The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

just bought sun 24/7 sim kanina... ganito ba talaga kahirap maka call? kanina pa ako dial ng dial.. wahh..

observe if you were calling a smart, a globe or a sun subscriber when you were having a hard time connecting... dito mo malalaman kung ang may problema ay ang sun network or yung interconnecting lines between sun & smart/globe... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i've had a globe line for two years and right now im using a sun line as well as a globe prepaid. all i can say is that globe line sucks. not only do i have to deal with poor customer service, i also had to deal with fanatical monthly costs. i was a student when i got my globe line, and i thought i could pay it off using just my allowance. i had an advantage plan (250) a month and i ended up paying 1k-2k per month (not just because i was txting left and right :evil: )i had a couple of months wherein a didnt use my globe line and they charged me: 500 +pesos even though i didnt make a single call or sent a text msg. my plan was 250 a month. doble ang hidden fees! @$#%@

i liked my sun line better even if it had poor reception.

i've had a globe line for two years and right now im using a sun line as well as a globe prepaid. all i can say is that globe line sucks. not only do i have to deal with poor customer service, i also had to deal with fanatical monthly costs. i was a student when i got my globe line, and i thought i could pay it off using just my allowance. i had an advantage plan (250) a month and i ended up paying 1k-2k per month (not just because i was txting left and right  :evil: )i had a couple of months wherein a didnt use my globe line and they charged me: 500 +pesos even though i didnt make a single call or sent a text msg. my plan was 250 a month. doble ang hidden fees! @$#%@

That's absurd dude!!! Did you even file a complain??? Putting it in black and white always works for me :D

That's absurd dude!!! Did you even file a complain???  Putting it in black and white always works for me  :D

i did pare... did not send a written cmplaint but i did call the ever-reliable customer service reps and i was told that even if i didnt use the line id still pay the minimum monthly plus the "other fees," like the curreny adjustment (?)... ndi ko na matandaan kung anu ano yun basta madami... i also reviewed my bills at un ang lumabas. so no contest.... t** na kaya wag kaiong mag apply ng line pag nag aaral pa kaio!!! grrrrrrr.....

i did pare... did not send a written cmplaint but i did call the ever-reliable customer service reps and i was told that even if i didnt use the line id still pay the minimum monthly plus the "other fees," like the curreny adjustment (?)... ndi ko na matandaan kung anu ano yun basta madami... i also reviewed my bills at un ang lumabas. so no contest.... t** na kaya wag kaiong mag apply ng line pag nag aaral pa kaio!!! grrrrrrr.....

foreign currency adjustment and VAT and hidden charges na sinasabi mo, hindi naman yan hidden. it is clearly indicated in the bill. all carriers charge that.

foreign currency adjustment and VAT and hidden charges na sinasabi mo, hindi naman yan hidden. it is clearly indicated in the bill.  all carriers charge that.

sorry to disappoint you but sun cellular doesn't have this "foreign currency adjustment" account in their billing statements... B) B) B)

also, foreign currency adjustment accounts are actually "hidden" in a sense because it's not a fixed value that you are charged on a monthly basis... this is determined by the telcos based on certain formulas that they determine to off-set the foreign currency loans that they made to setup their infrastructure... B) B) B)

my friend applied sa sun plan 600. wed ata.  got the phone thursday.. activated on friday that same week! and NO.. ndi nila nawawala ang mga submitted forms ng subscrber!

and that's what I call good service! as for me, my application in GLOBE is still .... no idea what happened, they told me that the line i applied for was already approved, and that was like a month ago already, i was just waiting for the unit i asked for (SE S700i) but till now, I have no idea anymore on the progress of my application. hayy.. life.

i've had a globe line for two years and right now im using a sun line as well as a globe prepaid. all i can say is that globe line sucks. not only do i have to deal with poor customer service, i also had to deal with fanatical monthly costs. i was a student when i got my globe line, and i thought i could pay it off using just my allowance. i had an advantage plan (250) a month and i ended up paying 1k-2k per month (not just because i was txting left and right  :evil: )i had a couple of months wherein a didnt use my globe line and they charged me: 500 +pesos even though i didnt make a single call or sent a text msg. my plan was 250 a month. doble ang hidden fees! @$#%@

i had the same predicament before, went for the states for a whole month, brought my phone but I wasn't able to have my number activated for Roaming, so I was'nt able to use it there, I'm under plan P1200, when I came back from the US, I saw my bill on the period when I was out of country. "WTF!@$^@$&!! P1,900+ hindi ko naman ginamit..)

i had the same predicament before, went for the states for a whole month, brought my phone but I wasn't able to have my number activated for Roaming, so I was'nt able to use it there, I'm under plan P1200, when I came back from the US, I saw my bill on the period when I was out of country. "WTF!@$^@$&!! P1,900+ hindi ko naman ginamit..)

when i went to the states, i requested that my line be temporarily disconnected. so that i will not be charged.

both globe and smart allows this, just present proof of the trip. there are processing fees involved. but it will not reach P1,900. i think it was free for globe, and smart P250 yata

and that's what I call good service! as for me, my application in GLOBE is still .... no idea what happened, they told me that the line i applied for was already approved, and that was like a month ago already, i was just waiting for the unit i asked for (SE S700i) but till now, I have no idea anymore on the progress of my application. hayy.. life.

yan ang hirap sa globe, pag may promo sila ng mga free units. puro out of stock naman. i tried to leave my number sa center a couple of times. but never got back to me.

ive forgotten about my globe na nga.. puro  sun na mga friends ko.. lo loadan ko nga ng 25 yung globe ko para ndi lang mag close. naiirita kasi ako... kinakain ng infomercials nila yung load ko.

so why not just let it be deactivated? may sun ka naman diba?

i'm sure you still value the reliable service of your globe sim, in case you can't call using your sun sim. kaya you spend for it