one of those times i had to go home early on a saturday night. Pinagdabugan ako at pilit ako kinakausap. Ako naman nakayuko lang.

Hahaha! I feel your pain my friend. But I take a different tack. I don't just sit there and take it. A GF was once berating me in a mall... I left her there! Hahaha... awayin nya sarili nya... You know what, that was the last time she did that to me.

she's not after any words from you.. she just wanted some importance from you, she just wanted some sweetness back.. i guess if you kissed her or brought her any roses even when you were late it would have changed the outcome.. and most probably instead of her slapping your face, she could be hugging you while you were driving..

women have this sixth sense.. they can easily sense how you feel for her, even if you have not uttered any words..

its so hard to understand why a man hurt a girl.

Meron kasing guy na magaang ang pingkok (we call it that way)

and the guy easily sway his hand. I never see my dad hurting

my mom's, at bilin nya to my brother and brother-in-law

never hit their girl. Isoli na lang sa parents, rather to hurt it physically.

its so hard to understand why a man hurt a girl.

Meron kasing guy na magaang ang pingkok (we call it that way)

and the guy easily sway his hand. I never see my dad hurting

my mom's, at bilin nya to my brother and brother-in-law

never hit their girl. Isoli na lang sa parents, rather to hurt it physically.

+2 Pinoy points for use of the word pingkok!

good job

on a serious note, yeah it's hard to understand, these guys easily hit their woman but haven't been in a real fight in their lives(with a guy that hits back).

As for this specific case, I WOULD LEAVE THE WOMAN! I wouldn't have laid a hand on her... ewan ko lang dun sa hiway... but leave her...

@ 3stan

I agree....leave her....

parang may kakaiba sa ganung ugali eh....( hehehe....ganyan kase ako eh...hahaha :P )

yung pagkasampal mo sa kanya....parang naiintindihan ko....kase....parang kailangang-kailangang gawin yun that time....

Edited by iwalkalone
she's not after any words from you.. she just wanted some importance from you, she just wanted some sweetness back.. i guess if you kissed her or brought her any roses even when you were late it would have changed the outcome.. and most probably instead of her slapping your face, she could be hugging you while you were driving..

women have this sixth sense.. they can easily sense how you feel for her, even if you have not uttered any words..

ang sweet mo nman. Sana meron pang guy na ganyan ang pag-iisip.

awww....you should read his other posts....

sweet talaga yan...sweetik :lol: :lol: ....yari ka jan...ca-career-in ka nyan...diba no THUG?:P

pano naman ako naging sweetik aber? di mo nga sinasagot question ko sa 'loving an mpa... ' thread e.. :D

natural lang naman mag ask about money...pag walang pera magugutom tayo.. pag walang pera ma dominate ka ng iba..

pero if guys hurt women physically, siguro walang pera yung guy, at di pinapautang nung girl.... hehehe..lahat ito related e..

di ba usong uso yung husband na nanakit ng asawang babae kase uuwi si lalake na walang dalang pera, so sermunan nung asawang babae, so si lalake sasaktan si babae..

Edited by THUG
di ba usong uso yung husband na nanakit ng asawang babae kase uuwi si lalake na walang dalang pera, so sermunan nung asawang babae, so si lalake sasaktan si babae..

If the guy has a decent job yet the fridge is empty and the bills are piling high, I wouldn't be surprised if the lady gives him a mouthful.

During a wedding that I attended years ago, I remember the officiating minister saying that God took the woman not from the man's head so that she should lord it over him, nor was she taken from his foot so that he could step on her. But the woman was fashioned from the rib, which was close to the heart of man, so that he could love her, and near to his arm so that he could protect her.

If the guy has a decent job yet the fridge is empty and the bills are piling high, I wouldn't be surprised if the lady gives him a mouthful.

During a wedding that I attended years ago, I remember the officiating minister saying that God took the woman not from the man's head so that she should lord it over him, nor was she taken from his foot so that he could step on her. But the woman was fashioned from the rib, which was close to the heart of man, so that he could love her, and near to his arm so that he could protect her.

are you getting this THUG? :D

siguro magagawa lang ng guy kapag sobrang naapakan na ng girl yung ego/pride nila. Payo ko lang sa mga girls wag nyo masyado i push/provoke yung mga guys kasi may limit din ang temper nila.

i admire the guys who have the guts/patience na mag walk away na lang when the situation heats up. palamig muna mga bro.. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...