Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

WOW. This place looks great. Is it open to tourists? How do you get there? Chartered plane ba dapat?

well... we rode an air force c130 plane... you can charter a plane or a boat...

Indeed its secluded. Walang signal cellphone mo pag andun ka na

actually my friend, kung smart ang gamit mu oks lang... anlakas ng signal ng smart dun.... gprs... nakapag browse pa nga kami sa internet eh...

yun nga lang yun isang resident dun eh nun interbyuhin nmin eh ang reklamo nya, puros lapu-lapu, tuna at lobster lang daw ang nahuhuli nila dun palagi... :thumbsupsmiley:

IN STA. ANA,CALATAGAN Batangas this is near the light house.. ganda ng beach and not developed..back packers will like the area..and you will pass thru tagaytay and several towns of batangas like laiya, matabungkay etc. and makikita mo rin ang hacienda ng mga Ayala in Batangas.. and 3-4 hrs drive lang from Manila.

Putipot Isalnd in Candelaria, Zambales.. i think marami na ring nag post nito..baka di na sya categorized as unkown beach...

Sumilon Island, Oslob, Cebu.. this is located South of Cebu and one have a marine sanctuary (one of the best i have seen), white sand beach that appears when there is a low tide only... there is a resort in the island itself and spoke to some of the employees there and they gossip that the island is Judy Ann and Ryan's fave get away...

Siquijor Island.. particularly in San Juan which have one of the finest white beach around the world and very nice dive sites.

The jump off point to Caramoan, Gato Beach is closed under heavy construction. Scheduled opening is on June 2008. Plus there's news that Survivor France is being held there right now.

Better go there as soon as possible before it becomes the new boracay.

i heard about the news too. for sure, once the Survivor will air on TV, people will start visiting this place and maybe be the next Boracay. kaya siguro under construction because of the Survivor...

there's this really nice stretch of white sand beach down south. it's in glan, saranggani province. the sand is even finer than those in boracay. you can tell since the water seems "cloudy" a few feet from the shore -- a result of gentle waves causing the sand to mix with the water. i'm sorry i cant post a picture but, take my word for it, this is one hell of a nice beach.

there's this really nice stretch of white sand beach down south. it's in glan, saranggani province. the sand is even finer than those in boracay. you can tell since the water seems "cloudy" a few feet from the shore -- a result of gentle waves causing the sand to mix with the water. i'm sorry i cant post a picture but, take my word for it, this is one hell of a nice beach.

wow. may website ba 'to?

is this place "UNKNOWN"?

El Nido in Palawan has two resorts own by the Sorianos, in Lagen and Miniloc. Both resorts are resort that are world class. They have services that are impeccable. The minute you enter, they take care of you. The activities are overwhelming because of its natural setting and many facilities. They provide you with so much freebies when you enter, you do not have to worry about what equipment to bring. Just go there and enjoy. They are also very ecologically conscious, that make your stay feel good. Of course they price is very hefty but well worth it.