Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

Try Kabayan or other resort in Laiya,San juan Batangas.. newly develop na resort ito. it has white sand. parang boracay.

and hindi pa crowded..mas makakamura ka pa sa budget.they offered snorkeling and banana boat yta. they always hav reggae sounds all over the beach. :thumbsupsmiley:

whats your top 5 beaches aside from the usual? (bora,palawan,cebu,bohol) .

when you say "usual" do you mean popular/visited-by-everyone beaches?

i do not suppose your are suggesting that all beaches in the provinces palawan, cebu and bohol are eliminated.

in the case of boracay island, there is more than one beach. actually, i think there are about a dozen. apart from the main white beach (which i guess is your "usual" beach), i can recall diniwid beach (in front of artista and nami), balinghai beach, bulabog beach, ilig iligan beach and yapak/puka beach. bulabog beach (a.k.a. the "other side of boracay") is muddy with a lot of sea grass. it's probably not the beach that a person refers to when he/she says "i was in bora" but ask a kite boarder or a wind surfer and he/she just might say that this is his/her favorite beach on boracay island.

thanks for the reply, yes im eliminating all the beaches of palawan,cebu,bohol and bora...we already know how nice they are.

my default beach has always been bora... just want to broaden my horizon and try other beaches for a change.

i know when i ask this question the list will always include the places i mentioned...so lets move the spotlight somewhere else.

ive been told that beaches in dumagete rivals the beaches of bora, minus the crowd. i saw in PAL magazine that samar have nice ones too (in pics ). i havent been there but if a lot of ppl who joins this thread put the 2 on their list then thats confirmation for me. i hope you understand what i want to get from this thread, ty again buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

i"m from the bicol region and there"s a lot of untap beautiful secluded beaches surrounding the province... if you have time and the money you can take a leisurely drive down south to the bicol peninsula and discover many wonderful places... boracay is overrated n.... dami tao..... don you can have the beach for yourself..... and the accomodation is not that expensive.... dumiretso kaya from naga to legaspi to sorsogon.... don't forget the volcano national park.... one of a kind for nature lover.....

i"m from the bicol region and there"s a lot of untap beautiful secluded beaches surrounding the province... if you have time and the money you can take a leisurely drive down south to the bicol peninsula and discover many wonderful places... boracay is overrated n.... dami tao..... don you can have the beach for yourself..... and the accomodation is not that expensive.... dumiretso kaya from naga to legaspi to sorsogon.... don't forget the volcano national park.... one of a kind for nature lover.....

saan sa bicol and ano name ng resort?

saan sa bicol and ano name ng resort?

I forgot the name pero dyan s may camarines sur mayron daw island n white beach untouch and pristine p 2big.... I'm from sorsogon.... and the best beach are located at the bulusan area.... may rizal beach which is highly commercialize dn of course yong pride ng mga taga bulusan DANGKALAN.... after taking a dip in the sea you could go to the volcano and have a scenic walk around the lake.... after which you could try the various spring pool around the bulusan volcano area....there are also ,amy secluded beach in catanduanes and even some island in legaspi albay.... try to ask around upon reaching those place.... best kept secret kasi ng bicolano kaya d masyado commercialize....

I forgot the name pero dyan s may camarines sur mayron daw island n white beach untouch and pristine p 2big.... I'm from sorsogon.... and the best beach are located at the bulusan area.... may rizal beach which is highly commercialize dn of course yong pride ng mga taga bulusan DANGKALAN.... after taking a dip in the sea you could go to the volcano and have a scenic walk around the lake.... after which you could try the various spring pool around the bulusan volcano area....there are also ,amy secluded beach in catanduanes and even some island in legaspi albay.... try to ask around upon reaching those place.... best kept secret kasi ng bicolano kaya d masyado commercialize....

magkakalapit lang mga yan? I mean mas ok mag plane na lang tapos mag public transport na lang or mas ok magdala ng car? Kasi di ba pag bicol ang layo nyan abutin ata ng 12 or 16 hours na drive :cry:

Magpupungko Beach in Siargao, Surigao del Norte.Also so so very nice is Sohoton Cove in Bucas Grande Island near Siargao. Really fantastic paradise.

WOW. good to hear that you've been to our place, at Magpupungko Beach. I'm from siargao, i grew up there. Unfortunately, haven't gone to suhoton cave, the underground cave.

post-97751-1194066808.jpg

the natural-made lagoons are only visible when lowtide.

Edited by dark_horse
Guest lustfortravel

there's a place in saranggani province called gumasa; they have beautiful beaches. i'm posting a picture here ( sorry for the quality; i'm just a point and shoot gal ;) )

post-119536-1207142331.jpg

Edited by lustfortravel