The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

dati nka smart sila, she got a 9210.  nung nag upgrade n yung mga tao sa ofis, nag globe sila!  ano ba yan!

naman kase sun eh.... mahina ang coverage dito sa amin sa angeles city

sana by the time im ready for a line ok n reception ng sun signal dito sa amin... so far, ayos nman ang addict mobile prepaid ko...

actually, sun cellular is now contructing cell sites thoughout luzon to improve network coverage. un nga lang na southern luzon pa lang ung phase ng project.

Guest Leviticus

Im a SUN user naman who is forced to use Globe because of Chikka. Here at the office means of communication ang Chikka kasi kaya I have to have another sim for that. If only may access sa Chikka ang Sun masaya na ako...

As per my experience, Globe is truly an Ayala! I left them because they wont give

you a free unit during renewal while Smart will offer 6 mos before expiration! Ang Smart has 4000

cell sites as compared to globe of 3000. Now you know why Smart has fewer deadspots haha.

I also have a sun for its valued 24/7 This is a no brainer my friends. many of my friends, brothers and business partners have sun as their 2nd fone. Sun has 1300 sites and they are just 2 years. Lets suppor tSun! Instik may ari kaya singko singko tubo OK na! Di tulad ng iba, grabe humataw sa profit!

My 2 cents...

hay! globe just did the worst (or best, depending on how u look at it) promotional gimik!

partnering with ABS CBN to release the kapamilya sim card

obviouly another ploy to extract money from globe users...

see the "pathetic excuses for talent" thread sa TV movies and plays section... you'll find that majority of the "talents" trashed there are ABS CBN talents... including willie revillame and sandara park and the hunks wehehehehehehehe

Guest Leviticus
hay!  globe just did the worst (or best, depending on how u look at it) promotional gimik!

Siguro impossible ninyong mamiss ito:

At the Guadalupe Station of MRT there is this BIIIIIIG (as in) billboard sturcture that (last I saw) can hold several billboard ads. Now parang sequestered ng Globe and nilagyan ng maaaalllaaaaakiiiing advertisement niya. Kasing laki nga ng tore ng cellsite ang ad niya. The first time I saw it pakiramdam ko biglang nanliit ako sa sooooooobrang laki ng billboard.

The PR guys of Globe are really working overtime. And to think may lakas pa sila ng loob magpaskil ng mapakalaking billboard in a time when panay ang complaints about billboard size.

Obviously they are trying to compensate for something because of the size :boo: :grr: :grr: :thumbsupsmiley: :upside:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Leviticus

What's the marketing strategy of globe with the "Kapamilya Sim"?

I don't get it kasi.

and why in the world would i waste my precious load to get info on movie stars?

What's the marketing strategy of globe with the "Kapamilya Sim"?

I don't get it kasi.

and why in the world would i waste my precious load to get info on movie stars?

iba yata ang market nila eh. siguro CDE ito. plus you'd be surprised at how much people are willing to pay for info on stars. i'm reminded of the patricia javier gimmick some years ago which was wildly profitable. ang di alam ng karamihan, mga lola ang sumasagot sa kanila, hindi si patricia. :D :lol:

Siguro impossible ninyong mamiss ito:

At the Guadalupe Station of MRT there is this BIIIIIIG (as in) billboard sturcture that (last I saw) can hold several billboard ads.  Now parang sequestered ng Globe and nilagyan ng maaaalllaaaaakiiiing advertisement niya.  Kasing laki nga ng tore ng cellsite ang ad niya.  The first time I saw it pakiramdam ko biglang nanliit ako sa sooooooobrang laki ng billboard.

The PR guys of Globe are really working overtime.  And to think may lakas pa sila ng loob magpaskil ng mapakalaking billboard in a time when panay ang complaints about billboard size.

Obviously they are trying to compensate for something because of the size  :boo:  :grr:  :grr:  :thumbsupsmiley:  :upside:

keep in mind that the globe hq is just outside the boni mrt station. and what ads are in the boni station: smart. :lol:

magaling ang marketing ng globe. now, whether they have the product to back it up is another issue. naiipit sila ng sun (from the bottom) at smart (from the top).