The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

finally disconected from globe.. as in putol na wala na.. weird lang kasi they were asking me if id like to transfer my account to someone else..

why would i wana do that... diba bawal din gawin yan... alam ko b4 bawal ang transfer n account kaya ginagawa lang ng ibang taong nagbenta  ng plan 100 eh chnage adres lang...

Same goes to my experience too.

Globe Postpaid landline kami dati pero laging may kaso yung payment.

Nag change na kami to PLDT Telesulit. Ok sya, clear ang connection. 2 months ang expiration ng load at 1 month pa for incoming only.

Have both Smart and Globe postpaid. Globe for my personal phone and Smart for business. No complaints really. Although, I would like to ask Congress to hasten the bill on charging per second and not per minute. Pero mukhang patay na yong bill na yon.

By the way, looks like a lot of folks are transferring to sun. Anyways, go for the network that works for you best...

Last night i tried to call someone using Sun 24/7, i dailled for 3 hours straight without connecting. Just sharing the experience, im trying to control myself...

I share your frustration, bro!

That's why I still maintain a low-end subscription for this kind of scenarios. You may want to get yourself a smart, Addict, Talk and Text, Globe, or TM prepaid- as long as your unit is an open line.

Hahabain ko na lang pasensya ko, kasi ayaw kong manalo sa huli Smart and globe. they're f**king our wallets!

Hmmm... more and more people i know are moving out of Globe... the latest one is my sister who switched to Smart...

My brother is thinking of moving out of Globe and switching to Smart simply because the Globe signal is weak or none at all in his room... He's missing out on important calls or texts

ako naka globe prepaid. kahit minsan di pa ako naka connect sa utol kong naka sun 24/7.  pero sun subscribers have no problems calling her.

this is a problem of interconnection... ito ang dapat pakialaman ng NTC dahil unfair practice ito... same with smart... they are refusing to increase the line interconnection to sun... :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

GO THIS MESSAGE FROM PHILMUG.PH. HOPE THIS IS TRUE

Globe PREPAID unlimited

GLOBE'S ALL YOU WANT

Please be advised that Globe's All You Want promo is being soft-launch today, March 23, 2005. There will be no communication to the public. For inquiries regarding the promo, you may inform them about the details of the promo

1. This promo is open to all GHP Prepaid subscribers including SIM swappers.

2. GHP Prepaid subscribers must REGISTER first to avail of the promo. The account balance should be at least Php 301.00 when they register to the promo.

Text 300 to 2870

3. The amount will be deducted automatically from the existing balance. GHP Prepaid subscribers must maintain a minimum account balance of 1 to enjoy the promo.

4. A confirmation message will be sent to inform subscribers to wait for an activation message within 24 hours. This activation message will inform them that they can already start using the Plan as well as its expiry date and time.

5. Registering to the promo will NOT change the load expiry. The load expiry will be dependent on the last reload made.

i did call up the globe 211, the answer was pang pre-paid , i told them lugi kami mga post paid , wait na lang , may be later on they will apply it to the postpaid ...

i think it's a strategy of getting back all the prepaid shifters , then they will gona say "we even you up SUN"we also won , no busy call coz we have huge bandwidth "....

Globe will be launching tom. new promo: "all u want" for Globe prepaid Unlimited Text & Call You can now enjoy the promo now prior launching date!

All u need to do is buy P300 call card

Then txt 300 to 2870 Wait for a confirmation that it is already active & ready to use 300 will be automatically deducted from your account once you registered

This offer is only good for Globe-Globe subscribers.

Promo runs until April 22,2005 for more details or inquiries you can key in ALLUWANT send to 2870

SMART and GLOBE came out with their respective 24/7 but no comparison sa sun...

sa smart u need to txt the number ur calling and they will conect u.. labu noh...

pautot lang yan ng globe n smart...

i dare them to come up sith something equal with sun...