Proud To Be Fat?

meron naman matataba but look sexy pa rin..lalo na yung may curves, big hips and thighs, lalo na pag big boobs..natatakam pa rin kaming mga lalaki hehe..
pero nagtataka ako sa iba, ang taba na ng katawan pero payat pa rin ang mukha..meron talaga cgurong ganun, na kahit tumataba ang katawan pero ang mukha hindi..

I was never really that fat (just size 35-36 then); more on a bit of a chubby one. But I have been more confident now having come 4 sizes down. Possibly even 5 since I can get into size 30 jeans even. So that's a big thing. Of course maintaining it is the other half of the battle.

Size 35-36 is fat if your height is only 5ft. Hehe

For the topic, looks aside, I believe one is more at risk of getting sick when he/she is overweight. Plus you would also look better if your weight is just proportionate to your height. I didn't mean to offend those who are overweight though. Anyway, it's really more of a health issue to me.

agree with you, soo-yeon. it's really a health issue, since the more overweight one is, the more risk of cardiovascular diseases, etc.

Pero i must say congrats to lord zagato for his weight loss, imagine that 4-5 pants sizes! share naman tips :D

Size 35-36 is fat if your height is only 5ft. Hehe

For the topic, looks aside, I believe one is more at risk of getting sick when he/she is overweight. Plus you would also look better if your weight is just proportionate to your height. I didn't mean to offend those who are overweight though. Anyway, it's really more of a health issue to me.

agree with you, soo-yeon. it's really a health issue, since the more overweight one is, the more risk of cardiovascular diseases, etc.

Pero i must say congrats to lord zagato for his weight loss, imagine that 4-5 pants sizes! share naman tips :D

Less rice. Portion control. And of course workout. I am already working out since I was in college so di naman ako tumaba despite being a size 35-36 then. Medyo flat pa din front, but the sides were really bulging. Started lessening rice last July, and results are great. Maintenance na lang. I don't want to slide din naman lower than 30. Or at least not too low.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...