Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

romblon province is composed of 7 major islands. sibuyan in which mt guiting guiting is located; romblon the capital and most marble deposit is located, banton the famous diving site for galleons and ship wrecks and hanging burial sites; tablas island- the biggest island in romblon wherein the western side, just like boracay, lies kilometers of fine grayish white undeveloped beaches located respectfully along the towns of odiongan and san andres. each of the 9 towns in the island of tablas are all located along the coastline so beaches and beautiful untouched views of the sea is so captivating and magnificent.

carabao island (the second boracay) is located on the southern tip of tablas island, and north of boracay island. it has fine white beaches just like boracay. it is undeveloped though.

visit romblon. explore the island. her beaches, historical sites, hiking trails, caves, hot springs, and majestic water falls. (and the infamous barangay calatong in sta fe tablas island where it is believed to be inhabited by CREATURES OF THE THIRD KIND (engkatos) home of the golden enchanted ship and sharp edged black stones)

kita nyo naman, hindi lang beach ang makikita nyo sa romblon.

Ingat kayo sa Pagudpud. The sand is fine (not white though) but the beach is steep (becomes deep kaagad).

They had to save people 4 times in one day we were there! THey have a raft set up already. Mukhang madalas mangyari ito.

You probably heard of the lawyer and her friend who drowned last November. We were there a few days before that

Ingat kayo sa Pagudpud. The sand is fine (not white though) but the beach is steep (becomes deep kaagad).

They had to save people 4 times in one day we were there! THey have a raft set up already. Mukhang madalas mangyari ito.

You probably heard of the lawyer and her friend who drowned last November. We were there a few days before that

sang beach sa pagudpud?

sa SAUD or Maira-ira?

I was there last weekend, nag swimming kame sa SAUD beach lang kasi pinagbawal sa Maira-ira dahil sa sobrang lakas ng current at lalaki ng alon...

pero ang ganda sa pagudpud!

sa BANGUI kung san may windmills, ganda din kahit black sand... rough ba talaga water d2? or dahil may bagyo lang last week kaya ganun?

secluded beach... i recommend... Marinduque...

the Natangko Island... see to appreciate...

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/deejay4/final%20catalogue/P4P018.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/deejay4/final%20catalogue/P4P020.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/deejay4/final%20catalogue/P4P026.jpg

---

Feb - May is the best months to go there... avoid the Holly week... because the island is more likely to be crowded during those time...

PM me... if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...

How did people got into trouble? Strong undertow?

secluded beach... i recommend... Marinduque...

Feb - May is the best months to go there... avoid the Holly week... because the island is more likely to be crowded during those time...

PM me... if you're interested.

wow ganda nman d2

every year umuuwi ako marinduque pero d ko p alam ung place n to.

san bang part to?

I also recommend Marinduque, nice place to unwind.

Where in Marinduque do go to unzipme?

u can see the island before u reach the Balanacan port.

Torrijos and Sta. Cruz, actually Sta cruz is where I was born thats why I always visit the town.

Usually s may white beach lang then around marinduque to see its local beauty, nature and people hehe

Torrijos and Sta. Cruz, actually Sta cruz is where I was born thats why I always visit the town.

Usually s may white beach lang then around marinduque to see its local beauty, nature and people hehe

i see... that's why you won't be able to see the island i guess... i've never been to Torrijos or Sta. cruz. But i know ships going to Torrijos from Dalahican port doesn't end up in Balanacan port in Mogpog right? It's a different route...

Natangko Island is part of Mopog Marinduque, you will get to see the island before u reach the Balanacan port.

i see... that's why you won't be able to see the island i guess... i've never been to Torrijos or Sta. cruz. But i know ships going to Torrijos from Dalahican port doesn't end up in Balanacan port in Mogpog right? It's a different route...

Natangko Island is part of Mopog Marinduque, you will get to see the island before u reach the Balanacan port.

Yup thats right.

I think there are 3 port around marinduque. Sta. Cruz, Mogpog and I forgot the newly opened one.

Yup I have not seen this island, I'll check this place next time... Moriones festival is coming.

Thanks