Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

• 2 weeks later...
There are many lovely, undeveloped beach resorts along the coast of Aklan. Last I checked aircon cottages were renting out at less than 1k per night, regardless of how many people sleep in it.

Saan sa Aklan? parang boracay din yung buhangin? Paano pag kakain meron makakainan?

Saan sa Aklan? parang boracay din yung buhangin? Paano pag kakain meron makakainan?

The coastal area between Ibajay and Numancia. The sand isn't as white a Boracay's but very fine. Some of the resorts have restos. Style namin, kukuha kami ng simpleng cottage na beachside, tapos kokontrata sa isa sa mga taga-barrio dun na magluto para sa amin. Simpleng bogtsi lang: broiled chicken and fish (ansarap ng inihaw na isda kapag bagong huli!) Tapos sa gabi kwentuhan sa beach around a fire. Nung huli kaming pumunta mga two years ago solo namin yung buong beach, di tulad ng Boracay na konting galaw lang mey matatapakan kang tao.

Will try to get the names and exact locations of the beaches. Sana di pa sila nadidiscover ng masyadong maraming turista.

The coastal area between Ibajay and Numancia. The sand isn't as white a Boracay's but very fine. Some of the resorts have restos. Style namin, kukuha kami ng simpleng cottage na beachside, tapos kokontrata sa isa sa mga taga-barrio dun na magluto para sa amin. Simpleng bogtsi lang: broiled chicken and fish (ansarap ng inihaw na isda kapag bagong huli!) Tapos sa gabi kwentuhan sa beach around a fire. Nung huli kaming pumunta mga two years ago solo namin yung buong beach, di tulad ng Boracay na konting galaw lang mey matatapakan kang tao.

Will try to get the names and exact locations of the beaches. Sana di pa sila nadidiscover ng masyadong maraming turista.

Yang ang gusto ko beach.

Malinaw naman tubig na parang blue?

Pag magbarko or Cebu Pacific yung sa Aklan din? tapos ano na sasakyan and for how many hours?

Malapit na ba yung Aklan sa Antique dun sa Caluya island?

nothing comes close to amanpulo.

but if on a budget, go to CLUB PARADISE at Busuanga Islang Northern Palawan. Fantastic Place. Full board meals in package. around 37k ata ngayon for roundtrip 2 pax c/o seair.... plus 5k to get a tour of coron...

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/401000-401999/401624_133_full.jpg

Edited by sitilim
Can anyplace really outdo Boracay? It's reasonable and has everything. :thumbsupsmiley:

yup...i think bora is overrated...if you want nightouts/parties why go to bora when the best night outs and parties are here in manila...as for the beach itself. uu naman..sa bicol and davao na lang dami magaganda and secluded beaches ehhhhh

yup...i think bora is overrated...if you want nightouts/parties why go to bora when the best night outs and parties are here in manila...as for the beach itself. uu naman..sa bicol and davao na lang dami magaganda and secluded beaches ehhhhh

My mistake- I overlooked the keyword "secluded"-sori. :blush:

On the otherhand, having been around a bit, I still gotta say Bora is the best-nonSecluded place in RP.

My mistake- I overlooked the keyword "secluded"-sori. :blush:

On the otherhand, having been around a bit, I still gotta say Bora is the best-nonSecluded place in RP.

including the outrageously priced amanpulo and the affordable dakak and pearl farm ? i doubt it :)

without the hype and raves bora is just plain white sand beach with a pricey tag. Bolinao, Panglao and Siquijor have the same if not better quality of sand.

"nothing comes close to amanpulo." very true. exclusivity buys you seclusion.

and thank god for company sponsored outings. no way in hell i will pay that outrageous price from my own pocket :)

beauty is good but i need cash. hahahaha

speaking of zmbles. they also have nice beaches there. in the town of san antonio. about 45mins drive from olongapo/subic. pundaquit beach. on the way to the beach u'll pass by a river where u can stay also for some picnicking. its not as secluded as u might want it. but u can also enjoy island hopping in the near by capones islands. where u can stay for an overnyt camping.just check with the local banceros. as far as i know,since pundaquit is situated at the foot of a mountain, there are secluded small patch of beaches on the other side of the mountain.again, ask the local boatmen.

agreed nakaka sawa sa boracay.......sa sorsogon po maraming secluded virgin beaches(sa magallanes and stamagdalena ata magaganda), and sa bulusan may masakrot( nature made mineral water pool---masarap kasi lamig tubig----and pag swerte ka pag punta nyo dun alang tao parang private resort and dating)...and you dont have to spend as much as your spending in boracay.........................sa bora you really need money, lots of money

hmmm hulaan ko talaga sta magdalena ka no? Frayna, napansin ko lang puro F and G ang apelyido ng tao dun hehehe.

im a native of sta magdalena, madami nga magagandang beach dun, di white sand pero pino. sarap mag beach hopping...

pinaka ayas is New Port and Balading beach resort, alang entrance and 50pesos lang cottage.

if you want meron malapit na island, Tikling Island approx 500pesos contrata sa banca.

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/14/10/4300141/929444123l.jpg

speaking of zambales... i just came from Anawangin Cove yesterday...

30 min boat ride from pundakit...

secluded beach without resort/hotel...

minus the entrance fee sa cove...

dapat magdala keo ng tent kasi walang tulugan dun... mostly mountaineers ang pumupunta...

no need to worry sa water kasi may poso at CR dun...

bawal magkalat sa place at napaka linis ng lugar.... ang bait ng mag-asawang caretaker...

magpipitch kau ng tent sa ilalim ng pine trees...

i'll post a pic later today...

Edited by dark_horse
speaking of zambales... i just came from Anawangin Cove yesterday...

30 min boat ride from pundakit...

secluded beach without resort/hotel...

minus the entrance fee sa cove...

dapat magdala keo ng tent kasi walang tulugan dun... mostly mountaineers ang pumupunta...

no need to worry sa water kasi may poso at CR dun...

bawal magkalat sa place at napaka linis ng lugar.... ang bait ng mag-asawang caretaker...

magpipitch kau ng tent sa ilalim ng pine trees...

i'll post a pic later today...

astig bro! im not a local of zambales, but my oldies are from there and most of my father's relatives. yan n lng yata d ko pa napupuntahan dyan sa san antonio. been wanting to go there since i was a kid. how much did the boat ride cost u?

astig bro! im not a local of zambales, but my oldies are from there and most of my father's relatives. yan n lng yata d ko pa napupuntahan dyan sa san antonio. been wanting to go there since i was a kid. how much did the boat ride cost u?

the boat ride cost us 800 pero sabi ng ibang bangkero mahal na daw yun in short pinatungan kami ng malaki kasi 500 lang daw dapat... amft! (yan ang isa sa mga problema d2 sa pinas pag alam na baguhan, papatungan ng malaki)...

ung sinakyan naming boat maliliit lang gud for 3 persons lang, pero may narerentahan dun na malalaki, dunno their rate...

as promised, here's the pics...

post-97751-1180958931.jpg

post-97751-1180958987.jpg

post-97751-1180959061.jpg

the boat ride cost us 800 pero sabi ng ibang bangkero mahal na daw yun in short pinatungan kami ng malaki kasi 500 lang daw dapat... amft! (yan ang isa sa mga problema d2 sa pinas pag alam na baguhan, papatungan ng malaki)...

ung sinakyan naming boat maliliit lang gud for 3 persons lang, pero may narerentahan dun na malalaki, dunno their rate...

as promised, here's the pics...

tnx bro.infos given are highly appreciated and will b a great help on my nxt trip there.