Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

correct me if im wrong but i think kaya malakas ang current sa bandang part na yan ng ilocos coz it's there where the pacific ocean meets the south china sea......... just like sa mga beaches ang batanes........ sobra lakas ng alon dyan....... pero maganda talaga...........

camiquin is a nice place........ sabi nga nila, umaga dapat ang punta sa white island......... its a sandbar which offers no shade at all......... bawal nga mag-overnight dun kasi may part na lumulubog esp kapag high tide.........

another place na may magandang beaches daw is Siquijor................ white sands din daw.... anybody wanna confirm this

try the bicol peninsula heard n dami dyan untap beaches... im from sorsogon and the beaches are also top caliber... wala p masyadong tao/// unlike other favorite destination... you practically meet the same person there as you have met them a couple of days ago... if you like to try the unchartered place i suggest you pack your bag and travel the southeastern area of luzon....

I know a few...

you can try capones island in zambales...

you can also try bantayan island in cebu

you can also go to albay (bacacay, sto domingo, and tiwi)...they have great BLACK sand beach...just in case sawa ka na sa white sand...

if you got a lot of dough, go to amanpulo....I havent been there but I bet for that price, it should be great...

• 3 weeks later...

wow! most of the places mentioned here are new to me! ganda naman sa Marinduque at Romblon! would want to go there someday... either alone or with someone but definitely not a group.

upon searching the net, i came accross http://www.caramoan-paradise.blogspot.com its in Camarines Sur and it seems very secluded. may mga nakapunta na ba sa inyo rito? how was it? wanna go there soon to unwind and relax.

• 2 weeks later...
secluded beach... i recommend... Marinduque...

the Natangko Island... see to appreciate...

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/deejay4/final%20catalogue/P4P018.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/deejay4/final%20catalogue/P4P020.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/deejay4/final%20catalogue/P4P026.jpg

---

Feb - May is the best months to go there... avoid the Holly week... because the island is more likely to be crowded during those time...

PM me... if you're interested.

Very nice :) very nice indeed

Directions naman sir :)

Now that summer's here, I have a question:

Is there still a good quiet sparsely populated beach in Luzon??? You know, unspoiled but still accessible by car or SUV within 4hrs drive from Manila??

In my opinion, it looks like Luzon has been explored left/right/up/down so the beaches are now devoid of privacy. Therefore, Batangas is out of the question...

Are there still nice beaches in the Quezon province area????

romblon province is composed of 7 major islands. sibuyan in which mt guiting guiting is located; romblon the capital and most marble deposit is located, banton the famous diving site for galleons and ship wrecks and hanging burial sites; tablas island- the biggest island in romblon wherein the western side, just like boracay, lies kilometers of fine grayish white undeveloped beaches located respectfully along the towns of odiongan and san andres. each of the 9 towns in the island of tablas are all located along the coastline so beaches and beautiful untouched views of the sea is so captivating and magnificent.

carabao island (the second boracay) is located on the southern tip of tablas island, and north of boracay island. it has fine white beaches just like boracay. it is undeveloped though.

visit romblon. explore the island. her beaches, historical sites, hiking trails, caves, hot springs, and majestic water falls. (and the infamous barangay calatong in sta fe tablas island where it is believed to be inhabited by CREATURES OF THE THIRD KIND (engkatos) home of the golden enchanted ship and sharp edged black stones)

kita nyo naman, hindi lang beach ang makikita nyo sa romblon.

watch the TRIP NA TRIP show on ABS, feature nila ngayon ang carabao island and tablas island