The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

Ang taray mo naman. :) Paano ba magcheck ng balance sa Smart? Kasi mas ok nga yung text kasi documented yung balance mo. Unlike kung voice recording medyo matagal at baka mamali ka pa ng pandinig e di lagot. :(

eh di ba mas matagal nga magcheck ng balance sa smart kase kailangan mo pumasok dun sa smart menu para makapag buddy balance? kapag call naman sa 1515 may bawas din.

Pinaguusapan ang pag check ng balance sa Globe di ba? :hypocritesmiley:

Kahit sa Smart o kaya sa Sun dapat libre and balance check! Agree? :cool:

Teka off-topic tayo- Goodbye Globe ini! Sa ibang thread dapat and inputs n'yo- "Which telecoms provide the better service Sun,Globe, or Smart". :) This thread focuses on the short comings of specifically GLOBE or defends their ineptness, whichever the case may be! Comparisons are welcome too! ;)

Edited by clitlicker
  • 5 weeks later...

badtrip un globe na yan..antagal mag activate ng line tapos pag magpapadsconnect ambilis..5days ko hnintay maactivate un sim ko, araw araw ko na sila kinukulit.. tapos un old line na pinacucut ko, cinut kagad.. so wala akong magamit na pang tawag n pang text ng ilang araw

Globe kasi dami pakulo. lalo na yung mga promo text msg. kala ko pa naman may nagtex sa akin importante yun pala mga promo about artista!! ibang promo na lng bkit artista pa.

Smart na pinaka-ok ngayon. kahit yung e-load nila wlang sablay. sa globe na autoload sablay pag gabi.

lalo na yung touch mobile. simula nung may commercial touch mobile na "power to the piso power to the people nagkanda leche leche touch mobile.

yung friend ko bibili sana ng special sim number tpos nung nalaman touch mobile yun nang-asar na ng power to the people to the piso. in short baduy daw touch mobile ksi sa commercial. eh hawak pa naman ng globe yan.

yung talk and text ok lng ksi hindi baduy commercial and wla 10 piso na load. touch mobile ksi may 10 piso eh. ksi daw pag bibili ka ng load pag sinabi touch mobile kahti 300 na card bibilhin mo ang iisipin ng tindera 10 pesos ipapaload mo.

ano na nga nangyari sa globe eh dati sila number one tapos naunahan na ng smart? simula dumating e-load natalo na sila ng smart.

Di ko napansin na may ganitong Thread against Globe.

But I know mayroon din mga problems sa Subs ang Smart, but making a Thread of it is something else.

Smart libre ang text balance inquiry, you can type it manually or you can go to the Smart menu. May bayad talaga ang Voice confirmation like Globe.

Also what's the criteria for being the BEST???

Is it the number of subs, many services, cheaper price, Nation wide coverage?

I guess not one people can confirm this but MANY.

Di ko napansin na may ganitong Thread against Globe.

But I know mayroon din mga problems sa Subs ang Smart, but making a Thread of it is something else.

Smart libre ang text balance inquiry, you can type it manually or you can go to the Smart menu.  May bayad talaga ang Voice confirmation like Globe.

Also what's the criteria for being the BEST???

Is it the number of subs, many services, cheaper price, Nation wide coverage?

I guess not one people can confirm this but MANY.

Hey Gidoen, it was I who started the other thread comparing the 3 available cell services.

Best in my criteria is BEST=SATISFACTION. :thumbsupsmiley: I know you couldn't please everyone but the the company with the most satisfied customers have the more retention rating. :)

So far, Smart has the most subscribers. Are they mostly retained or are they the "recycled" subscribers? You be the judge since you are at a vantage point of diserning the truth with the data that is available to you in your company.

Pareng EDGE started this "direct hit" thread! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Gidoen, it was I who started the other thread comparing the 3 available cell services. 

Best in my criteria is BEST=SATISFACTION. :thumbsupsmiley:  I know you couldn't please everyone but the the company with the most satisfied customers have the more retention rating.  :)

So far, Smart has the most subscribers.  Are they mostly retained or are they the "recycled" subscribers?  You be the judge since you are at a vantage point of diserning the truth with the data that is available to you in your company.

Pareng EDGE started this "direct hit" thread! ;)

Thanks for the clarification.

The 22 million Prepaid Subs we have are all ACTIVE, meaning people are really using the service.

But like globe n SUN, we do recycle the SIMS that has not been used in a given time. That's the use of the expiration date. To really know the number of ACTIVE subs out there.

i've tried smart, sun, islacom, globe (addict & TM na lang nde) :lol: and i still went back to globe, been a globe postpaid subscriber for more than 2 years now & I'm EXTREMELY satisfied naman. :hypocritesmiley: prepaid service sucks before pero for postpaid....they are still  :thumbsupsmiley:  for me

Perhaps, you're one of the "lucky" few, who remain satisfied with Globe. For me it still SUCKS big time!

globe doesn't provide good customer service (to think na i was a platinum member before) ... it's as simple as that, and they couldn't accept that so they're still not doing anything about it

re the balance inquiry charge, technically no carrier should be doing that, greedy lang talaga operators sa pinas

globe doesn't provide good customer service (to think na i was a platinum member before) ... it's as simple as that, and they couldn't accept that so they're still not doing anything about it

re the balance inquiry charge, technically no carrier should be doing that, greedy lang talaga operators sa pinas

Wow! You're the 2nd Platinum member who I heard complaining about Globe's service! :(

I fully agree that no carrier should charge for balance inquiry. But they may be using that to stop people from congesting their customer service lines from frequent balance check- just a tought. :hypocritesmiley:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...