The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

GLOBE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE COMPLAINTS....

these threads can adversely affect globe's image....

as long as the majority of users are dependent on their service & does not complain... image problems won't even have a dent on their income... besides subscribers in other telcos also have their share of unsavory customer service experiences... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

as long as the majority of users are dependent on their service & does not complain... image problems won't even have a dent on their income... besides subscribers in other telcos also have their share of unsavory customer service experiences...  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

It did put a dent in their income- as announced last month by Globe's president Gerry Ablaza. Their operations income went down a whopping 27-30% for the first quarter alone in comparison with the same quarter last year. While Globe's competitor- Smart announced an increase in their income vis-a-vis with same quarter comparison.

Mr. Ablaza was quoted as saying that they are in the process of creating a strategy of getting more low end users such as pre-paid users.

So much for their "platinum" subscribers!

ei guys, i just dropped my globe sim... (well, partly because my fone got lost... but i was planning on getting a smart line anyway, losing the fone just expedited it.. i did mourn over losing my T610 though...)

i got a sim-only plan with smart, 6-month contract, walang kasamang unit, just the sim, its an addict mobile sim... so far ayus naman, wala pa dead spots. hoping that the bills wont have hidden charges

good bye globe na talaga for me!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
keep up the comments! lets hope some smart ass from globe picks this up... kahet medyo matagal na....

well im happy with my non-globe line after dropping it a few months ago...

:thumbsupsmiley:

Kumusta na pareng EDGE?

I posted my answer in the poll survey that someone set-up here on which cell phone service provides a better service. So far, Globe ang lamang. Malamang taga Globe ang sumasagot to counter your thread heh-heh :lol:

I'm quite happy with my Sun. Halos I don't even use my back-up Smart pre-paid. But of course there are still times wherein we have no signal. But the service had definitely improved since a few months ago. :thumbsupsmiley:

Ehem- am not an employee of Sun nor am I working with the Gokongweis nor am I a relative. Baka mali nanaman ang akala. <_<

Anyway, Globe did admit that their base number of subscribers had decreased. They also said that they were in fact "getting rid" of non profitable subscribers! Non profitable pala ang P15,000 a month Globe bill ko! My average Sun bill is at P8,000 that's P7,000 savings per month. :thumbsupsmiley:

BTW, Globe hasn't even refunded my over payment of the last bill by P320! That's 6 months since I ahd cancelled my line subscription with Globe! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Hindi talaga maganda Globe. Sa autoload lagi sira, lalo na pag gabi. mahilig pa magpadala ng mga promo sa tex like artista features!(naman ok lang sana kung wallpaper, ringtones pero wag naman artista)

Wag kayo sasali sa mga promo. pag nag "yes kayo nakapackage yan for 1 week- 1 month. kaya basahin nyo yung buong message na pinapadala sa inyo para hindi maubos load nyo or lumaki billing nyo na hindi nyo alam.

for postpaid subscribers, globe offers a free cell phone for new subscribers then lock up for 24 months. after the 24 months, they'll offer a new cell phone for you to keep your account for another 24 months if your a high user. tendency is if your not among the high users, you end your contract and avail of a new line to get a free phone. with smart, they'll offer you a new unit after the 24 months lock up regardless of your usage. and also during promos, a frend of mine got his new unit for free only after 18 months. even if most of my friends use globe, i switchd to smart..

for postpaid subscribers, globe offers a free cell phone for new subscribers then lock up for 24 months. after the 24 months, they'll offer a new cell phone for you to keep your account for another 24 months if your a high user. tendency is if your not among the high users, you end your contract and avail of a new line to get a free phone. with smart, they'll offer you a new unit after the 24 months lock up regardless of your usage. and also during promos, a frend of mine got his new unit for free only after 18 months. even if most of my friends use globe, i switchd to smart..

Globe will insult you like your a mendicant before ever handing you a new phone! They will not act on your renewal until you bang their head about your account. Which most of the time they'll still ignore! :grr:

They will only react when you cancel or terminate your subscription. they did offer me a P20,000 2 weeks after I dumped them! Which I ignored too! :grr:

They still haven't given me back my over payment of P320! :grr: :grr:

Smart treats their subscribers better! :)

However, when I decided to switch to Smart and had already submitted all the required papers, smart's customer service told me that they lost my application and the papers that I had submitted. :angry:

Not that SMART! <_<

:unsure: I have been a Smart user ever since I got my first phone... from post paid to now prepaid account...

just last year I switched to globe pre-paid...kasi naman malakas ang marketing nila sa roaming capabilities.... and for someone like me who is out of the country most of the time, mas maganda kung iisa ang ang phone number na dala ko anywhere I go.

I hated the way globe is bullying on their pre-paid roaming services... nuon, you can roam as long as nai activate mo bago umalis ng pinas (pwede nga rin ipaactivate kahit na nakaalis ka na), and as long a me load yun, youll be able to receive text messages and in-coming calls (load P50 above). Text was just 10 pesos/send...

Ngayun.... damn :grr: kelangan load ng celpon mo ay P500 pesos minimum, pag wala ka nuon or naubusan ka while roaming, putol ang linya mo as in no incoming-no outgoing... hassle pa ang reactivation...

what i am very disappointed of is (1) the service, parang pabalik yata sa panahon....(2) the pricing, sa text (roaming) na lang ngayun it is P25 na per send! damn para ka naring tumawag....

so what I did..... tinadtad ko yung simcard kong globe and im switching back to Smart.

" i dont want to be one of them " :evil: bwahahahahahaha :evil:

" I have been a Smart user ever since I got my first phone... from post paid to now prepaid account...

just last year I switched to globe pre-paid...kasi naman malakas ang marketing nila sa roaming capabilities.... and for someone like me who is out of the country most of the time, mas maganda kung iisa ang ang phone number na dala ko anywhere I go.

I hated the way globe is bullying on their pre-paid roaming services... nuon, you can roam as long as nai activate mo bago umalis ng pinas (pwede nga rin ipaactivate kahit na nakaalis ka na), and as long a me load yun, youll be able to receive text messages and in-coming calls (load P50 above). Text was just 10 pesos/send...

Ngayun.... damn kelangan load ng celpon mo ay P500 pesos minimum, pag wala ka nuon or naubusan ka while roaming, putol ang linya mo as in no incoming-no outgoing... hassle pa ang reactivation...

what i am very disappointed of is (1) the service, parang pabalik yata sa panahon....(2) the pricing, sa text (roaming) na lang ngayun it is P25 na per send! damn para ka naring tumawag....

so what I did..... tinadtad ko yung simcard kong globe and im switching back to Smart.

" i dont want to be one of them " bwahahahahahaha"

You said it man! Hindi na ako magpapa-uto sa kanila!

And they are still wondering why their customer base is shrinking? Perhaps they are still in the denial stage? For how long? Til the only ones using their service belong to the corporate employees and their image models?

Ang dami yatang employee ng smart dito hehe

Will guarantee that I'm not an employee of any of the telecom companies. :)

Maybe you came to that conclusion based on the anger that has been thrown Globe's way.

In my opinion, they deserve it! :D

I had also hit Smart for the way they treated my application and Sun's anemic performance (but improving).

Unlike the other thread which has a post for your vote on "which telecom providers has a better service" the tally above has Globe leading by a wide margin but if you read the inputs it has bashed Globe to bits too! Mukhang may "dagdag-bawas" ah! :thumbsdownsmiley:

I believe that voicing out our frustrations towards an entity for their service or in this case diservice will eventually be read by a Globe employee. Being a "positive thinker", I still hope that there will be changes made for the benefit of their respective subscribers. ;)

problem lang with smart eh pag long-distance rounded to 1 minute yung charge.. eh sa globe per 6 seconds ang charge so nakakatipid sa long-distance... sana ganun ang smart..para di na me ma-force lock sa globe..

Rounding up in this case 6 seconds is known to be pulse system. That's commonly the way the foreign telecom charge. Come to think about it- that's the way they should charge local calls too! <_<

That's why the local telecoms such as Smart and Globe makes a ton of money by rounding up to the minute! :grr:

They can easily beat Sun's 24/7 by changing they way they charge from rounding off per minute to pulse system. Just think of the savings it will generate their subscribers! :)

This was discussed during a senate hearing. But did the telecom companies relent? Nope! Guess they're just plain GREEDY! :angry:

At least sa Smart, they make it up by changing their subscribers' cell in every 1 1/2 years before the subscription ends. :cool: Eh sa Globe? You won't notice any promotional gimmicks because they won't tell you that one exist. You'll find it out when the promo expires! Galing talaga ang Globe! :thumbsdownsmiley: PWEH! :sick:

By the way, it's my 10th month anniversary since I cancelled ALL my cell phone service with Globe! And it's been 10 months, they haven't given me my refund for my over payment of P320! :thumbsdownsmiley:

How do you hack it? any tips? thanks

pare ito.... puntahan mo tong wap site na to.. eto yung index ng globe..

http://206.7.289.162/globe/

pwede rin dito.. punta ka sa wap site ng globe tapos dun whats new tapos sa music central...

download ka dun kahit ano tapos pag lumabas na yung thanks for downloading blahblah,

icancel mo tapos save mo yung page na yun as bookmark. iedit mo yung bookmark na yon

then look for log.jsp ... yung log.jsp gawin mong retry.jsp... redy to download na yun

:evil:

kung games ang idadownload mo sa musiclink iedit mo lang yung bookmark, hanapin mo dun yung name ng game na iddownload mo tapos change mo yung file extention dun na .jad into .jar :)

Edited by spishoxxx