The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

I already left Globe last year. Ive had enough of their poor service plus hidden charges left and right. . Ive been a loyal globe user for 6 years and would roughty avg around 5k a month. After my loyalty program expired they told me to wait for a promo to get a new phone. HELLO? thats not how you treat clients. So I applied and got a phone with smart. Most of my friends are globe users but my bill is not as expensive as when I was with Globe. Man I should have done it a long time ago.

I've been a subscriber of Globe for more than 9 yrs now. So far no problem with their customer service. I've heard that the service for their prepaid subscriber is very bad, the customer service personnel is very arrogant to the subscriber. Have a friend who is a Smart subscriber, who complained that his phone was cut off for not paying 5 cents. His credit limit was even P70,000.

same here, bulok ang smart wifi o smart bro.!!! kahit ano tawagin mo. nag apply kami, mabilis ang team magkabit, siguro within 2 days. WOW.

tapos, don palang, sabi sayo, kulang ang haba ng wire mo, 20 m lang daw kayang ibigay. e nasa 3rd flr ung antena , upto 2nd floor lang ang abot, d umabot sa computer ko. dapat nung nag apply pa lang, sinabi na ito so we can prepare for this matter. nung umandar na, ok nung first month, mabilis. pero aftr that, naku.... puro no signal, mukhang over load ang bandwidth na binigay. dami yatang kahati. sobrang palpak. dami na nga kami service number na naipon e. pagtumawag ka at nagcomplain. Smart Bobo talaga. hindi smart bro.

eto pa isa. pag di nila madetect ung problem, sasabihin sayo, wait ka 24 hours para sa next level ng maintenance nila tatawag sa akin. nung una, sabi ko ok lang. eh.. hindi tumawag... tawag ulit kmi at complain... di daw nila matawag kasi outgoing lang ang higher level team nila... ang sama e... umabot ng 1 month d namin nagamit itong smart bulok brobro! inaway ko na itong customer service.

sabi ko, ang bulok ng protocol nyo!! WHAT KIND OF COMPANY LET THEIR CUSTOMERS WAIT FOR 24 HOURS!!!! that is stupid. dapat magsara na sila.....

payo ko, dont get this smart brobro....

brobro protocol, brobro service. madalas pa nawawala signal. hindi siya constant...

its not just the cell services that suck...

for lack of other options.. i had to end up with globelines broadband...

the initial credit limit they give to residential subscribers is P1500 but the internet service i got was worth 1900 per month...

the totally disconnected my phone and along with it the internet service when my call charges exceeded P500 because the total credit limit they said has been exceeded (calls + DSL)... AAAHHHHHH

how can a company grant a 1500 credit limit to a service worth 1900 per month... STUPID STUPID STUPID GLOBE.....

I've been a globe subscriber for a long time now. May little problems every once in a while but not that often though...

yes, medyo asar nga kausap yung mga CSR nila..they will often tell you that they will fix the problem within 24 hours, pero tumatagal ng days, sometimes even weeks pa. Pero not all CSR are like that naman. May mga knowledgeable talaga at very polite.

Eto lang ang napansin ko na difference ng globe at smart... ang globe, pang high-end talga ang smart, more on pang-masa talaga.

another difference is the way globe and smart temporarily disconnect your line because of overdue bills(actually may pros and cons sila pareho)

pag smart, kahit maliit ang balance mo basta may overdue ka, putol ang line mo (PRO: you'll avoid surprises pag dating ng bill, and also mas magiging budget-consious ka; CON: pag may impt kang kailangan pag-gamitan ng cell mo, tapos putol line mo, patay ka!)

ang globe minsan kahit more than 5k na ang overdue mo, hindi nila puputulin ang bill mo (PRO:continous service...basta wag mo lang palampasin sa limit mo for more than 2 mos, ok na yun; CON: patay ka pagdating ng bill mo, kasi super laki!)...

hehehe...oh well, just my two cents...

basta ko, globe pa din...unless may dumating na telecoms company na may plan zero tapos may unlimited text...hehehe...dun ako!!!

Edited by 13cent

hmmm....globe broadband...ayus yan...naka smart wi-fi ako now eh...oo daming porblema talga hasel....sinabihan pako na gkailangan daw may free 10gb na freespaces para gumanda daw koneksyun ko...WTF! gigagago pa ako nung mga loko..well.wala naman me amgawa gusto ko mang lumipat DSL kaso wala pa linya dsl sa lugar ko...hasel din...so...if ever na lumabas yan globe na yan...try ko siguro lipat dyan once magaganda feedback nyo...

suggestion lang well kinda bulky to bring several phones but to those guys who still have the minimum plans for smart or globe or sun suggestion ko is just hang on to the plans hehehe you never know believe me my sister still has her plan 100 of globe and hell they keep asking her to move up the plan but she keeps saying no this is good enough an so imagine she has a phone service for just a 100 monthly fee. i had one but since i used it for work had to move up and now it at the 500 montly how i wish it was in the 100 one thing nice with a plan 100 you will not have problems of loading like in case of instant out of towns so you dont have to look for loading centers or call cards and top it all hehehe they have to maintain them for a measly 100 bucks monthly that is one way to get back at them hehehe

tama ginawa ng sis mo... that plan is very expensive.. if u plan to sell it.. marami nag hahanap niyan.. imagine you go abroad you dont need to cut ur line just pay 100 a month tomaintain it .. pa roaming mo pa...

anyway im surprised na buhay pa ito.. dami pa rin pala galit sa globe hahaha.. ako sun na ako forever.. who cares if i dont have signal in far places.. or hirap contact ako pag peak hours.... for 350 a month oks lang...

wish i didnt upgrade my old globe napa subo kasi sa mga free phones... hehe

bad kayo globe....

I already left Globe last year.  Ive had enough of their poor service plus hidden charges left and right.  .  Ive been a loyal globe user for 6 years and would roughty avg around 5k a month.  After my loyalty program expired they told me to wait for a promo to get a new phone.  HELLO? thats not how you treat clients.  So I applied and got a phone with smart.  Most of my friends are globe users but my bill is not as expensive as when I was with Globe. Man I should  have done it a long time ago.

Had the same experience with globe. After the lock-in period for my plan expired, I asked them if they would offer me anything. The customer service simply didn't know how to answer as if they had no plan for customer retention. They told me to wait for a promo after a month or two. This promo never materialized and I just decided to have my line disconnected. They just kept on saying: "sayang naman po sir, wala ba kayo pagpapasahan ng plan???". Anyway, that was just a secondary phone and I still have my company issued phone - still globe :thumbsdownsmiley: .

I fully agree that no carrier should charge for balance inquiry.  But they may be using that to stop people from congesting their customer service lines from frequent balance check- just a tought.  :hypocritesmiley:

hindi ba free yung 2312 balance inquiry?

eniwey, glove subscriber since 1999. pre-paid up to 2001, and post paid since then. no problem at all with globe except a few minor things.

as for the hidden charges, i think there are none. if you look closer, they just break down the charges. yung taxes and everything, hinahati lang nila. wala pinagkaiba ang post paid sa pre-paid except for better protection and services for the latter.

i am a loyal globe subscriber and i dont see myself using smart (unless office issued, heheh)

correct me if i am wrong, sa globe, malalaman mo kung alin ang post paid sa prepaid by the first digits of the cell, right? unlike smart.

status booster din yung alam ng tao na post paid ka. (hehe)

dapat nga lang good bye globe

isipin nyo nman sa hirap ng buhay pinatos n yun unlimitxt nila kahit P25 may load n then unlimitxt kaya lang ang problem may emergency kailangan ng palitan ng txt kaya unlimitxt pero tagal mo ng hinihintay yun registration naging below 15 ang balance mo saka lang darating at sasabihin im sorry hindi na sapat ang balance mo, then pa load ka uli unlimitxt uli nag register n nga pero yun activation zero n ang balance saka lang darating yun activation wala ka rin pan txt pa load n nman ang TATALAS ABA

our company had been victimized by globe,

dumating ng late yung billing, syempre, without the billing,

hindi ma-process nung accounting yung check payment.

anyway, the billing came about two weeks late,

kinabukasan nun, diniskonek ba naman yung line and

dsl sa office. nampucha, inamin naman nila na sila may

kasalanan na na-late yung billing tapos wala pang advice

na puputulan, bigla na lang pinutol in the middle of the

day!!!! grabe!!! kasalanan nila tapos kailangan pa rin daw

muna magbayad bago i-connect ulit!!!

mga dupang!

hindi ba free yung 2312 balance inquiry?

eniwey, glove subscriber since 1999. pre-paid up to 2001, and post paid since then. no problem at all with globe except a few minor things.

as for the hidden charges, i think there are none. if you look closer, they just break down the charges. yung taxes and everything, hinahati lang nila. wala pinagkaiba ang post paid sa pre-paid except for better protection and services for the latter.

i am a loyal globe subscriber and i dont see myself using smart (unless office issued, heheh)

correct me if i am wrong, sa globe, malalaman mo kung alin ang post paid sa prepaid by the first digits of the cell, right? unlike smart.

status booster din yung alam ng tao na post paid ka. (hehe)

sorry guys i must agree with him.. i've been a subscriber of globe since '99 ok namn laht only minor problems.. some time i already had over 10,000 pesos outstanding balance.. yet my line was not cut.

also a subscriber of smart late '01 to 03.. prepaid lng nga. minor problems lng din.. but over all globe parin..

btw ok na pala sun ngyun mabilis nrin makaconnect and nag eexpand na network nila..

been a globe subscriber too since 1998 pa yata. right now, i have four lines with them (one for a cousin and the other three for the family). good service naman globe. have not encountered any problems with them. i used to have a smart prepaid sim a couple years ago. their customer service is lousy.

however, looking at their promos especially for 3g, i think smart has much better rates and vas.

i heard from a friend that smart's customer service is better now. i'm thinking of transfering because they give better phones than globe for the same plan. hehe.

I've been a loyal Globe user for a decade, and the servives are ok...but they're not too flexible with promos and phone giveaways unlike Smart. My dad tried to get a N80 from Globe by upgrading his plan (he has 8 lines!) to the 1500 plan but they said that they couldn't accomodate this. Only new lines at 1500 get the phone at reduced prices! Ang labo...meanwhile Smart was giving away free phones to postpaid subscribers in the same plan range for almost nothing!

What's happening to Globe Telecommunication Services? They made their UNLIMITXT available for good but while it's aging, their services become poorer. They don't send you anymore warning that your Unlimitxt has been over or what... All you know is that you still have your good balance but you will be surprised the next day you got an empty load.

And guess what? Just checking up my load yesterday, I Bal to 222 and got 421.50 balance result. Then I sent another txt message to a globe subscriber and send Bal for balance inquiry. i was shocked to see my balance to be 420.50 when in fact they are shouting over their ads that their txt message is only 0.90 cents per txt... (which of course higher than the other competitive network services)...

I'm sure there are other guys there who have problems with Globe, let's wake them up so that they may improve their services...

• 3 weeks later...

kanya kanyang gamit naman yan eh, for me a cellphone is for txting and calling, not a status symbol. eh to some feel nila maganda impression sakanila pag naka globe sila eh sila yun. as for me since i transfered to sun a year and a half ago ok naman ako. same pa din mga ka txt ko at natatawagan ko. difference lang? cheaper billing ko. kasi na bawasan sa same network texting. =)

and i dont have to deal with all those additional charges by globe. sa SUN pag sinabi plan 350 ka 350 talaga sa billing mo walang dagdag.

sa globe b4 ang dami extra charges, tandaan nila service provider sila we shouldnt have to be the ones paying for dollar exchange , or additional covergae or upgrades. we pay for the time we use calling and texting (b4 nga libre ang text)