Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

dati sabi ko sa sarili ko never kong gagawin to.

pero minsan nakalimutan kong pakinggan yung sarili ko.

naiinis ako kapag sinusundo sya ng bf nya sa office namin.

tapos sa sobrang guilt pinapili ko na sya although alam ko nde ako pipiliin ( pero umasa pa din).

naaawa ako dun sa bf, walang kaalam alam.

ngayon parang naghihintay pa din ako kung aabutin ako ng karma.

Last book I read talked about 'Real Love' and 'Imitation Love'.

Real Love is defined as caring about how your partner feels. This is considered the ideal love where you don't get angry or get disappointed in your partner, but care about them.

Imitation Love is defined as loving how your partner makes you feel. There are 4 various forms: praise, power, pleasure, and safety. It's considered something that cannot hold and goes down as the 'excitement' goes away.

Last book I read talked about 'Real Love' and 'Imitation Love'.

Real Love is defined as caring about how your partner feels. This is considered the ideal love where you don't get angry or get disappointed in your partner, but care about them.

Imitation Love is defined as loving how your partner makes you feel. There are 4 various forms: praise, power, pleasure, and safety. It's considered something that cannot hold and goes down as the 'excitement' goes away.

Whoops... wrong key :) I think there are enough men and women in the world to go after. If you go after someone who is taken, then you are going after someone who doesn't care about the other person in their lives. Why would you want to get involved with someone like that?

Would you go after somebody who's taken? (Not Married for the sake of Moral Issues)..... This is not about cheating (so dont go after me :P ) What if you meet the right one, and that person already has a boyfriend/Girlfriend? would you go thru it? Are we doing them a favor by testing thier relationship? What are your thought?

I thought i met the right person :wub:Then---- He said, he has GF noon pa before he met me....after few months of communicating, few months of saying "i love you's!":boo: ...I believe, he is testing their relationship!....You know why I said this??? The GF came over (USA) and stayed with her..... then he dumped me on X-mas eve(2006) .whewwww!!!...damn! That hurts so bad! (GRRRR...) :grr:

It hurts but, O well, She was the first one He loved & still love...i guess? :unsure:

yes i would, i would go for someone who's already taken. I did this a coupe of times and i got what i want :D

and i bet it felt good, didn't it? it always feels good to follow your heart.

If you want a person so badly, why should another person become a consideration, if not a hindrance? Please note that a man is not a property that can be the subject of anyone's ownership. Any man is entitled to the exercise of free will. His being in a relationship should not be an obstacle. What is important is that you present him with a clear choice: to stay with the current relationship, or begin a more fulfilling one with you. If he choses the former, you'll just have to respect that. But if he choses you, embrace his choice with no apologies. Credit your man with the capacity to make an intelligent decision.

We all seal our fate with the choices we make. Hence, the power to make a choice should be ours alone to exercise.

and i bet it felt good, didn't it? it always feels good to follow your heart.

If you want a person so badly, why should another person become a consideration, if not a hindrance? Please note that a man is not a property that can be the subject of anyone's ownership. Any man is entitled to the exercise of free will. His being in a relationship should not be an obstacle. What is important is that you present him with a clear choice: to stay with the current relationship, or begin a more fulfilling one with you. If he choses the former, you'll just have to respect that. But if he choses you, embrace his choice with no apologies. Credit your man with the capacity to make an intelligent decision.

We all seal our fate with the choices we make. Hence, the power to make a choice should be ours alone to exercise.

hello nightingale :cool: yup it felt so good! as they say it is better to love and fail than not to have loved at all, i would forever regret it if i did not go for her even if she's already taken

if i were a couple of years younger, maybe i would. but now, i don't think i would.

i just had this experience a couple of weeks back. someone was courting me and telling me how terrible his current relationship is. for some reason, i didn't buy what he said. guys and even girls have a tendency to disown their current partners when interrogated or confronted (though i wasn't really interrogating him at that time).

simple lang eh.. single ako ng makilala niya ako, kung gusto nya ko, dapat magpakasingle muna sya. i'm not saying this because i'm selfish or self-centered. i'm saying this because i know i deserve a lil more..

we have choices and i don't easily take it when someone said that it's very hard to break off with another person. i am the master of my choices, wants and desires, and so at some point, everybody is. unless yung tao ang bumubuhay sa kanya.. hehe!!

Edited by _Honey_
  • 4 weeks later...
if i were a couple of years younger, maybe i would. but now, i don't think i would.

i just had this experience a couple of weeks back. someone was courting me and telling me how terrible his current relationship is. for some reason, i didn't buy what he said. guys and even girls have a tendency to disown their current partners when interrogated or confronted (though i wasn't really interrogating him at that time).

simple lang eh.. single ako ng makilala niya ako, kung gusto nya ko, dapat magpakasingle muna sya. i'm not saying this because i'm selfish or self-centered. i'm saying this because i know i deserve a lil more..

we have choices and i don't easily take it when someone said that it's very hard to break off with another person. i am the master of my choices, wants and desires, and so at some point, everybody is. unless yung tao ang bumubuhay sa kanya.. hehe!!

hahah

the first paragraph hit me like a big stone

yes, i did it before

it feels good because of the male ego thing (dumping his bf for you)

but after pondering closely, i felt guilty

hindi ko naman mahal yung mga babae, i was just trying to see if they'll dump their guy for me

pero ngayon, may bf yung isang medyo pinopormahan ko

pero good thing is that i think she'll not dump her bf for me

masaya na kaming umarte na parang mag gf at bf (heheh)

takot na ako sa karma! :)