Living Abroad Vs Living In The Philippines?

In most western country, there is unemployment benefits naman. But that is never sufficient. Syempre, if you convert that monthly stipend to Php, malaki yun. Pero in reality and if you spend it in AUS or even in the US, kulang na kulang yan. Plus, there is no such thing as "kamag anak" in most western countries. If you don't earn your keeps, chances are you will be fending for yourself in the streets..

Mas mabuti na yon kesa wala. E sa bansa natin pagka unemployed ka anong natatanggap mo? wala umasa ka pa sa gobyerno natin. ni wala nga tayong Food stamps or welfare check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nothing beats the Philippines!.... if you can..

1) earn enough money to do everything you want

2) have peace in your life knowing your children can go home safely every day

3) vote without the fear that the newly elected official will steal money

4) travel to most countries without the need for a visa

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe that if one is well to do, the standard of living in the Philippines is so much better than living abroad. If one's standard of living barely allows one to make ends meet or if existence is hand to mouth, it may be better to live abroad where there are more opportunities.

It doesn't matter where you live as long as you have a lot of money. You can live as well in Manila as you can in China, the USA, Europe, etc. as long as you're rich.

Assuming of course that money it the only thing you value. If you are wealthy and you were born and raised in the Philippines, I still think you might prefer living here instead of any other part of the world. Well at least that's my opinion. There are lots of amenities living here such as having maids, drivers, gardeners, etc. which is not very common even among wealthy people living in the US, Australia, or Europe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Assuming of course that money it the only thing you value. If you are wealthy and you were born and raised in the Philippines, I still think you might prefer living here instead of any other part of the world. Well at least that's my opinion. There are lots of amenities living here such as having maids, drivers, gardeners, etc. which is not very common even among wealthy people living in the US, Australia, or Europe.

Well yeah. I suppose there's really no place like home.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...