Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

• 2 weeks later...

gaganda ng mga napuntahan niyo ah! saan niyo nakukuha mga info niyo how to get to those beaches?

pagboracay kasi action and nightlife ang habol... ang sarap din kasi magbeach para lang magrelax and magenjoy ng nature... mairaira beach at pagudpud is also very beautiful!

• 3 weeks later...

speaking of pundaquit in san antonio zambales...

you can catch a bus to sta cruz zambales (or any bus going to north that will pass by subic) then ask the bus driver to drop you off at the town of san antonio proper...

ull then see a lot of trike around the area which can bring you to the small town of pundaquit, fare is about 50 pesos last time i went there

there are a lot of small resorts in pundaquit, i can recommend LORNA'S BEACH RESORT @ 0476210684. they have AC rooms for 1.5k to 2k. they also have a bahay kubo type non AC small house which has 2 big beds and 2 small beds on the deck. Food is good. Billiards table as well. They can also facilitate a boat transfers to capones island, anoangin and camara island total cost @ about 800 pesos for the 3 islands last time i went. you wont get to see a lot from this area.

If you plan to go island hopping, do it around 5am so you can tour the 3 islands. There are months in a year wherein capones and camara island is connected by a sand bar which appears i think around june or july. cant remember it much coz i went there twice, once during summer and once in october but didnt get to see it.

Do Camara island first, then head to Capones island. ask the bankero to bring u at the back side of capones, the once that you cant see from the town of pundaquit. At the other side of the island, there is a stairway going all the way up on top of the island. it will lead you to a small pathway leading to the abandoned lighthouse... creepy place though. other than that you can enjoy the view of the entire zambales area on top of it...

if you are early and lucky enough to be alone on the island, and you have your girl with you, well you can do a little titanic and scream ur the king of the world... hehehe! great shag... nice view... simply breath taking... literally and figuratively if you know what i mean...

well ask the bangkero not to leave you alone though... :D

After that you can head off to anoangin cove... this cove is nice, not that white san beach but its simply breath taking... picture this, its a long stretch of beach with PINE trees all over... yup you read it right... PINE TREES... the surrounding atmosphere is kinda misty and cool but surprisingly, the water is warm :D

again you can do a 2nd round coz u can have the beach all to urself. there's just a little house where the caretaker lives. theres a small rest room and a deepwell water. you can pitch a tent and stay overnight. :D a little outdoor adventure wont hurt... :D

cell signal on the three islands is really bad, youll only have signal on pundaquit itself...

5k is more than enough for a 3 day 2 night stay for 2 persons... :D all in you can search google for more pics

Edited by chinggero
  • 4 weeks later...
Try Isla Putiput in Zambales, 30 min ride from boat to the island. White sand yung island, you can go there in the morning and then ask your boatman to get back early afternoon. Bring also your snacks na.
Nice island, white sand and madami trees. It is located in the town after Masinloc, Zambales.It has also been featured in the Trvel/Tourism section of Philippine star.Has anyone also tried beaches in Sta. Ana, Cagayan. Many say beaches here are nice too?Thanks.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...