The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

mali sabi ko.. hehe.. i inquired i think 2 weeks ago.. nung tinanong ko kung hanggang kelan 24/7, sabi sakin ndi sure.. maya naman sabi sakin na "sir, service na po namin yun".. pero nakalagay sa disclaimer nila na pede nila withdraw ang 24/7 service anytime.. so sa tingin nyo ba tatagal to? btw, when i asked another lady about the 24/7 service, sabi nya "sir, wala naman sinabi na tatanggalin yung service.." so tinanong ko.. "pero masasabi mo ba na ndi nila tatanggalin yung service?" sagot sakin "ndi.."

pareng Don Carleone... nothing lasts for good when it comes to the telecom industry... smart & globe started with generous plans & packages before they decided to get greedy & changed their packaging... look at it this way... if you feel that you can take the current service level of sun... go for it... they also offer attractive phones with their plans... but if you can't stand waiting to make a call... go for the others (smart or globe)... remember... it's good while it lasts... :):):)

When I read my contract on Sun, it states that the effectivity of said contract is two years, therefore I believe in good faith that Sun will abide it's contract of 24/7 till the end of our contract.

This is unless the NTC, through the proddings of Smart and Globe was able to cut their program short. Therefore making their services illegal in the process. But even if the NTC decides to pull the plug from Sun's 24/7 they may still appeal that decision and go to the courts which in my experience will be from here to eternity when it comes to this kind of resolution.

I agree with binoyski71, take advantage of it while it last. Who knows they may truly become as greedy as Smart and Globe in the future.

Which I hope not.

Anyway, mas nakakatawa ang Globe. Pag may inoffer, binabawe. Parang may goma lahat! PWEH!

Globe for Good-BYE!

When I read my contract on Sun, it states that the effectivity of said contract is two years, therefore I believe in good faith that Sun will abide it's contract of 24/7 till the end of our contract.

This is unless the NTC, through the proddings of Smart and Globe was able to cut their program short.  Therefore making their services illegal in the process.  But even if the NTC decides to pull the plug from Sun's 24/7 they may still appeal that decision and go to the courts which in my experience will be from here to eternity when it comes to this kind of resolution.

I agree with binoyski71, take advantage of it while it last.  Who knows they may truly become as greedy as Smart and Globe in the future.

Which I hope not.

Anyway, mas nakakatawa ang Globe.  Pag may inoffer, binabawe.  Parang may goma lahat! PWEH!

Globe for Good-BYE!

btw.. naask ko din about yung contract thing na yun.. i asked na kungyari 2 years ang contract ko with sun, tapos tinanggal 24/7, what will happen? sabi ng girl may contract ka parin for the remaining period pero ndi ka na pede mag avail ng 24/7 kasi nawithdraw na nila yung service..

having said this, do u guys think its ok to get a line? or just prepaid?

btw.. naask ko din about yung contract thing na yun.. i asked na kungyari 2 years ang contract ko with sun, tapos tinanggal 24/7, what will happen? sabi ng girl may contract ka parin for the remaining period pero ndi ka na pede mag avail ng 24/7 kasi nawithdraw na nila yung service..

having said this, do u guys think its ok to get a line? or just prepaid?

this also happened to me when i was still with globe on a post-paid line... since they consider this thing as a "value-added service"... they can rescind this whenever they want to... look at what happened to the huge allocations for free sms when smart & globe started their packages... to entice customers to subscribe to their service... they included huge allocations for free sms, free WAP, free GPRS... in the middle of my contract... most of the freebies were gone & my free sms allocation dwindled in numbers... this just goes to show how greedy they can be... :grr: :grr: :grr:

going back to your question... if you are a heavy user & still can bear the inconvenience of loading on credits often... if you're the type of person that seldom uses your mobile for calls & just waits for calls from people... then by all means go for a pre-paid line... if you're the type of person that wants the convenience of not thinking of loading credits when you're always on calls... if you're willing to take the risk of being bound by the contract for 2 years... then go for the post-paid line... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it's your choice dude... good luck... :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by binoyski71

i just came from smart wireless here in cebu. they told me that if ntc approves of 24/7 plan ng sun, then smart and globe will have to make other competitive plans. ITS GOING TO BE A WAR!!!!

Yehey!!! The users will benefit. Malaki na naman yung kinita nila sa atin for the past years eh. I think smart had a net profit of 11B for 2004. Grabe!!

hsmeilop- just read the news about SUN yesterday.  They are placing more money on infrastructure.  Expanding to support 2,000,000 subscribers by the half of this year and double that before this year ends. Hope the expansion will reach your place in Cebu!!

If the trend continues, we will see Globe at the 3rd place in a three way competition soon.  As in: 1.Smart, 2. Sun 3. Globe!

yehey kung ganun! i never liked globe. lalo na prepaid nila. ang hirap magload! daming kyeme! :boo: kung umabot expansion sa aming lugar, kuha pa ako ng ibang plan. I will still keep my addict plan, work naman kasi yun eh. :D my sun will be for gimiks and etc. :evil:

Don Carleone- the choice is yours. Binoyshi71 explained it all. I got myself 3 lines. I'm taking a risk that the NTC may remove the 24/7. But I wouldn't mind at that. Probably Sun may revise such offers to cheaper Sun to Sun calls and text. That would still be a benefit.

However, a contract is a contract. It's hard to go to court and hire a lawyer to defend you if you do not intend to finish it, either with Globe, Smart or Sun.

That's why I didn't agree with Globe giving me a rebate of P5,000 (deducted to my bill spread in 6 months) for another 2 year extension of my contract _kala nila sa 'kin- BALIW? (Dati na! Bwa-hahahaha!)

hsmeilop- Pare that's the beauty of competition- it benefits the consumers! However, prior to filing a case of "predatory tactics" by Globe against Sun- Globe customer service told me that they will offer the same to their customers. That would be great for all Smart, Globe, and Sun subscriber to have such savings-'Di BA?!

If all offerings are the same and so are the pricing. What's left for people to compare will be the service each carrier is providing. That will mean that their Customer Service and Marketing Dept. had to be more conscientious about their subscribers and not to be mean and rude or just being plain ASS!

YEHEY to SUN!

Globe for Good-BYE!

BTW, hsmeilop, for your info, the Gokongweis are from Cebu!

Am sure they won't neglect Cebu, but can't give you any assurance on how fast- am not working for Sun.

However, we share the same disgust with Globe so are the 98% of the people who posted their comments here.

Its wise to keep to service, but in the end, if one provider can give us both cheap yet reliable service will have to pick one to save on cost. Mahal din mag maintain ng dalawang asawa este line subscription pala ehe!

BTW, hsmeilop, for your info, the Gokongweis are from Cebu!

Am sure they won't neglect Cebu, but can't give you any assurance on how fast- am not working for Sun.

However, we share the same disgust with Globe so are the 98% of the people who posted their comments here.

Its wise to keep to service, but in the end, if one provider can give us both cheap yet reliable service will have to pick one to save on cost.  Mahal din mag maintain ng dalawang asawa este line subscription pala ehe!

i know the gokongwei's are from cebu. but they still have to saturate metro manila before they expand here in cebu. limited coverage pa lang ang sun dito. but may store na sila. And I know a lot of friends using SUN for their gimik sim. :D hehehe

So as of now... I'm sticking with ADDICT MOBILE. :D

goodbye globe!!!

ano yung service na may autoreload? sun? hmmm... kasya ka ya sa usage mo? hehehe.

yung reasoning ko kung bakit ako kumuha ng line eh ganito. kung magload ako dati eh limang tig300. eh 1500 na yun. yan average ko. kasi kasama work eh. e kuha na lang ako ng addict 1335. may smartphone pa. hehehe.

matatapos na 2 year contract ko this may. kaya nagparetention ulit ako. at may bago na naman akong VOYAGER!!! :lol: :boo: :evil:

Found a new chat room. Was invited to join in the discussion. Found globee haven! Puro halleluyah- Aleng nag bebentang luya! Puro defenders of Globe!

Please visit this site and put your true input at the communications and Technology http://s9.invisionfree.com/Pinoy_Biscuits/

Either puro empleyado ng Globe yon or what?

Basta me? I've convinced 80 out of 100 people I soke with to jump out of Globe. Not neccesarily to Sun (hilaw pa talaga-unless you have the tiyaga like me).

I'm all for open competition. It bring out the best for the consumer unless there is a collusion with two competetive companies i.e. Globe and Smart in removing the "switch plan".

Whatever Globe does-

Globe for Good-BYE!

hsmeilop, at least may retentionplan na maganda sa Smart and Co.

Mayroon din sa Globe pero dapat Platinum ka (billings of 5,000 and up per line).  Pag hindi (4,999,99 or less) s**t KA!

Kaya Globe for Good-BYE!

what!!!! ganun ang retention plan ng globe? eh pang mayaman lang pala sila. :D sa smart maski yung plan 500 may retention eh. :D

Found a new chat room.  Was invited to join in the discussion.  Found globee haven!  Puro halleluyah- Aleng nag bebentang luya!  Puro defenders of Globe! 

Please visit this site and put your true input at the communications and Technology  http://s9.invisionfree.com/Pinoy_Biscuits/

Either puro empleyado ng Globe yon or what?

Basta me?  I've convinced 80 out of 100 people I soke with to jump out of Globe.  Not neccesarily to Sun (hilaw pa talaga-unless you have the tiyaga like me).

I'm all for open competition.  It bring out the best for the consumer unless there is a collusion with two competetive companies i.e. Globe and Smart in removing the "switch plan".

Whatever Globe does-

Globe for Good-BYE!

I'm for the price war!!! Bwahahaha... pero choice ko pa rin Smart or Sun. Never Globe. :D

ano yung service na may autoreload? sun? hmmm... kasya ka ya sa usage mo? hehehe.

yung reasoning ko kung bakit ako kumuha ng line eh ganito. kung magload ako dati eh limang tig300. eh 1500 na yun. yan average ko. kasi kasama work eh. e kuha na lang ako ng addict 1335. may smartphone pa. hehehe.

matatapos na 2 year contract ko this may. kaya nagparetention ulit ako. at may bago na naman akong VOYAGER!!! :lol: :boo: :evil:

Autoreload is from SUN. Acutally it is Sun Sure load. Like I mentioned before, I gave one to our maid. It is quite simple and hassle-free cause it will load monthly, just like giving someone an allowance. Here is what I got... I paid only 4k (cause my friend is the Sun distributor based in Cebu), it will load 250 per month for 2 years, and you get a new phone for FREE. It is really good thinking by Sun.

Here is what I am pissed about the promo, last Feb, my maid told me that the phone has no more load. So I checked, and found out she is right. It should have loaded 250 on Feb 1, cause I activated it on the 1st day of the month. I called customer service, waited 1 hour to answer their call, and no concrete answer - system error lang daw!!! I called my friend, he told me he cannot do anything but to make a report to SUN. Guess what?? The load arrived Feb. 12. 12 days of waste. Come March 1, it loaded the 250 timely, but the load that was left the previous month already disappeared (should be the case if they have loaded timely in Feb).

After all have been said, I still believe the benefit SUN is giving the consumers. Just like 1 poster here rightly said - "Hilaw pa sila, and you need a lot of patience". I am sure they will improve, but I just hope they give consumers the value for their money eventhough they are in the process of improving.

And I am most against the move by Globe and Smart to eliminate the 24/7 promo. That is competition for you. If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the Kitchen.

Cheers.

If you just don't know about this (which I am sure you know), for Smart Retention, you can "renew" your plan for another 2 years eventhough it is not expired. You mentioned that your contract will end come May, I am very sure that you can avail of the retention and get your new phone earlier. (kay excited naman ka).

Hope this helps.

If you just don't know about this (which I am sure you know), for Smart Retention, you can "renew" your plan for another 2 years eventhough it is not expired.  You mentioned that your contract will end come May, I am very sure that you can avail of the retention and get your new phone earlier. (kay excited naman ka).

Hope this helps.

Sorry for this, I really don't know to edit my post above. What I meant is you can renew your plan, or avail for the retention plan and get your new phone NOW. Eventhough you contract will expire come May.

Cheers.

anyways, Globe marketing girl called to find out why I cut off one of my lines- permanently!

told her the litanny of complaints that I've posted here most specially the pambabastos and the atat to cut.

She apologized (what do you expect).

She wants to know what she could do to help me go back to Globe- I said talk to you in 2 years, I've signed up with another company.

BTW, told her I will be cutting 3 more lines soon _PERMANENTLY!

Told her how the "Globe for Good" program has discriminated against their loyal customers like me and the marketing people simply ignored the history of the way I pay my bills.

Told her I was able to convince 50 people to jump out of Globe (relatives and friends-they have either opened a Smart or Sun/Globe or Smart as back-up).

Globe didn't need to be afraid of Sun in the first place since it is "hilaw". Most people including myself ignored the 24/7 until they started agravating the situation. They- Globe marketing and service people.

They are their worst enemy!!!!!

Good luck to them. For now, Globe for Good-BYE!