The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

Bro, Sun's regular services such as call and text are already clogged up! At certain times of the day, you can't even call the person beside you. I would certainly disuade you from a Sun service if you are intending to use their WAP service.

For just call and text- it's quite passable up the majority of the day except from 8 to 10:30pm. Like today, there are delays in receiving text messages too!

Am still willing to be patient with them. After all I don't feel like a sucker like I used to with Globe!

have you heard in the news about the smart unlimited thing... ang yabang-yabang kasi nung legal services head ng smart... hindi naman pala sila handa sa pakulo nila... ayaw daw nila gumaya sa sun at globe dahil innovative daw sila... eh para ngang back to the old days yung ginawa nila... para silang landline na kailangan pa ng operator... gumastos pa ng napakalaki sa advertising campaign... wala ring nangyari... ang dami kong kilala na na-badtrip kaya hindi na sila nag-avail nung unlimited promo nila... :):):)

regarding 24/7 call & text , bandwith capacity of Globe is capable , but the culprit is not willing , dati they had the text all you can , if they bring it back kahit text masaya na ako , kaysa mga gimicks nila of plans and freephones ? if not , i will have patiences and wait for sun cellular's cell expands , than "GOODBYE GLOBE" ....

regarding 24/7 call & text ,  bandwith capacity of Globe is capable , but the culprit is not willing , dati they had the text all you can , if they bring it back kahit text masaya na ako , kaysa mga gimicks nila of plans and freephones ? if not ,  i will have patiences and wait for sun cellular's cell expands , than "GOODBYE GLOBE" ....

hmmm. i don't think globe is capable of free text and call. if people only knew the problems behind such products as g-cash and share-a-load, they'd probably drop this telco. i was a globe user back in the days when text was optional and i only had a ten-name address book, but i several years ago i switched to smart. smart isn't perfect, but it's a better alternative to globe.

whatever competitive advantage globe had over smart in the mid to late 90s have simply disappeared.

hmmm. i don't think globe is capable of free text and call. if people only knew the problems behind such products as g-cash and share-a-load, they'd probably drop this telco. i was a globe user back in the days when text was optional and i only had a ten-name address book, but i several years ago i switched to smart. smart isn't perfect, but it's a better alternative to globe.

whatever competitive advantage globe had over smart in the mid to late 90s have simply disappeared.

They (Globe) were the first in GSM as oppose to Smart that started with analog. When Smart switched to GSM, Globe protested like there is no tommorrow. But NTC gave in to Smart.

Now, Globe is number 1- no more. In fact, they're a distant number 2. Wait! Here comes Sun! Fast and furious catching up!

In the end, Globe may as well settle for number 3! :boo:

For Sun users: Did you guys notice its hard to contact Smart? Ayan nanaman sila! They did that to Globe users before. You can't even call the landline with Globe back then. Iba talaga umipit sila Pangilinan! :grr: :grr:

Kala ko ba the order of NTC is to allow interconnectivity among the telco providers. Smart-PLDT dirty tricks again! :evil: :grr:

They (Globe) were the first in GSM as oppose to Smart that started with analog.  When Smart switched to GSM, Globe protested like there is no tommorrow.  But NTC gave in to Smart.

Now, Globe is number 1- no more.  In fact, they're a distant number 2.  Wait!  Here comes Sun! Fast and furious catching up!   

In the end, Globe may as well settle for number 3! :boo:

For Sun users: Did you guys notice its hard to contact Smart?  Ayan nanaman sila! They did that to Globe users before.  You can't even call the landline with Globe back then.  Iba talaga umipit sila Pangilinan! :grr:  :grr:

Kala ko ba the order of NTC is to allow interconnectivity among the telco providers.  Smart-PLDT dirty tricks again! :evil:  :grr:

yan ang problema kapag dominant carrier ka... nagiging madamot sa pag-open ng interconnection lines... this has been in the news lately... dumali nanaman yung mayabang na legal services head ng smart... hindi daw kailangan ng sun dahil daw 1.7 million lang naman daw yung subscribers nila... anong klaseng reasoning yun... magbubukas ka lang naman ng lines mo para lumawak pa ang interconnection... besides buti sana kung walang bayad yung interconnection fee na yan... pareho din naman sila makikinabang sa pagdami ng traffic between their networks... nagpapaka-hardball lang nanaman ang smart... history reapeating itself... :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

yan ang problema kapag dominant carrier ka... nagiging madamot sa pag-open ng interconnection lines... this has been in the news lately... dumali nanaman yung mayabang na legal services head ng smart... hindi daw kailangan ng sun dahil daw 1.7 million lang naman daw yung subscribers nila... anong klaseng reasoning yun... magbubukas ka lang naman ng lines mo para lumawak pa ang interconnection... besides buti sana kung walang bayad yung interconnection fee na yan... pareho din naman sila makikinabang sa pagdami ng traffic between their networks... nagpapaka-hardball lang nanaman ang smart... history reapeating itself...  :hypocritesmiley:  :hypocritesmiley:  :hypocritesmiley:

You said it bok!

Nakakainis talaga. They(PLDT/Smart) are doing it again this time to Sun. Bwefore they gave Globe subscribers a hard time calling the landlines- you remember?

Dapat pag may bullying may reaction agad ang NTC. Hindi dapat pinabayaan ang mga bullies. Penalize them for P1 billion kaya?

question lang po about globe's gprs charges.. cno ba xpert dto? few questions lang..

1) starting August 19, 2004 and will be charged P0.25 per kilobyte. myGlobe WAP site browsing will be FREE, except for sites that do not have content downloads like CNN, Movie Schedules, and Sure Seats.

ano meaning no content? ndi ba dapat may content to download kaya kelangan may bayad??

2)For the MyGlobe WAP site, your WAP browsing will be free for the front page and for the services that have downloads (i.e. polytones, colored wallpapers, Java games, traffic cam).

so free ang downloads ng polytones, colored wall papers, java games, traffic cam??

3)However, for sites within MyGlobe that do not have content to be downloaded (i.e. CNN, Movie Skeds, Sure Seats, WAP games), you will be charged P0.15/ kb.

panong no content?? ndi ba dapat may bayad ang may download, and free and ndi kelangan download??

4give my ignorance doods.. thanx for the reply..

Don Carleone, Forgive me- am also ignorant on the GPRS of Globe.

Perhaps the best thng to do is to call their (Globe's) 211- if it is working. Been trying to check my balance this past few hours and got the "Network busy" message!

Or better still go to their globe Centers and make pila with the rest of the pions (like me).