The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

bigmanblueboy, no offese taken, bro. It' an open forum.

You're happy with Globe then that's good. I've been unhappy with the way they treat me. Not on the billings though I've been paying ahead of time , so I didn't get any bad experience with globe on that part.

smart does cut you off as I said earlier! Then they'll blame their messengerial services for that- actually it's their fault to pick those bozos to deliver their bills in the first place. Why cut-off the line when it's your own fault- that's unSmart!

I totally agree with you when it comes to the phone bills! Kaya nga if you had observed both telecom stock shares have been rising all these years. Kaya nga I switched to Sun to control it and the same time enjoy the lower rates.

In the mean time, electric, and water are still priced too high for a third world such as the Philippines. Can you imagine the second highest electric bill is Japan- and they're 1st world! Ayaw mag patalo mga Lopez sa kita ni Ayala sa Globe.

I think globe is a bit desperate now... have yous een the new gplan to pre-paid promo.... desperately trying to keep their low end users....

totoo yan bigmanblueboy.. kaya im switching to a lower plan... sa totoo lang we really dont need to keep calling and texting... just imagine how many junk text we send to each other and forward to other people... grabe ang yaman na nila...

i remember b4 meron cheaper way of sending txt message.. its called a pager hehehe.... fixed rate pa!!.. i wonder of people still use those...

Pareng EDGE, the pager syustem is based on a fix rate that will come out moe expensive than using your text.

I used to own several of that. But junked it as soon as the text messaging became more reliable.

Talking about text messaging. My text messages using my globe phone are at times late. I would test my friend that I was on my way to alabang from Megamall. When I reached alabang that's when he got my text!

About Globe being desperate- THEY ARE! But they have to face the facts this early or face sliding to number 3. Way behind Sun in a few months time!

Mom    450

Dad    1100

Kuya    800

Ate      700

Bunsoy  400

Phone    600

The new household expenses would be:

Electricity 5000

Food        8000

Groceries 6000

Water        300

Cable          600

Gasul          300

Phone          4050 !!!!

pls allow me to edit that

electricity 7000

food 10000

groceries 6000

water 1000

cable 600

gas 350

phone 4050

dad's sauna bills 10000

mom mahjong 5000

mom's parlor 1000

kuya's motel bill 1500

ate's sexcapades - (4000)

bunsoy's xxx dvd 500

go ahead and compute that :D

No need to open another thread since meron ng "Which telecom provider gives you the best value for money".

so far, majority points to the 24/7 of Sun and the customer service and the loyalty program of Smart. A few for Globe!

About their TM300 similar to the Sun24/7, signs of desperation! First they brought out the Piso Power. Yon pala the first 2 minutes regular price of 5.50 and the third minute for 1 peso! Nakakloko talaga! Kala ng iba piso per minute lang yon pala on the 3rd minute pa! How many minutes do you use your cel ba?

Globe uses their touch mobile unit to hit Talk and Text of Smart before, now they use the same unit to hit Sun! Para mukhang malinis ang Globe- Pweh!

Attention Globe: STYLE N'YO BULOK! Mr. Gerry Ablaza, since your Marketing VP and CS VP cannot correct your problem fire them or be ready to be fired! The 24/7 was fully ignored initially by globe subscribers like me, but thanks to their Globe for Good program and the way their Customer Service hadled me- I slashed my plan to the barest minimum and will stay on for 2 months till all my contacts are used to my new SUN service.

By the way, it's not the new phone I was hankering about- I bought my own 6630! Your f**king 5000 rebate (deducted in 6 months) for an extension of 2 years- you can shove it where the sun don't shine!

I will again assess the situation by the end of the month. If it's possible na will cut completely all my remaining Globe lines!

Gerry, punyilaki kichil?

Globe for Good-BYE!

Know I know where to cut my cost, thanks to atong ang!

Will stop buying food! Bwa-ha-ha!

Joke lang bro!

Let's get back in kicking Globe! We're over charged anyway!- some one should open a link for threads against Meralco, Maynilad Water, Manila Water etc! Para may output din ang inis ng taong bayan!

i dont see how pagers can be more expensive.. i remember may limitations lang since u have to talk to an operator.

anyway ito bagong thread...

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=17086

Amen to that redace!

Notice more ads are coming about even to the point of offering subscribers to switch to prepaid and post paid at will- keeping their old numbers pa! This is in preparation for the exodus. At least, they are offering themselves as the back-up unit!

At this point, it seems that Globe is throwing in the towel on maintaining the majority of their post-paid subscribers!

Kitams!

Globe for Good-BYE! (thanks to whomever designed this marketing program of theirs!)

Just give consideration to Sun 24/7. Altough admitedly it has some hours of hard to contact, you still experience savings as long as your barkada and family has a Sun sim too!

Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon you have to use your coconut.

I did, that's why I'm leaving Globe!

Globe for Good-BYE!

Pisteng hyaw@! P@kinam!

hsmeilop- just read the news about SUN yesterday. They are placing more money on infrastructure. Expanding to support 2,000,000 subscribers by the half of this year and double that before this year ends. Hope the expansion will reach your place in Cebu!!

If the trend continues, we will see Globe at the 3rd place in a three way competition soon. As in: 1.Smart, 2. Sun 3. Globe!

G2P, by the way, is not totally switching your line to pre-paid. Spoke with a Globe Customer Service and was informed that this is offered to line subscribers who had over due accounts and want to keep their cell line activated.

While your using the G2P your monthly line charge still applies!

How's that for sneakiness! Hanep ang Globe!

question about getting sun.. should i get their plan? or prepaid na lang? ndi din naman sure kung tatagal yung 24/7 dba? pag sila tinanong mo cyempre sasabihin nila ndi.. pero sa flyers nila nakalagay na disclaimer na pede nila withdraw and 24/7 promo anytime they see fit.. if i get a plan, tapos tnanggal 24/7, eh d sayang.. may globe ako e.. kung prepaid naman, walang free phone.. wat u guys think?