Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

la luz beach @ laiya, san juan, batangas!

nice beach for snorkling. eat all you can buffet..still quite undiscovered (check the background)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/lemuelntalosig/la%20luz/P7200043-1.jpg

Edited by ray004
El Nido in Palawan has two resorts own by the Sorianos, in Lagen and Miniloc. Both resorts are resort that are world class. They have services that are impeccable. The minute you enter, they take care of you. The activities are overwhelming because of its natural setting and many facilities. They provide you with so much freebies when you enter, you do not have to worry about what equipment to bring. Just go there and enjoy. They are also very ecologically conscious, that make your stay feel good. Of course they price is very hefty but well worth it.

I agree with this except for the drinks, which are not free :-) Taken together with souvenirs, I spent an extra P500 + tips. All worth it and more though :-)

• 3 weeks later...
I know a few...

you can try capones island in zambales...

you can also try bantayan island in cebu

you can also go to albay (bacacay, sto domingo, and tiwi)...they have great BLACK sand beach...just in case sawa ka na sa white sand...

if you got a lot of dough, go to amanpulo....I havent been there but I bet for that price, it should be great...

i heard about bantayan island...please describe naman, im really curious about the place and i want to visit the place..

There's this place we go to in Quezon Province which is in Padre Burgos. The beach itself is called "Baisong" by the locals. Sobrang virgin beach talaga. Not white sand but a light brown and very clear waters. The only downside is not a lot of people live nearby and you have to bring almost everything you need food lalung-lalo na water. The people who live near the beach due to the scarcity of water actually collect rainwater for drinking.

• 2 weeks later...

kung gus2 nyo kakaibang trip i can recommend the calaguas group of island in camarines norte

also canimog island and apuao grande island,...u can go island hopping,diving and snorkeling...

secluded place to,...un iba island uninhabited pa so puede ka maligo ng nude maghapon..THE BEST!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...